Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SRK:After Raees and YRF's FAN i will do Rohit's next. - Page 14

MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Debarati7

Yeah..dont tell me about the IPL..I live in Kolkata..and the craze that gets created for seeing Shahrukh during that time..is maddening..And he also becomes super enthusiased in the IPL season..

You from Kolkata? Same πŸ˜†
I am not an SRK fan but I agree he has a lot of craze here specially during IPL...some of my friends have seen him in Eden gardens too during a match..KKR!! πŸ₯³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-..Ashraa..

You from Kolkata? Same πŸ˜†
I am not an SRK fan but I agree he has a lot of craze here specially during IPL...some of my friends have seen him in Eden gardens too during a match..KKR!! πŸ₯³

😊..Me too never managed to go to Edens to watch him Live..But i saw him last year door se..when he came to City Centre 2..It was crazy out there too..
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

😊..Me too never managed to go to Edens to watch him Live..But i saw him last year door se..when he came to City Centre 2..It was crazy out there too..

He comes here almost every month, I have never went to see him. Its like ghar ki murgi daal barabar.  Once my friend went outside ITC early in the morning during IPL just to catch his glimpse...but I don't think she was able to see him. someone I know got a wave from him πŸ˜†
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Off topic..but SRK is going to host the Screen Awards 2014 guys..i really enjoy the wit and sense of humour with which he hosts this shows..😊

I'm so glad he's getting to host. God knows how much he looks forward to hosting and enjoys it. I'm just happy if he's happy doing it.😳

And omg...all you Kolkata people get to see him so often...so jealous!!
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-qazplm

I'm so glad he's getting to host. God knows how much he looks forward to hosting and enjoys it. I'm just happy if he's happy doing it.😳

Why are you jealous? You have touched his hands.😑 unghh...and also he said "be careful darling" to you. and he winked at u, did aadaab to you, and waved...and then you are not satisfied?
Edited by meghasingh - 10 years ago
Debarati7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-..Ashraa..

He comes here almost every month, I have never went to see him. Its like ghar ki murgi daal barabar.  Once my friend went outside ITC early in the morning during IPL just to catch his glimpse...but I don't think she was able to see him. someone I know got a wave from him πŸ˜†

Oh..she was so lucky..in CC2 however he was standing on the Swissotel terrace i think..and the crowd was on the roads..he was waving to everyone from there..I am a hopeless fangirl..so i believe he waved to me too.. 
Debarati7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-qazplm

Oh goodness..Have u met him personally..then i am so jealous of you now..One of my biggest wishes in life is to meet him personally yar..
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

She is my niece..but i thought i removed it..is it still showing??

yes its showing on ur DP...ur niece is so adorable πŸ˜›
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-meghasingh

Why are you jealous? You have touched his hands.😑 unghh...and also he said "be careful darling" to you. and he winked at u, did aadaab to you, and waved...and then you are not satisfied?

lol believe me...once you have met him and done whatever...it will never be enough.πŸ˜† I realize I had one of the most special moments of my life with him, but it was too brief. Plus, imagine someone getting to see him on a daily basis. πŸ€ͺ
Debarati7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-blue-ice

yes its showing on ur DP...ur niece is so adorable πŸ˜›

She is ..a cutie pie..❀️