Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Shraddha Kapoor: AASHIQUI 2 brought us together!

June 16, 2014 7:01:44 PM IST
By Urvi Parikh, Glamsham Editorial
Send to Friend

While Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapur created stir with their on-screen chemistry in AASHIQUI 2, their off-screen proximity too, grabbed the headlines.

view ADITYA ROY KAPUR & SHRADDHA KAPOOR AT AASHIQUI 2 SUCCESS BASH photo gallery
view ADITYA ROY KAPUR & SHRADDHA KAPOOR AT
AASHIQUI 2 SUCCESS BASH photo gallery

Going with the reports, Shraddha and Aditya are rumoured to be in a relationship. However, when asked Shraddha about her current relationship status, she clarified, "My status is that I am completely single. Aditya and I are very good friends," adding further, "In fact Aditya, Mohit and I are all very close friends and that bond I think will never break. AASHIQUI 2 brought us together and both of them are someone I can call up at any time of the day or night."

So do we see her romancing Aditya again on-screen and she concludes, "If we get a really good script, then would love to do a film with Aditya."

Really love this trio... ðŸ˜Š

love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Guys did aashiqui 2 trend for it's one year? 
anitha_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_karanabha

Guys did aashiqui 2 trend for it's one year?

Not just one year...it is for eternity 😉
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
They are the first bollywood couple that I am shipping or whom I have followed so much. Just love them together.

ROFL on the article of Rankat and Adishra going on a joint holiday, like that will happen. >.<

So happy that Ek Villain has worked and Shraddha is being applauded.

Can't wait to see it tomorrow

And oh Ek Villain team on CNWK on Sunday!! ðŸ˜›
anitha_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramita94

They are the first bollywood couple that I am shipping or whom I have followed so much. Just love them together.

ROFL on the article of Rankat and Adishra going on a joint holiday, like that will happen. >.<

So happy that Ek Villain has worked and Shraddha is being applauded.

Can't wait to see it tomorrow

And oh Ek Villain team on CNWK on Sunday!! ðŸ˜›

I saw ek villain...there is nothing extraordinary in this film...shraddha is good in emotional scenes but falters in all  other scenes...dialogue delivery wasn't that good...doing chirpy roles is definitely not her cup of tea...as fans ,we may watch it and appreciate ðŸ˜ƒ
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
An year after the release of the super-romantic Aashiqui 2, we are still not completely sure if the crackling chemistry between Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapur was for real or just 'enacted'. Though the alleged couple have made it clear that they are not in a relationship, rumour mills suggest differently. Added to this, there are the occasional 'proofs' that you stumble on, which makes the issue all the more questionable.

For example, Shraddha Kapoor posted a picture of herself practicing in a gym, for her upcoming dance movie 'ABCD 2'. As innocent that this gesture was, it had a vital clue about something. The tee that Shraddha was donning looked exactly similar to the one that Shraddha's alleged boyfriend sported about a year back, during his 'Ye Jawaani Hain Deewani' promotions in Dubai.

Now, we are not sure if they were 'couple shirts' or Shraddha borrowed the same one from Aditya. Either way, what makes it more interesting is that Shraddha mysteriously deleted the picture from her social media account. Now, why would that be? Any ideas?

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/shraddha-kapoor/shraddha-and-aditya-couple-shirts-or-sharing-shirts#comment-4204113

ramita94 thumbnail
Hmmm... what a coincidence !! ðŸ˜›
ramita94 thumbnail
http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/udita-goswami/aditya-shraddha-were-dating-sure-mohit-suri
OMG where is everyone?! Read this !!!
anitha_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramita94

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/udita-goswami/aditya-shraddha-were-dating-sure-mohit-suri

OMG where is everyone?! Read this !!!

read it...but do you think It is something which we didn't know😳
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anitha_s

read it...but do you think It is something which we didn't know😳

Yes we all knew Embarrassed But it's kind of weird that Mohit is talking about their relationship, i mean he's their best friend, i'm sure they told him they don't want to talk it in public. Or maybe they are playing it like Ranbir and Katrina.😉