Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
tfs

Agree with you that the evil trio has a hand in this.  In the beginning even in her innocence she was shown to have a good heart and care about people regardless of their stature.  Guess she doesn't remember what Meghna's mom did to her when she thought she was penniless.  Don't know why the CV's want to make the viewers dislike her so much.
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
There are some words and acts which cannot be categorized and fitted in simple words like "MISTAKES"...the thin line of difference between good and bad...falls at this point...where and when a Human being under crisis acts...the 'ACT' defines if the person is good or bad...
after doing a blunder if u realize and just say sorry...it will not make one Good...so just because shivani is the main lead of the show...I at least cannot go on...and on...understanding and excusing her...after the damage is done realizing the mistake is of no use...u still be remembered for u r cruelty...and disgraceful acts and words...

Any way it's not about the character...I can see the writers behind this character who is stooping down to the cheapest levels by writing such scenes...they definately seems to have something against the women clan...except paan thai and Latha...none of the female characters were given any standards in the show...hope they don't have anything against the YOUNG LADIES...πŸ˜†
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is insane :/ Why are the CVs making Shivani behave like a vamp from some Hindi movie from the 70s  πŸ˜• Raghu doesn't deserve this, and neither do the viewers. I'm not going to watch them make Raghu masquerade as a clown for Babyji and her friends x(
ArhanAngadholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shivani will repent hard fr her deeds fr sure when she cms to know abt the truth
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs.
I am not watching the show for last 2 weeks. Came to check forum to know what's going on now. So no improvement till now

Shivani has crossed all limits... Never saw any protagonist like her. And ya Jyo di I agree with you she repents later and apologize to Raghu. But then what is the gain?
I can't understand why CVs are dragging this disgusting track? And they are saying romantic track is not coming soon!! God! When will they start it? After one year??😑
Bhagwan CVs ko sadbuddhi deπŸ˜”
It is a love story. Not a Property story.
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😲😲😲!! TFS! I have one question-Who's the female lead of do dilπŸ˜•???I can see only the  male lead there since 1 month..πŸ˜•wow they r getting great trps without female lead in the show when most of the indian soaps are female dominated..Hats off to u Mr.behll..U have proved that  when u r on screen u don't need anyone's help for trps even not help of female lead I really don't know which words i should use for Shivani nowπŸ˜•I just cant consider her as female lead of do dil anymore..thats it...!!
manissha thumbnail
@sushhat fan,agree with you.
sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can't even say TFs not happy with the scenario  but happy as an actor Arhaan Behl shows 
His talents  & he has no air of doing this type of role ( means his image ) 
100 /: sure he is going win our hearts & emotions 
A real professional actor ur πŸ‘
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Jyo for the article.

We don;t know the circumstances under which Shi asked Rags to do it.  When she was in her friends house even she had to be like a servant . Over there the friends mother manipulated the situation and over here its the trio.

I know everyone just wants to throw Shi under the bus as they hate how she behaves with RAgs .ITs human to feel for the victim and over here its RAgs. However Shi is not aware of the real situations as the TRIo have been manipulating to make sure she sees what they want.

Finally her true feelings do come out and she realized her mistake. So it takes her time and maybe damage does get done but she is totally not at fault
ArhanAngadholic thumbnail
can't blame Shi fr all this after watching 2days epi shame on trio day by day they crossing all their limits n agree wid oodles doodles