Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa FF Our Lives Entwined - Thread Two - Chapter Four to Six (Page 138)

--Bubble007-- IF-Stunnerz
--Bubble007--
--Bubble007--

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha150

RES

unres

'She is scared of Dr Sameer more than you Bhaijaan.' Ayaan said as he felt sad for his brother.

Thats also bothering me Ayaan. Asad thought while coming back to his room.

Is he really cute ? He thought confusedly while imagining Sameer infront of him. Wait ! Why am I thinking about him ? He thought and shook his head while walking towards his wardrobe.

This girl is driving me crazy. He thought while taking out the earring she lost which got stuck in his shirt many years back due to her falling over him.

I hope she will forgive me soon. He thought and smiled while remembering how all this started. This was superrr amazinggg n cuteeThumbs Up

The whole convo betwee the mom and son was superbb..loved the way both were trying to convince eachother ...and asad telling only a doctor can understand doctor and he wants to marry only a doctorrr...wrong as they sya always oppiste attracts..and asad miya y vil know abt this soonnnWinkWinkWink

OMG...this zoyaa is a big nautankiiiLOLLOLLOL Zoya and shy are really 2diff thingssLOLLOLLOL

Overall a lovely updateeClapClapClap

Love

NishaHeart

Thank You Nisha Embarrassed
I am glad tha u liked it !!
haha doctors always prefer marrying a doctor only and our Asad is ready to sacrifice his love for that even LOL
ya Zoya is a nautanki so don't believe on her at all !! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha150

nisha150 IF-Dazzler
nisha150
nisha150

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Bubble007--

RES

unres

'She is scared of Dr Sameer more than you Bhaijaan.' Ayaan said as he felt sad for his brother.

Is he really cute ? He thought confusedly while imagining Sameer infront of him. Wait ! Why am I thinking about him ? He thought and shook his head while walking towards his wardrobe.

This girl is driving me crazy. He thought while taking out the earring she lost which got stuck in his shirt many years back due to her falling over him.

I hope she will forgive me soon. He thought and smiled while remembering how all this started. This was superrr amazinggg n cuteeThumbs Up

The whole convo betwee the mom and son was superbb..loved the way both were trying to convince eachother ...and asad telling only a doctor can understand doctor and he wants to marry only a doctorrr...wrong as they sya always oppiste attracts..and asad miya y vil know abt this soonnnWinkWinkWink

OMG...this zoyaa is a big nautankiiiLOLLOLLOL Zoya and shy are really 2diff thingssLOLLOLLOL

Love

NishaHeart

haha doctors always prefer marrying a doctor only and our Asad is ready to sacrifice his love for that even LOL

haha no need to sacrifice his love bcoz his zoya is nw a doctor nly for himLOLLOL
yep woh toh she does such things taht no one can even thinkLOLLOL

--Bubble007--

--Bubble007--
--Bubble007--

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 3:54am | IP Logged

RES

unres

Love

NishaHeart

haha no need to sacrifice his love bcoz his zoya is nw a doctor nly for himLOLLOL

even he is not allowed to sacrifice now LOL

nisha150

nisha150 IF-Dazzler
nisha150
nisha150

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 3:56am | IP Logged

RES

unres

Love

NishaHeart

Hmm...nahi toh ammi mar dalegi use...ROFL

--Bubble007--

--Bubble007--
--Bubble007--

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 4:05am | IP Logged

RES

unres

Love

NishaHeart

aur Zoya bhi Wink LOL

nisha150

nisha150 IF-Dazzler
nisha150
nisha150

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 4:08am | IP Logged

RES

unres

Love

NishaHeart

aur Zoya bhi Wink LOL

Hmm...usi ke liye toh doctor bani thi..bechariiiLOLLOL
Actually then all vil beat him upLOLLOL

Edited by nisha150 - 14 January 2014 at 4:12am

--Bubble007--

--Bubble007--
--Bubble007--

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 4:10am | IP Logged

RES

unres

Love

NishaHeart

aur Zoya bhi Wink LOL

Actually the all vil beta him upLOLLOL

haha ya ofcourse LOL

nisha150

nisha150 IF-Dazzler
nisha150
nisha150

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 4:17am | IP Logged

RES

unres

Love

NishaHeart

aur Zoya bhi Wink LOL

Actually the all vil beta him upLOLLOL

haha ya ofcourse LOL

Bechara my asad LOL No one understands him nlyLOLLOL

--Bubble007--

Go to top