Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: MaddyO

Line in bold - EXACTLY
It is back to insult Jodha, hate Jodha again
And they want to SHOW Jodha has fallen in love with THIS JALAL
YUCKKK

With all that is being shown in recent track, I don't want Jodha to let her feelings known to Jalal (even if she has starting realizing that it is more than care and concern). I doubt he would understand her at all. Least he mock her, humiliate and hurt her, which is certainly not done.
sunshine_sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
cvs r degrading his character like anything...😲 Dont know the reason behind it.. Was real jalal like this ?? pls someone enlighten me ???
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Frankly Jallu was enjoying Ben's company today till he saw Jadha in her...
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhi786

Jalaal is going overboard in his hatred.. Lage raho Jalaal insult Jo, but she is the one going to save you from BEN  who you say your Khaas..

I want JODHA to ignore Jalaal few episodes and looks like letter track will come later... I really want Jodha even she feel she is in love, should keep silent...

Line in blue exactly

If Jalal is ready to grovel in front of Benzir for pushing her, HOW MUCH HE NEEDS TO GROVEL IN FRONT OF JODHA
HE SHOULD KISS THE GROUND SHE WALKS ON! FOR SAVING HIS LIFE

How can Jodha LOVE THIS JALAL?  So the message they are sending insult and humiliation is the way for Jodha to fall in love????????????

WHERE IS MY FIERY PROUD JODHA?

elasingh thumbnail
I don't think that I can respect Jo if she confesses her love to a man like Jalal...
MaddyO thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pals2411

With all that is being shown in recent track, I don't want Jodha to let her feelings known to Jalal (even if she has starting realizing that it is more than care and concern). I doubt he would understand her at all. Least he mock her, humiliate and hurt her, which is certainly not done.

Agree with every word
Does this Jalal understand love, apart from his unlimited foolish stupid love for MahamA
If Jodha tells him she loves him (why she does is beyond me!) he will only humilate her more and ask MahamA how to go about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunshine_sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
super ego akdha hi acche the...both r dumb n stupid fellow beings...
elasingh thumbnail

Agree with every word
Does this Jalal understand love, apart from his unlimited foolish stupid love for MahamA
If Jodha tells him she loves him (why she does is beyond me!) he will only humilate her more and ask MahamA how to go about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will exactly do this...
Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Agree with every word

Ela, it is not just Jalal's character who is getting hit but also Jodha's The fiery and proudy Jodha is missing in this track. She peeps in sometimes to make her presence felt (like yesterday's when she pushed him after the maalish) but then she soon goes underground.😭
By the way I felt Jalal had a plan, now I have a serious doubt.😡Edited by Pals2411 - 10 years ago
MaddyO thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

I don't think that I can respect Jo if she confesses her love to a man like Jalal...

EXACTLY
First they distorted Jalal character and turned him into foolish drunkard insulting gullible kan ka kachha Jalal
If Jodha confesses to loving THIS Jalal😡
How can ANYBODY respect her then