Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV doesn't need...? (Page 4)

Poll Question: Who do you think is most useless character of BV?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [16.13%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [4.84%]
40 [64.52%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.61%]
8 [12.90%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Awfulggt Goldie

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Getting him married would still have been fine if he did it slowly and properlyDead and if that victim wasn't that desperate!

@bold - agree LOL

But its really difficult to accept a man's third marriage no matter for what reasons it happened. 

A viewer cant keep on enjoying the same man romancing with different women after every few months.Dead

Yeah Shinya that is why i wanted them to do it slowly ...maybe after a leap of 2 or 3 yrs...where the so called victim(Ganga)  would also take time  to fall in love with him after all the difficulties and traumas she faced. After all, he's some 27 or 29...he will be about 30 with the leap...which is not too old for a guy to get married!Stern Smile

Can't believe i supported these two characters once. The moment ganga became desperate for him so quickly ,it was a turn offDead. And then this guy repeating the hungama again by giving surprises to the party he was engaged to was another turn offDead.

Ofcourse my first preference would be for CV's to redeem Gauri just the way they redeemed him..and bring them together. Since they didn't seem to like that idea, and deleted Gauri from the scenario totally, i thought his third story could go on at least slowly. But...alas...he's already becoming a dadStern SmileDead. And his third wife yet again doing annoying things in the name of mahanta. 

Edited by The_Alchemist. - 09 January 2014 at 6:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top