Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Aashiqui2 FC15 ab tum hi hoooo (Page 52)

ramita94 IF-Dazzler
ramita94
ramita94

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Ek villain's first song from the soundtrack Galliyan releases this friday! Keenly awaiting it, but I don't get why they haven't released the official trailer yet? Aren't they supposed to do that before the music launch happens?
Like with Aashiqui first there was a teaser, then trailer and I don't remember I think the music launch had happened later as Shraddha asked her fans what she should wear, and she wore the Tum Hi Ho Saree so that means it came out before they did the music release.

I really hope this film has a song sung by Arijit Singh I know that in every movie he is in demand now, but come on this is a music thriller by Mohit. And his voice is perfect for any romantic song as we know Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Rajecu Newbie
Rajecu
Rajecu

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Is there any news about Aditya and shraddha?are they together wherever they are in US? Does anyone know? There was some news about shraddha going to visit her college in Boston? Did adi also go with her?

-Swetha-

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajecu

Is there any news about Aditya and shraddha?are they together wherever they are in US? Does anyone know? There was some news about shraddha going to visit her college in Boston? Did adi also go with her?

There isn't much news cuz they are careful. They went to San Francisco for the holiday but am not sure if they are still holidaying. Shraddha was supposed to go to Boston to meet her University friends so maybe she went alone or Aditya went along. I guess they would return separately after holidaying together.

-Swetha-

anitha_s Groupbie
anitha_s
anitha_s

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">There isn't much news cuz they are careful. They went to San Francisco for the holiday but am not sure if they are still holidaying. Shraddha was supposed to go to Boston to meet her University friends so maybe she went alone or Aditya went along. I guess they would return separately after holidaying together.</font>
even if they do, we can hav all updates through our most reliable source called Khushee along with proofs supported by combination of all probabilities...

-Swetha-

Rajecu Newbie
Rajecu
Rajecu

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
There is no news about them being back in india though...yes Khushi do some digging to find out the truth..

-Swetha-

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 06 May 2014 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

There is no news about them being back in india though...yes Khushi do some digging to find out the truth..

There's nothing much to dig cuz both are MIA. But Shraddha's song is releasing on the 9th so I feel she'll be back before 9th.
Rajecu Newbie
Rajecu
Rajecu

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 5:46am | IP Logged
They make such a cute pair. I have seen all their interviews...lot of humor..great chemistry..made for each other...I would like to see current pictures of them together..a hopeless om antic I am..wish they return together and somebody spots them at the airport...that will kinda prove that they were together the seven days they were in US..Wink
anitha_s Groupbie
anitha_s
anitha_s

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 7:30am | IP Logged

They make such a cute pair. I have seen all their interviews...lot of humor..great chemistry..made for each other...I would like to see current pictures of them together..a hopeless om antic I am..wish they return together and somebody spots them at the airport...that will kinda prove that they were together the seven days they were in US..Wink
I think every member in this FC feel the same way as you are going through right now...i was so eagerly awaiting to hear some news abt these two n was very happy to read adi's interview in TOI on 27th may...then tryst and so on...but I dont think pics r needed Embarrassed

..Khushi..

Go to top