Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
P.S. I get the feeling that you are paid to bash other people's opinion! 🀣
mystic@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -nee-

what is wrong in praising the Vamp??
the story is anyways gonna be Parud's but there is nothing wrong in liking somebody's acting!!

Praise Ankitha.. but try not to praise LAILAA.. thats where most of the ppl praising Ankitha end up as they try to justify  Laila's Character ,,,,,,,
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you are right πŸ€£
ONLY rudra was outstanding in that scene
rest i didn't noticeπŸ˜†

Arpi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont know which posts u r talking about as I dont visit much, But theres a difference between appreciating a character and appreciating a actress for doing a character,sure u know dat.. And ppl can hav different opinions about a character u know. U actually questioning them over their lykness for a character, I dont know whether its allowed in IF or not... πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 
BlackWitch thumbnail
Originally posted by: jeesie

I have a q , who ever is appreciating Laila's character and saying that it's close to reality , r they going to except male partner for themselves , who had sex with multiple girls before , no offence

Yes. That does not change who the guy is from the heart.
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow so anything rather any opinion that doesnt praise the leading guy or lady is suddenly a paid to do comment for publicity. That is rich. πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
You are the reason why this forum will eventually lose all its peace! I wished I was paid but alas I am not! But perhaps you are a paid advocate of one of the actors in the show hence your sense of insecurities?  

I found Ankita's portrayal of Laila to be top-notch and Laila's chemistry with Rudra to be sizzling. But I am not dumb enough to think they will become a pair, its self-evident this is about Paro and Rudra and no-one is expecting otherwise. In fact its making me even more excited to witness the chemistry between Parud, if the vamp can have such chemistry, the leads toh will blow the roof top! 

Btw I also enjoyed Paro and Varun's scenes today, does that mean I was paid by them?πŸ₯± Learn to appreciate others' POV so others dont feel suffocated by individual like you.

Have a good day!.. And enjoy RR as its definitely a unique show and am loving each and every characters regardless of their flaws! WHY? Because they are helping the storylines NOT because I am being paid by any one of them!
Edited by _innocent_ - 10 years ago
Arpi17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jeesie

I have a q , who ever is appreciating Laila's character and saying that it's close to reality , r they going to except male partner for themselves , who had sex with multiple girls before , no offence

If u love dat guy,will that even matter that whether he had sex with multiple girls before or not???? πŸ₯±πŸ€”
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

I don't know I skipped the opening scene for yesterday and didn't even think of watching it to see how her acting is.  

I saw her  one daily with Barun ..that too for few epis.. She has improved a lot...
Arpi17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

You are the reason why this forum will eventually lose all its peace! I wished I was paid but alas I am not! But perhaps you are a paid advocate of one of the actors in the show hence your sense of insecurities?  

I found Ankita's portrayal of Laila to be top-notch and Laila's chemistry with Rudra to be sizzling. But I am not dumb enough to think they will become a pair, its self-evident this is about Paro and Rudra and no-one is expecting otherwise. In fact its making me even more excited to witness the chemistry between Parud, if the vamp can have such chemistry, the leads toh will blow the roof top! 

Btw I also enjoyed Paro and Varun's scenes today, does that mean I was paid by them?πŸ₯± Learn to appreciate others' POV so others dont feel suffocated by individual like you.

Have a good day!.. And enjoy RR as its definitely a unique show and am loving each and every characters regardless of their flaws! WHY? Because they are helping the storylines NOT because I am being paid by any one of them!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