India-Forums

Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara
Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

where the chemistry missing?? (Page 8)

Aviator21 Newbie
Aviator21
Aviator21

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
She unfollowed him? Thats horrible!!!! Her husband is acting like an immature teenage boy frnd!!!! I loved watching them both on and off screen, i loved their chemistry and more importantly the relationship both of them shared... It was a treat to watch!!!! Now like someone had mentioned there are no more lil segments and the show is going downhill!!!! Epic fail! It was amazing while it lasted... Miss this show! It was stress buster, feel good kinda thing!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHK.shinchan.

Sheela1210 Senior Member
Sheela1210
Sheela1210

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .shinchan.

Originally posted by anjubala

Vinee, this all has started after the fake kiss scene... Her hubby took to twitter and blasted the scene, fans and her etc etc... After that I have been observing less interaction between Rus and SG. Very unfortunate though.. When I read those tweets I was like "why are you washing your dirty linen infront of public?" SG was off twitter after that for few days and now this week she has been super active on twitter.
Now a days SBB or SBS are not covering JLZ or actors that much...I really feel bad for them as this has affected their onscreen and offscreen chemistry and camaderie. Twitter is open forum and I am sure Ruslaan must have read those tweets too... pathetic.

It is better they end the show on good note, atleast we all will have good memories of it.
sangeeta has unfollowed ruslaan

I think SG never unfollowed Rus becoz she never followed him on twitter ...i'm following SG from the day she came on twitter...i haven't seen she ever followed him even when everything was fine. Even once a fan wrote to SG that Rus deserves a follow...so i don't think that's an issue...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divra4kinnikamallikaBaluMeeraHK

Raleighbcat Senior Member
Raleighbcat
Raleighbcat

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
OMG! How unfortunate this has becomeCry  I hope this does not spell the end for the show. I wonder what's happened with the writing too? If the show has good writing, it wouldn't need many lovey dovey scenes (although the ones so far have been done tastefully, I think).
Someone should pull aside Sangeeta's husband and remind his that this is only pretend...LOL

MeeraHK.shinchan.

S0nalii IF-Rockerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
hi frnds
i hv diff pov regarding dis point
for yestrday episode saachi is nt ready 4 kis cz she is tens for DV's family meeting n also bcz of YG.
Der is no romance aftr kising scene bcz the track is going on in sum serious mood n aise pure romance dikhayenge to seriousnes ka kabada ho jayega na?
Regarding off screen frndship i think rus is bsy in his film shooting so usko jb b set pe free tym milta he vo san se masti karne k alava khane par sone pe dhyan deta hoga

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divra4mallikaBaluMeeraHK

AARMAY1 Goldie
AARMAY1
AARMAY1

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
 no chemistry now  only maths...ROFLROFL

S0nalii.shinchan.

MeeraHK IF-Sizzlerz
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aviator21

She unfollowed him? Thats horrible!!!! Her husband is acting like an immature teenage boy frnd!!!! I loved watching them both on and off screen, i loved their chemistry and more importantly the relationship both of them shared... It was a treat to watch!!!! Now like someone had mentioned there are no more lil segments and the show is going downhill!!!! Epic fail! It was amazing while it lasted... Miss this show! It was stress buster, feel good kinda thing!!!!

@ tm..who unfollowed whom..did i miss on anything,,,Shocked
MeeraHK IF-Sizzlerz
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheela1210

Originally posted by .shinchan.

Originally posted by anjubala

Vinee, this all has started after the fake kiss scene... Her hubby took to twitter and blasted the scene, fans and her etc etc... After that I have been observing less interaction between Rus and SG. Very unfortunate though.. When I read those tweets I was like "why are you washing your dirty linen infront of public?" SG was off twitter after that for few days and now this week she has been super active on twitter.
Now a days SBB or SBS are not covering JLZ or actors that much...I really feel bad for them as this has affected their onscreen and offscreen chemistry and camaderie. Twitter is open forum and I am sure Ruslaan must have read those tweets too... pathetic.

It is better they end the show on good note, atleast we all will have good memories of it.
sangeeta has unfollowed ruslaan

I think SG never unfollowed Rus becoz she never followed him on twitter ...i'm following SG from the day she came on twitter...i haven't seen she ever followed him even when everything was fine. Even once a fan wrote to SG that Rus deserves a follow...so i don't think that's an issue...
Agree instead of seeing the show going down the drain...its btr thy end on a gd note..what crap...her huuby knew she is an actor..what if she does romantic scenes..this is bad...she is such a gd actress..and i doint want her career goung down the drain cause of all this crap...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatSheela1210AARMAY1vinee_vinee.shinchan.

MeeraHK IF-Sizzlerz
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raleighbcat

OMG! How unfortunate this has becomeCry  I hope this does not spell the end for the show. I wonder what's happened with the writing too? If the show has good writing, it wouldn't need many lovey dovey scenes (although the ones so far have been done tastefully, I think).
Someone should pull aside Sangeeta's husband and remind his that this is only pretend...LOL

when i saw sbs that day i fnd smoehting fishy the way sangeeta was constantly clinging to her phone...

i wouldnt be surprised if her hubby is stalking her and the expressions on her face was clear..somehting ius wrong...

agree if her hubby is so insecure why did he allow her to do ljl...feel bad for ruslaan...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatAARMAY1.shinchan.

Go to top