Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Over rating vamps performance - Are these people paid to do this? (Page 5)

-Ms.Minion- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:20am | IP Logged
This is hilarious. this is an open forum and everyone can say what they want. If you dont find a post to your liking, just ignore it.

But to infer that people are being paid to bash is rather strange & slightly funny.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurl-enchantedCandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I  disagree.. Everyone has a right to post their opinions.. And it is NOT necessary that each and everyone shares the same POV as yours.. Opinions, of every kind, should be respected.. !

Edited by CandYlicious_S - 07 January 2014 at 10:24am

gurl-enchanted

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
if that were true, i am sure i could make a profession out of it.ApproveROFL U think just because some people are praising Ankita for their performance, they are paid to do it.LOL This is why IF is such a mess.Stern SmileLOL

Edited by Clumsy_Wings - 07 January 2014 at 10:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurl-enchantedreadingworms.CandYlicious_S

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .AbhIyalicious.

oh wow so anything rather any opinion that doesnt praise the leading guy or lady is suddenly a paid to do comment for publicity. That is rich. LOL

yeah, we are so really sorry for not worshiping the leads. LOL

readingworms.

-Nia04- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nia04-
-Nia04-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mystic@

Originally posted by -nee-

what is wrong in praising the Vamp??
the story is anyways gonna be Parud's but there is nothing wrong in liking somebody's acting!!

Praise Ankitha.. but try not to praise LAILAA.. thats where most of the ppl praising Ankitha end up as they try to justify  Laila's Character ,,,,,,,

see,, u r no one to decide whom i or anybody else should praise!!
ankita is being praised for acting  only!!

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lOVENI

What is with the same people praising Laila
Posting multiple
Posts? Looks like they are hired online commenters, paid to do what they are doing. To be honest there was nothing moving in her acting..I felt it looked like she was trying hard. at least to me. Rudra yes I agree has that look and was really good in the scene.

i just dont understand this logic i mean i am a sanaya fan too but despite being her fan i do accept that ankita is doing a great job her role is different and not at all conventional like most of the negative characters in other serials she is doing a great job and if someone is giving sanaya a competition then their is nothing wrong in that... vamps are not meant to be just hated ...gone are those days when a negative character was just hated for her role nowadays people are intelligent they appreciate actors for acting and potraying the role in great manner ...pls its a request to all sanaya fans dont get insecure by laila that just makes us small learn to appreciate others as well ...
alwaysforarshi Senior Member
alwaysforarshi
alwaysforarshi

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lOVENI

What is with the same people praising Laila
Posting multiple
Posts? Looks like they are hired online commenters, paid to do what they are doing. To be honest there was nothing moving in her acting..I felt it looked like she was trying hard. at least to me. Rudra yes I agree has that look and was really good in the scene.

Frankly, I don't understand why this is such a big deal? It's not as if anything happened? And the actor (female) looked like a B-Grade actor (female.) She did not do such a great job as to warrant so many posts. So, there might be a resonable answer to your question. Perhaps these so-called people who are praising Laila are instigators? And I've noticed this a lot in this Indian forum. This type of Indian mentality is beyond me. Of course, I know not all Indians are like this!

decent07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index