Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VincyAnne thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mandyg

his gutter mind gets activated only when he is drunk..those hot passionate imaginations are the proof😳

πŸ˜† Yeah you're right ...
But I gotta say after watching that forehead to forehead scene , I totally fell for Jallu again and Rajat what can I say he really did a good job in that scene ... His expressions oh my juz brilliant ... I actually cried in that part ... 
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JanhaviSRK

Raat ko hoga hungama jab chamkega chanda mama πŸ˜†

ben ka dance aur uski sexy moves kauwn kauwn se chand chamkayengi dekhte hainπŸ˜†
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

whenever jallu is drunk...he looks cute n becomes vulnerable too...the most awesome part when he is drunk he dreams of jodha alot...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...i hope jodha comes n brings her drunkard hubby away from the not-so-bachelor party from his marital status POV...πŸ˜†πŸ€£

oye hoyeπŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
looks like ben is going to shake her large booty to the track on kaliyon ka chaman...πŸ˜† Edited by Mages - 10 years ago
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Originally posted by: VincyAnne

πŸ˜† Yeah you're right ...
But I gotta say after watching that forehead to forehead scene , I totally fell for Jallu again and Rajat what can I say he really did a good job in that scene ... His expressions oh my juz brilliant ... I actually cried in that part ... 

oh dear i don't even want want to think of that scene..rajat was brilliant..bang on expressions!

VincyAnne thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

whenever jallu is drunk...he looks cute n becomes vulnerable too...the most awesome part when he is drunk he dreams of jodha alot...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...i hope jodha comes n brings her drunkard hubby away from the not-so-bachelor party from his marital status POV...πŸ˜†πŸ€£

πŸ˜†
So in the future if we want an Akdha scene together juz make Jallu drink and Jodha appears ...
"Poof " Jodha appears , "Poof" Jodha is gone , "Poof" she's back ... ...🀣
akdhadeewaanii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mandyg

hi everyone!

i am actually looking forward to the jashn, at least we will get to see ben's latke jhatke! drunk sexy jalal😳..at least there will be some entertainment..i am sick of watching same old saazishen kabhi kabhi jashn bhi hone chahiye ke nahinπŸ˜‰

hope so..
ghalibmirza thumbnail

looks like ben is going to shake her large booty to the track on kaliyon ka chaman...πŸ˜†

lets see which song they play..sexy wala hoπŸ˜‰..i m thinking of..'ye hai reshmi zulphon ka andhera na ghabraye jahan tak hamari nazar hai chale aayeye'
katana thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanhaviSRK

Raat ko hoga hungama jab chamkega chanda mama πŸ˜†

ghalibmirza thumbnail

Originally posted by: VincyAnne

πŸ˜†
So in the future if we want an Akdha scene together juz make Jallu drink and Jodha appears ...
"Poof " Jodha appears , "Poof" Jodha is gone , "Poof" she's back ... ...🀣

🀣