SRK:After Raees and YRF's FAN i will do Rohit's next. - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Oh my f**king God!!! they were aryan and suhana pics? they are definitely amazing kids.
I like Suhana a lot..she is defo..going be very sharp and sensible..a delicious mix of  her dad and mom..
Originally posted by Debarati7

Yeah sumone posted it..have to admit..his fangirling over his kids..knows no bounds😆..waiting for Abram's first pic to be uploaded..Hope he does it soon..

As someone else said that his kids are at his parent's place in his life. And his parents meant a lot to him(of course, they were brilliant)

I like Suhana a lot..she is defo..going be very sharp and sensible..a delicious mix of  her dad and mom..

I fear for one thing, that aryan and suhana or abram may enter in BW. Because if they are unsuccessful, srk will be too sad, and in any case i dont want that in any case.
I dont think Suhana would enter or Shahrukh wud let her..but Aryan is so going to be in Bollywood..Wo abhi se hero wale vibes deta hai..
Originally posted by qazplm

And the way he blushes with those dimples is the cutest😳

When he blushes...is incredible. oh gosh!! he's absolutely sweetheart.

I dont think Suhana would enter or Shahrukh wud let her..but Aryan is so going to be in Bollywood..Wo abhi se hero wale vibes deta hai..

Aryan looks too shy honestly. It's like he hates camera.
about suhana, recently srk said he's okay with it, and suhana said she'll be an actress. If she is going to be  I wish she becomes a witty, class actress(and I'd like to handle both the kids red chillies too well)
I wouldn't be surprised with anything Aryan and Suhana can do. He has probably taught them everything. That man is something else.

Guys, watch him play volleyball in this video from 9:22. I swear he seems to be able to play any sport and look so sexy

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBcXkDEU8_A&list=WLA47B8E1A2AC25E7E[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by qazplm

I wouldn't be surprised with anything Aryan and Suhana can do. He has probably taught them everything. That man is something else.

Guys, watch him play volleyball in this video from 9:22. I swear he seems to be able to play any sport and look so sexy

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBcXkDEU8_A&list=WLA47B8E1A2AC25E7E[/YOUTUBE]
I remember watching DDLJ for the first time..was a kid..the song Mere Khwabon starts..and Shahrukh.. i think playing football in the rain..bas...my fate was sealed..a fan for life now😊.

^ qazpalm you think that hadn't srk been like this, he would have survived in BW, completely surrounded by star families?
He's a topper in university, he's been the student of year in a reputed school like st columbus(man students are BRILLIANT from this school), he's the captain of hockey, cricket and someother team too of his college, a member of dramatic society. He's perfectly allrounder.