Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

astha really doesnt want to leave !! (Page 2)

bingyy IF-Dazzler
bingyy
bingyy

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:14am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mailanchi]Sorry all but i have a different opinion here. Aastha comes from a simple loving family and she is so full of love and life. She loved Shlok to the extent that she once said u wud be the first person i wud like to call if i am in trouble (when she gifted the phone to him). Now Shlok cheated her very badly and she left the house. But do you think it will be easy for her to forget him that easily. She is forced to leave that house she is not doing that happily...she is bound to cry and cry very badly when leaving... very realistic emotions. I wud have been happier though if she left without crying and her head held high[/QUOTE]

i  understand  that  she  loves  him  &  i  understand  ur  pov  but  i  agree  with  u  if  she  left  without  crying  i  would  be  happy  too  ,it  just  showed  her  as  weak  &  i  felt  that  she  really  didnt  want  to  leave  which  is  really  confusing Confused for  me  to  digest  specially  after  everything  she  went  through  bcoz   of  shlok

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mailanchi

bingyy IF-Dazzler
bingyy
bingyy

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL89

The scene would have had much impact if Aastha did not cry so much and asking sorry to all folding her hands .I want Aastha to be a strong women and prove Shlok wrong she can do better things in her life other than crying.
CV's still want to show Aastha as the typical bahu who will cry while leaving the house . I want to see something new in the show.

bingo  ,yeah  ,shlok  thinks  woman  cant  do  anything  but  crying  which  astha  did  &  he  even  said  that  ,i  really  wish  cvs  would  have  showed  something  other  than  crying  ,  i  know  she  is  emotional  but  she  should  not   waste  her  tears  like  that
meerab... IF-Sizzlerz
meerab...
meerab...

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mailanchi

Sorry all but i have a different opinion here. Aastha comes from a simple loving family and she is so full of love and life. She loved Shlok to the extent that she once said u wud be the first person i wud like to call if i am in trouble (when she gifted the phone to him). Now Shlok cheated her very badly and she left the house. But do you think it will be easy for her to forget him that easily. She is forced to leave that house she is not doing that happily...she is bound to cry and cry very badly when leaving... very realistic emotions. I wud have been happier though if she left without crying and her head held high
agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missnida222

Go to top