Precap, 7/1 - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Kalluchirpy

I feel Jo will not be able to convey the message abt Shikim alliance to Jalal..and this will be another point where Jalal will be more angry on Jodha tht she didn't convey...and he might be not vry comfortable with dis jst to prove he is against Jo...Also I feel Shivani will tell Jalal first abt her love..
Jalal being on Shivani side, he will invite Hakim's enemity and Jo being on Hakim's side...another track of nhok-jhok between JaJo.
But. I'm really confused in btw all this whn will they ned Ben track😑😑..pls someone show her exit door...

Unless they execute this track well, Hakim becoming Jalal's sworn enemy would be weird πŸ˜•

He hasn't even spent any time with Shi!! He is greatly attracted to her & likes her a lot, because he finds her beautiful (which she isn't, just attractive)

Originally posted by ppluvkuch

for god sake alakh suk is already marrd..bhul gaye ratanpur wala kila...baki sab thk hai...lol...

I meant shivani 🀣 
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Kangiman 🀣

By the way sunny.. i don't think Jalal will let suku marry him.. 

Royals marrying commoners is something Akbar was against...

Now I HOPE you become the JA script writer!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sun29

this is not Akbar...it is jodha ka deewana Jallu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..uske liye woh rules bhi change karega and phir bolega i haaat you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣

He won't say that.

Jodha will.
Originally posted by --Yukthi--

ho chuki ?
kab ? 😲 πŸ˜•

Recently..
Originally posted by sun29

bingoo ...yes he will say this only...and then go on to say i have no heart πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Humaare paas to dil nahin."    πŸ₯±

Kaise hogaa?! It is sitting on top of Jodha's head, knocking on it. πŸ˜†
Barely after the child marriage law establishment we see a discussion of a marriage where the girl looks to be in her early teens.
Ekta did not have any other "tracks"?

In the 16th century, not sure  how a princess could even think about marrying a commoner..
Am not sure I like this "track". 

Originally posted by Sandhya.A

What if Jalal asks Jo 'Kahin aapki behen ko Haakim se grina to nahin. Pooch lijiye warna hamare bhaijaan ki zindagi bhi jahannam ho jayegi.' And then Jo questions Shivani and things sort out.

Just a hope. I don't want further strain between Jo-Ja

🀣

Shi is much more sensible.. She'll fall in love with Kim soon... πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Why this kolaveri adiana?😲

As all say - neither Jodha nor Akbar will approve of Tejwant and Akbar will also not agree to Shivan-Hakim happening once he gets to knw that Shivani is not keen on this. That only leaves an OTT track from the brain dead writers which leans towards 'Kolai' to me!!!

And what better than Shivani dying to protect Jodha from the Cheapu!!!
more than political issues jalal has loads of domestic issues to deal with. and jalal-ben scene was so creepy , whatever time BEN wasted in her hand movements ,she could have used it by directly kissing  or jumping on him, and the whole scene was stupidly funny. now-a-days i m liking mirza more than jalal πŸ˜³ he and jodha look good together πŸ˜ƒ