Aashiqui2 FC15 ab tum hi hoooo - Page 12

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Yeah. Technically none from them is single I feel. They all have 'someone special'.
h
Who does Arjun have?

I thought his linkups with aliaa r just part of 2 states promotions

"Everybody thinks that actresses are always surrounded by good-looking men but they are my colleagues or co-stars. The ones I've worked with aren't single and I haven't felt attracted to anyone."

Did she say that?? ðŸ˜²

Also she strongly reacted to when asked abt her rumours with adi... Like Oh no no, its all rubbish...

And TOI contradicts its own reports, till few months back they had back to back articles abt how Adi nd SK r in love, also they gave us the first "I m really really close" article... After that how can they conveniently forget it to linkup Adi with someone else... 
Originally posted by anitha_s

I agree ...we all knw the truth how inseperable they are and TOI has mentioned about their 'special' equation as well ...they need to be given some personal space

Yeah, now waiting for some news on SK's birthday, though i know they would not do anything openly...

But I want to be hopeful ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

h
Who does Arjun have?

I thought his linkups with aliaa r just part of 2 states promotions

See, no one is "technically single", as in all the guys harbor romantic feelings for SOMEONE. They might not be in a relationship as yet but they certainly have that 'someone special'. Same goes for Arjun-Alia, maybe they're testing waters or casually dating or Arjun probably likes someone. We never know.
Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

Did she say that?? ðŸ˜²

Also she strongly reacted to when asked abt her rumours with adi... Like Oh no no, its all rubbish...

And TOI contradicts its own reports, till few months back they had back to back articles abt how Adi nd SK r in love, also they gave us the first "I m really really close" article... After that how can they conveniently forget it to linkup Adi with someone else... 

Yep that's exactly what she said. 

Also nevermind TOI, it's highly PR controlled. The agency doesn't even care to connect the dots before reporting.

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">See, no one is "technically single", as in all the guysharborromantic feelings for SOMEONE. They might not be in a relationship as yet but they certainly have that 'someone special'. Same goes for Arjun-Alia, maybe they're testing waters or casually dating or Arjun probably likes someone. We never know.</font>
someone tweeted that arjun kapoor and priyanka chopra are together 😉 ...actually I liked it...so nw we cant expect anything from 3rd march and hope adi n shraddha r together forever
This is the nonsense if media nothing more they r avoiding recent statements of pari...nd giving their useless reasons in proving them when first they start linking up by being caughton cinema that was the prove that karan wahi was also there God bless adishra I knw soon gone a shraddha b rumoured wth shahid n sid..
Well m happy on that journalist tweet who was tweeting to radhika abt adishra ...ash yes plz 3rd march this time both r in mumbai
Aditya shraddha next on KWK finally promo aired Love is in air
Originally posted by silla

Aditya shraddha next on KWK finally promo airedLove is in air
what were they discussing about