Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Aashiqui2 FC15 ab tum hi hoooo (Page 48)

anitha_s Groupbie
anitha_s
anitha_s

Posted: 01 May 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kareena05

Originally posted by anitha_s

Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

it would be a disastrous pairing as you have mentioned...aditya's pairing with parineeti is also a big let down

<font color="#660033">I hope the muvi does justice to their pairing, coz the poster was okayish... Looked like they took a random pic of Adi-Pari nd designed a poster out of itOuch</font>

ya its done just for the sake of doin it ...hope it does well though I have never admired parineeti's work (i started watching her last film with Hasee later felt PHASEE...have tolerate for him

i liked Parineet's first movie after that she keeps repeating herself..kinda became boring...

I hope her movie with Adiyta does well for Aditya's sake...
she should learn that acting means just not screaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kareena05-Swetha-

anitha_s Groupbie
anitha_s
anitha_s

Posted: 01 May 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kareena05

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#000033">Chalo... latest from Malini..LOL</font>

<h1>Did Shraddha Kapoor Really Have a Scene With Sidharth Malhotra?</h1>
Sidharth Malhotra and Shraddha Kapoor

Sidharth Malhotra and Shraddha Kapoor

AMissMalinireader asked, "Is it true thatShraddha Kapoorhad a scene withSidharth Malhotraon sets ofEk Villain?"

Industrywalla:Well we were the first ones to tell you thatthere were sparks between these two actors during their Mauritius schedule. Onlookers revealed that off camera Sid and Shraddha would often hang out together with unit members and have parties that went on till early in the morning. Also the fact that they both share an intimate kiss that was okayed in one take says a lot!

Siddharth and Shraddha kiss

Siddharth and Shraddha kiss

We don't know if it's serious affair, but yes there was buzz that boyfriendAditya Roy Kapoorwasn't thrilled to hear about his girlfriend's link up with Sid, who also happens to be his friend!

Who do you think makes the cuter couple though? Aditya - Shraddha or Sidharth - Shraddha? Leave me a comment below!

Remember to leave all your questions for Industrywalla below and he'll verify rumours, dispel PR stunts and get you all the goss exclusively on MissMalini.com, yay!

<font size="2" color="#0000ff">MissMalini is getting on my nervesAngrywhy are spreading useless rumours and giving a bad image of Shraddha</font>
she is a jobless woman

kareena05-Swetha-

anitha_s Groupbie
anitha_s
anitha_s

Posted: 01 May 2014 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news-interviews/Shraddha-holidaying-in-the-US-with-Aditya-Roy-Kapur/articleshow/34473346.cms     Khushi now jump with joy...you were right

kareena05-Swetha-

HakunaMatata. IF-Rockerz
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 01 May 2014 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news-interviews/Shraddha-holidaying-in-the-US-with-Aditya-Roy-Kapur/articleshow/34473346.cms     Khushi now jump with joy...you were right

Woww... though v were right, this article shows Adi-Shradz in some other light...

It makes Adi look like a casanova and Shraddha the one who followed him to US Ouch

anitha_s-Swetha-

anitha_s Groupbie
anitha_s
anitha_s

Posted: 01 May 2014 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

<font color="#000066">Woww... though v were right, this article shows Adi-Shradz in some other light...</font>

<font color="#000066">It makes Adi look like a casanova and Shraddha the one who followed him to USOuch</font>
bad luck that DEI still due for release and they have reported as per previous 'crap'..so we can't help but to take only positives from tis article...may be TOI got a call from aditya chopra to manipulate it Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 01 May 2014 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Woww... though v were right, this article shows Adi-Shradz in some other light...

It makes Adi look like a casanova and Shraddha the one who followed him to US Ouch

Nothing wrong if Shraddha followed Aditya to US (though it was all pre-planned I think). Also they just wrote it in spicy manner. Focus on the gist, ignore the rest.

-Swetha-

HakunaMatata. IF-Rockerz
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 01 May 2014 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Nothing wrong if Shraddha followed Aditya to US (though it was all pre-planned I think). Also they just wrote it in spicy manner. Focus on the gist, ignore the rest.
Yeah, but it sounds like Shraddha followed Adi to US coz of some insecurity...

Anyways lets focus on the bright part, I think they might b asked abt this trip in the further interviews... Would love to hear what stories they r gonna make up to cover it up LOL

-Swetha-

anitha_s Groupbie
anitha_s
anitha_s

Posted: 01 May 2014 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Khushi..

<font color="#000066">Woww... though v were right, this article shows Adi-Shradz in some other light...</font>

<font color="#000066">It makes Adi look like a casanova and Shraddha the one who followed him to USOuch</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Nothing wrong if Shraddha followed Aditya to US (though it was all pre-planned I think). Also they just wrote it in spicy manner. Focus on the gist, ignore the rest.</font>

</div>

Yeah, but it sounds like Shraddha followed Adi to US coz of some insecurity...
<div>

Anyways lets focus on the bright part, I think they might b asked abt this trip in the further interviews... Would love to hear what stories they r gonna make up to cover it up LOL
As usual aditya gives some vague answer which is nowhere related to the question like how he has done in all other interviews...but shraddha hasn't been asked this question that many times I guess

-Swetha-

Go to top