Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

The Agnihotri charade continues -emotion filled episode (Page 3)

jonee IF-Dazzler
jonee
jonee

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsr11

Originally posted by jonee

all of them are remaining true to their masks and the charade continues in the Agnihotri mansion...
     our dear Aastha -  hopelessly in love but forced to hate her loved one ...
  and our dear angry Shlok -  furious with Aastha because she cannot trust him but is unable to cope with his inner  feelings for her - cloaking it in a mask of hatred and hiding under his Baba's cover of  samman and public image.. ...
and NA - the master pretender - creating an aura around himself as the perfect man/husband/ philanthrophist  -   whom he says everyone looks up to  - an image so precious to him that he insists  his dear son bring his DIl back home as the izzat of the house is linked to aastha and her
leaving the house will be a daag on his public image ...

and the irony of all ironies - he gives his son a lecture on marriage :  " shaadi ka pavitra rishta ko tum mazaak  banakar diya - "  i know you will do anything for me, but this time your thareeka was not right ... he tells his dear Bacha ...

he adds that marriage is for life and aastha has to come back - ussey tum wapas lana hi hoga"'

and our dear shlokie  looks at him angrily -/ he knows he will  have to bring
aastha back - ... tho his ego his hurting him ...

very nice analysis jonee. True that Aastha and Shlok are covering their true feelings for each other in the mask of hatred subconsciously while Niranjan consciously covers his true black soul in the mask of goodness and propriety. i laughed hard when he was lecturing shlok about the sanctity of marriage. he maintains the sanctity of marriage by beating his wife black and blue behind closed doorsOuch and i guess he wants his son to do the same with Aastha, though he did not say so in words. loved his striken face when aastha decided to walk out trampling all over his agnihotri honor.LOL

When Aastha was leaving Kavya said. "don't go chachi, i love you so much". there's shlok standing in the background. i felt like he was saying that.LOL. And he reverts back to binge drinking. sandhya's wish came true.Big smile its true to his character actually. He needs Aastha to soothe his heart but he doesn't want to look vulnerable to either himself or to aastha by admitting it. So he found another means to numb his pain. loved the conversation between Varad and Shlok. it was cute to watch shlok throwing tantrums. "tum uske bhai ho ya mere bhai? uske side kyon le rahe ho?" He is such a child sometimes. Strange and a very sad thing is that he acts this way in front of aastha or his siblings but never in front of his parents. He looked like a wounded animal when he talked to her picture. He is hurt that she gave up on him so easily. What about the HAS theory that he is doing all this to protect aastha?! though he makes a conscious attempt to hate her and to make her life a hell, probably subconsciously he must be helping her and her family as he knows about his father very well. Now that the mirror is broken and there are no more pretenses to hide behind, lets see how he deals with his feelings.

Kirloskar family never disappoints me. They are always there to support their child. They never once taunted her about her rash decision to marry Shlok. Ajju and Avdhoot tried to remain calm and supportive but Kalindi, true to her nature, was getting ready to fight for her daughter.

thanks rekha

nice views on shlok - its true he becomes helpless when aastha is not around and he
is filled with rage at her inability to trust him after what happened in HM - and i also loved the
kavya scene - shlok's expressions seem to say what kavya said and aastha saying i love you a lot and will miss you too seems to be her saying it to shlok rather than to kavya - as we see shlok
standin there between them during that scene - i must say kavya acted very well - very talented
child 
and i also loved the varad- shlok scene - it said a lot about both of them and also for once,
shlok let down his barriers and acted like a younger brother - infact, varad earlier did tell
aastha - i know shlok - he is not like that - give him time to change" - so varad knows his
shlok well ...Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DoseAas2727jia.astkgauriangeldecemaprlachiidsr11

jonee IF-Dazzler
jonee
jonee

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbb1

Well written update thank you

thanks RayTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lachiidsr11

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:57am | IP Logged
your writing skills are blooming day by day jonee...you are becoming almost poetic in your writing...its a delight to read esp after such episodes that put one's emotions into a wringer...
so we see EBP in EBP ... 

