Dori of the Week #14- DDBEDS MOTW - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by OodlesDoodles

Yyup I am Priya... I know how can we miss grilling our boss⭐️ ...after all she even made me bakara first πŸ˜†

it was Simmy 😑😈.. she said its a toss between both of us and I opted for u .. so yeah she is mastermind .,. catch her πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wonderful answers jyoti di...loved it... πŸ‘ and good questions priya di... πŸ‘
Originally posted by jyoti06

See how sweet I am πŸ˜³  you asked for just 14 and  I listened because me scared of you boss πŸ˜†

This is cheatingg 😑... 😭😭.. but I managed to finish it al .. bas thats it .. no desserts now πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•

Where is it cheating 😲😳 I was just very creative ⭐️ And you finished it with flying colors so why are you not wanting desserts

Really you have not heard of Devvyani case . Its there in most indian newspaper. Anyways here is the link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devyani_Khobragade_incident
Edited by OodlesDoodles - 10 years ago

it was Simmy 😑😈.. she said its a toss between both of us and I opted for u .. so yeah she is mastermind .,. catch her πŸ˜†

I am guessing she is on the hot seat next then 🀣
Jyo you cant fire me ,  you know I am one of the  the most sincere , hardworking , responsible coolbies that you have  πŸ€£

Ok you are from Mumbai, thank God I found some one from Mumbai otherwise I was thinking whole of IF either stays in the south or abroad πŸ˜† 

You watch Mahadev? This is the same Mahadev which I am a CB for? Cause I never saw you there, never ever even saw a like πŸ˜†

Ok here are a few more questions 

What is your take on Pooja bose? I mean her dialogue delivery?

Should they reconsider getting Sonarika back?

Should they have casted Mauni only as Parvati??

Your take on Mohit Raina?

The best track in Mahadev?

What you love about IF

What you hate about IF

Have you ever got fed up of IF? and why?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity? 

Why does a round pizza come in a square box? 

Why is it that people say they 'slept like a baby' when babies wake up like every two hours?

Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV? 

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons? 

Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune? 

if you have been given an Aladdin lamp, what will you do??

Why do we park in a driveway and drive on the parkway?

Why is the word "abbreviation" so long?

Why is there no "w" in "one", but there is a "w" in "two" and we don't use it?

Why is it that night falls but day breaks?

Do you hate me now or am I still a sweetheart?πŸ˜†

Are you going to get me banned?πŸ˜†

When you receive a PM from me, What do you think? Do you think eeeks another one from this crazy girl or do you think this must be importantπŸ˜† or something else 

Ok it for now

next course will be easier then this if and only if I am still a sweetheart πŸ€£

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Renu111

wonderful answers jyoti di...loved it... πŸ‘ and good questions priya di... πŸ‘

Thanks RenuπŸ€—.. I am glad someone atleast understands those questions were good😳😳😳it took me the same amount of time to think and come up with them that would have taken her to answer... the boss does not appreciate the creativity😑😭😭

Thanks RenuπŸ€—.. I am glad someone atleast understands those questions were good😳😳😳it took me the same amount of time to think and come up with them that would have taken her to answer... the boss does not appreciate the creativity😑😭😭

Priya Di if I agree with you on the creativity issue she may really kick me out🀣

but yes I loved the questions and the answers πŸ˜›
Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago

it was Simmy 😑😈.. she said its a toss between both of us and I opted for u .. so yeah she is mastermind .,. catch her πŸ˜†

Tumne pukara aur hum chale ayein Jyo πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ok i will only serve you the afters in little amount😳🀣

I am guessing she is on the hot seat next then 🀣

Not Yet Priya Di πŸ˜†πŸ˜† See this has been such a good start of 2014, We all get to grill our BossessπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜† *Pats Own Back*😳
Originally posted by -Misek-

Not Yet Priya Di πŸ˜†πŸ˜† See this has been such a good start of 2014, We all get to grill our BossessπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜† *Pats Own Back*😳

Not fair 😲😲😲😲 I was not even given a chance or option by you or your boss😭😭😭😭😭