Aashiqui2 FC15 ab tum hi hoooo - Page 47

Posted: 9 years ago
Yash Raj reminds me of another scoop I heard. I believe the prestigious production house is wooing their former protg, Shraddha Kapoor, to do a film with them this year. Post Aashiqui 2, Shraddha has become hot property and it looks like Adi wants to cash in on that. I have heard that Shraddha, too, has shown willingness to return to the banner and do a film with them.

--Posted by MissMalini

I dont think Aditya Chopra goes out of his way for any actor who breaks contract with them...
Edited by Saras-Pankhi - 9 years ago
Wow..well deserved Shraddha..hope they cast Aditya as her co star.. That would be awesome..
Faridoon Shahryar @iFaridoon  

News:@ShraddhaKapoor is the new face of Hair and Care... The TVC will start playing on television channels from tomo May 14...

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/shraddha-kapoor-on-her-first-college-romance/321210

Edited by Saras-Pankhi - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

Yash Raj reminds me of another scoop I heard. I believe the prestigious production house is wooing their former protg, Shraddha Kapoor, to do a film with them this year. Post Aashiqui 2, Shraddha has become hot property and it looks like Adi wants to cash in on that. I have heard that Shraddha, too, has shown willingness to return to the banner and do a film with them.

--Posted by MissMalini

I dont think Aditya Chopra goes out of his way for any actor who breaks contract with them...

That's interesting, i guess as long as the star is cashing in, they don't mind renew her contract. But the question is i hope it's a good script.
Does anyone have any news about Adi shraddha. Have they come back to india.

Shraddha talks about being musical http://www.planetradiocity.com/videos/watch-online-video/Shraddha-talks-about-being-musical/2783 ... Just Look at Mohit's expressions when Shradz talks abt her holidays in America... :P

Finally v got to know what they did there πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by I_Heart_Friends - 9 years ago
Originally posted by I_Heart_Friends

Shraddha talks about being musical http://www.planetradiocity.com/videos/watch-online-video/Shraddha-talks-about-being-musical/2783 ... Just Look at Mohit's expressions when Shradz talks abt her holidays in America... :P

Finally v got to know what they did there πŸ˜ƒ

Lol i was about to post the link and share what you noticed too πŸ€£ 
It's @ around 5:40 πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kareena05

Lol i was about to post the link and share what you noticed too πŸ€£ 
It's @ around 5:40 πŸ˜†

Its so damn hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mohit with his hmmm and lip curling and then popping eyebrows to Sid... Like look at her, hows she talking πŸ˜†
Originally posted by I_Heart_Friends

Its so damn hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mohit with his hmmm and lip curling and then popping eyebrows to Sid... Like look at her, hows she talking πŸ˜†

YesπŸ˜†  you could clearly read in  Mohit's face like stop lying you were not with friends but just Aditya... πŸ˜†