aastha accused of apmaan and shlok to take revenge and bring her back on his dad's feet...

but this time no altered ego, no drama(shlok said in jungle "one should do drama according to his aukaat")...everything out in the open...though this time aastha ain't gonna trust you mister shlok agonyhotri(i hope so that is as miss aastha dumboskar can be very unexpected)...Pinch...she might play along as she was remembering him saving his life...all he has to prove is he did not put her daddy to jail...D'oh

anyhow.. bacha promised baba and so i presume there is going to be a deal between aastha and shlok...of course after or during the bhail puri in jail...pretty much as was expected after last episode...Smile

though i would have loved to see aastha in kirloskar's house, time to think and an office track but because of teh promise i am expecting aastha back in the agnihotri house with rights as bahu and boy, ain't she gonna rock their agony house...Evil Smile

@rekha ...HAS is still on...you wanna listenGeekQuestion

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dosegauriangeldecemaprjia.astkdsr11

jonee IF-Dazzler
jonee
jonee

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dakshaavi

Very nice analysis jonee ji. Shlok is going to have hard time to get back astha . Kirloskars are upset with shlok and he needs to convince kalindi which is going to be big task for him . Astha will get enough time to think about shlok good side but it's going to be interesting to watch . 

t
thanks daskshaavi 
its true that shlok wont find it easy to get aastha back - and aastha is also going to miss him but 
will resist for a while - but may not be for long  - wonder if kalindi will succeed also - as both
ajju and avdhoot seem to want to give shlok more time...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dsr11

jonee IF-Dazzler
jonee
jonee

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lachii

your writing skills are blooming day by day jonee...you are becoming almost poetic in your writing...its a delight to read esp after such episodes that put one's emotions into a wringer...
so we see EBP in EBP ... 

aastha accused of apmaan and shlok to take revenge and bring her back on his dad's feet...

but this time no altered ego, no drama(shlok said in jungle "one should do drama according to his aukaat")...everything out in the open...though this time aastha ain't gonna trust you mister shlok agonyhotri(i hope so that is as miss aastha dumboskar can be very unexpected)...Pinch...she might play along as she was remembering him saving his life...all he has to prove is he did not put her daddy to jail...D'oh

anyhow.. bacha promised baba and so i presume there is going to be a deal between aastha and shlok...of course after or during the bhail puri in jail...pretty much as was expected after last episode...Smile

though i would have loved to see aastha in kirloskar's house, time to think and an office track but because of teh promise i am expecting aastha back in the agnihotri house with rights as bahu and boy, ain't she gonna rock their agony house...Evil Smile

hey thanks lachii - thats really sweet of you - i suppose its bcos im loving this show...
and its true that all shlok has to prove that he did not put her daddy in jail for aastha to
get all lovey again ... it may take a while but it will happen
and after bailpuri ( nice oneLOL)  - the tom and jerry stuff will continue in A house is guess...Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lachiijia.astkdsr11

dsr11 IF-Rockerz
dsr11
dsr11

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lachii

so we see EBP in EBP ... 

i think we will get an office track when she gets back to agni house as bahu. she will work alongside shlok in the main office i think. most probably she will put forth that demand when shlok/niranjan try to bring her back.

@bold yes pleaseBig smile

gauriangellachii

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dakshaavi

Very nice analysis jonee ji. Shlok is going to have hard time to get back astha . Kirloskars are upset with shlok and he needs to convince kalindi which is going to be big task for him . Astha will get enough time to think about shlok good side but it's going to be interesting to watch . 

t
thanks daskshaavi 
its true that shlok wont find it easy to get aastha back - and aastha is also going to miss him but 
will resist for a while - but may not be for long  - wonder if kalindi will succeed also - as both
ajju and avdhoot seem to want to give shlok more time...Tongue

i have seen in forum someone saying ajju and avdoot, varad and vinayak , they are in a plan so that is why they are trying to give time

just wanna say, when somting like this happen, it is only natural taht neutrals and elders if they are sensible and neutral always try to persuade both parties to "still ponder" or give some time...as they say "time heals".  and lving apart shows the true worth of the person in thier life...

