where the chemistry missing?? - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by vinee_vinee

Dear they are actors and they know that what they do is only a part of their profession. Ruslaan was earlier dating Sasha yet he did smooch scenes in films, he is not alone all actors have their professional life separate. What is the issue I really don't know but I agree with you that their off screen rift is effecting their onscreen chemistry. Now actually there is no chemistry left and it's better that show leaves from being a love story, instead concentrate on other issues to make story intresting . SaRuv don't create magic anymore...everything seems forced. 

Acchha you mean that Rus now gives all his free time to nirali and does not chat with Sangita as before...but I saw the SBS or u me and TV segment where Rus was looking normal and was busy eating whereas Sangita was fiddling with her phone with disinterested and bored expressions. Both were sitting together but none was talking to the other...I was surprised to see chatterbox Sangita giving so lost expressions and trying to kill time.
Originally posted by Aviator21

Lol! Thats probably what it is... 😃

Sorry but i beg to differ! Rus has been dating Nirali for more than an year, frm his tweets n interviews!! He is pretty chilled out, from what i can tell!! Nirali also seems pretty chilled and replies to fan tweets. 

There was a ruckus that SG's hubby created after the red saree scene on twitter! If i follow the trail correctly, i would suspect that "MAYBE" the reason! 

BUT who knows! As an auidence all we know and care is that the Chemistry is Long gone!!! romance is consistanly falling flat!! 

So sad for us and us only!!
Originally posted by crazyfan

Firstly, DV seriously starts need to call Saanchi "Saanchi" and not "Saanchi Ji"; it just seems too distant. I don't mind Saanchi addressing DV as "tum" but DV really needs to address Saanchi as "tum" as well. The Saanchi Ji "aap" really makes it seem like he is talking to his teacher rather than his girlfriend.

Also, Saanchi needs to stop calling DV "bacha" or bachkana harkatein" all the time, again, very teachery.

Ruslaan has said numerous times that he doesn't mind doing overly romantic roles with his costars and I think that does show in his performance. Sangeeta seems too uncomfortable these days, maybe because she is married. She should act like a professional and relax more into her onscreen persona because it is showing on the screen and affecting their chemistry.

Yeah...whenevr there is a romantic scene just this thought comes in my mind that Sangita would be really concerned when her MiL will watch this scene how would she feel...this kills the very charm of the scene...she has to be completely Saachi when she is acting...then we should not see Sangita.

Yeah...whenevr there is a romantic scene just this thought comes in my mind that Sangita would be really concerned when her MiL will watch this scene how would she feel...this kills the very charm of the scene...she has to be completely Saachi when she is acting...then we should not see Sangita.

I agree V!! Spot on! she has been pretty active on twitter lately, lost the off screen chemistry completely!!! 

Not sure how much more longer we have to suffer!!! 

X factor maths n chemistry of SD fit  r merge hoke bangaya mystery lool
x factor maths + chemistry = MyStery lool a new applied science lool.
evn few days bck whn thy shwd san and rus offscreen seg''..aftr the sht was called off san was on mob and rus/was eating..ruslaan is very comfortable..dont knw abt sangeeta..as/many feel she is married probb she is sceptical..
Originally posted by Radzy

I agree V!! Spot on! she has been pretty active on twitter lately, lost the off screen chemistry completely!!! 

Not sure how much more longer we have to suffer!!! 

Really...she is active on twitter? 
Off screen and on screen...they have no chemistry. Now it seems that actors have lost intrest in the show and they want it to end soon. Rus is more involved in his film and Sangita as you say on twitter. Now it's just drama with no soul...how can a love story run without chemistry...I am yet to discover. 
I feel it's better that channel shuts it down...see even after a nice episode today I am so dejected with the show that I am talking like this. Let's see how will be the big discussion with DV's mom that Saachi will give up her fighting spirit again. Vaise as per the precap, mommy was more warning her against the after effects of this mismatch marriage than emotionally blackmailing her. Does her warnings made Saachi so weak that she actually not sacrificed but rejected DV's love.
Originally posted by DeliciousAS

evn few days bck whn thy shwd san and rus offscreen seg''..aftr the sht was called off san was on mob and rus/was eating..ruslaan is very comfortable..dont knw abt sangeeta..as/many feel she is married probb she is sceptical..

Yes Meera...I was talking about the same segment. Ruslaan seemed completely normal and unaffected what Sangita was doing...but Sangita was looking disinterested and bored...God knows what's wrong between them?

Really...she is active on twitter? 
Off screen and on screen...they have no chemistry. Now it seems that actors have lost intrest in the show and they want it to end soon. Rus is more involved in his film and Sangita as you say on twitter. Now it's just drama with no soul...how can a love story run without chemistry...I am yet to discover. 
I feel it's better that channel shuts it down...see even after a nice episode today I am so dejected with the show that I am talking like this. Let's see how will be the big discussion with DV's mom that Saachi will give up her fighting spirit again. Vaise as per the precap, mommy was more warning her against the after effects of this mismatch marriage than emotionally blackmailing her. Does her warnings made Saachi so weak that she actually not sacrificed but rejected DV's love.

See my comment on pg 4 of this thread, my suspicion on SGs off screen.. or maybe she is just done! but i cant imagine what would she do if not this! This role is perfect for her. 

For Ruslaan - totally different story! This was an awesome break, and he can certainly make it decent on big screen, but what he needs a uber launch pad with decen writers!! no b-c grade movies!!

Originally posted by Radzy

Sorry but i beg to differ! Rus has been dating Nirali for more than an year, frm his tweets n interviews!! He is pretty chilled out, from what i can tell!! Nirali also seems pretty chilled and replies to fan tweets. 

There was a ruckus that SG's hubby created after the red saree scene on twitter! If i follow the trail correctly, i would suspect that "MAYBE" the reason! 

BUT who knows! As an auidence all we know and care is that the Chemistry is Long gone!!! romance is consistanly falling flat!! 

So sad for us and us only!!

I have been reading posts on this forum mentioning that ruckus...I was ignorent of it...can you elaborate as to what happened?