decemaprdsr11

dsr11 IF-Rockerz
dsr11
dsr11

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dsr11

all of them are remaining true to their masks and the charade continues in the Agnihotri mansion...
     our dear Aastha -  hopelessly in love but forced to hate her loved one ...
  and our dear angry Shlok -  furious with Aastha because she cannot trust him but is unable to cope with his inner  feelings for her - cloaking it in a mask of hatred and hiding under his Baba's cover of  samman and public image.. ...
and NA - the master pretender - creating an aura around himself as the perfect man/husband/ philanthrophist  -   whom he says everyone looks up to  - an image so precious to him that he insists  his dear son bring his DIl back home as the izzat of the house is linked to aastha and her
leaving the house will be a daag on his public image ...

and the irony of all ironies - he gives his son a lecture on marriage :  " shaadi ka pavitra rishta ko tum mazaak  banakar diya - "  i know you will do anything for me, but this time your thareeka was not right ... he tells his dear Bacha ...

he adds that marriage is for life and aastha has to come back - ussey tum wapas lana hi hoga"'

and our dear shlokie  looks at him angrily -/ he knows he will  have to bring
aastha back - ... tho his ego his hurting him ...

very nice analysis jonee. True that Aastha and Shlok are covering their true feelings for each other in the mask of hatred subconsciously while Niranjan consciously covers his true black soul in the mask of goodness and propriety. i laughed hard when he was lecturing shlok about the sanctity of marriage. he maintains the sanctity of marriage by beating his wife black and blue behind closed doorsOuch and i guess he wants his son to do the same with Aastha, though he did not say so in words. loved his striken face when aastha decided to walk out trampling all over his agnihotri honor.LOL

When Aastha was leaving Kavya said. "don't go chachi, i love you so much". there's shlok standing in the background. i felt like he was saying that.LOL. And he reverts back to binge drinking. sandhya's wish came true.Big smile its true to his character actually. He needs Aastha to soothe his heart but he doesn't want to look vulnerable to either himself or to aastha by admitting it. So he found another means to numb his pain. loved the conversation between Varad and Shlok. it was cute to watch shlok throwing tantrums. "tum uske bhai ho ya mere bhai? uske side kyon le rahe ho?" He is such a child sometimes. Strange and a very sad thing is that he acts this way in front of aastha or his siblings but never in front of his parents. He looked like a wounded animal when he talked to her picture. He is hurt that she gave up on him so easily. What about the HAS theory that he is doing all this to protect aastha?! though he makes a conscious attempt to hate her and to make her life a hell, probably subconsciously he must be helping her and her family as he knows about his father very well. Now that the mirror is broken and there are no more pretenses to hide behind, lets see how he deals with his feelings.

Kirloskar family never disappoints me. They are always there to support their child. They never once taunted her about her rash decision to marry Shlok. Ajju and Avdhoot tried to remain calm and supportive but Kalindi, true to her nature, was getting ready to fight for her daughter.

thanks rekha

nice views on shlok - its true he becomes helpless when aastha is not around and he
is filled with rage at her inability to trust him after what happened in HM - and i also loved the
kavya scene - shlok's expressions seem to say what kavya said and aastha saying i love you a lot and will miss you too seems to be her saying it to shlok rather than to kavya - as we see shlok
standin there between them during that scene - i must say kavya acted very well - very talented
child 
and i also loved the varad- shlok scene - it said a lot about both of them and also for once,
shlok let down his barriers and acted like a younger brother - infact, varad earlier did tell
aastha - i know shlok - he is not like that - give him time to change" - so varad knows his
shlok well ...Tongue

probably varad's role will become more prominent from here and we may get to know more about him and sojal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lachii

Go to top