Episode 6: Khel Mandala! - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by win7

What a amazing post. Enjoyed reading it. 

Thank you!!
Good read like always. With the principal players in place now waiting for the actual story to start. Laila is definitely an interesting character, she brought another layer to Rudra's personality, a contrast to Paro as well as will add quite a few dynamics to the Rudra and Paro relationship.
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

What a wonderful post. I have a feeling Rudra will be marrying Paro soon due to some conditions. So him seeing her in her bridal outfits ties in nicely.

Thanks NB!! Me too! It can be to sabotage Tejawar's reputation but whatever it might be...love is long way to travel now!!
Originally posted by sslmay11

Fabulous post!!! So four players are already in game...the stage is set for the story to roll out. RR is very promising as of now.. I agree , Ashish and Ankita were perfect in their scene. Also it was shot well. Looking forward today's episode from your pov. You are too good with words. Nothing extra but very effective. Love reading your takes:)

Thank you Lakshmi! Yesterday's episode was really fantastic as it added something to every character and yes the game is pretty much on!
Originally posted by Skyfall

Such a beautiful post!
Love the way you have written it 👏

Seriously, your words are so beautiful

I do think that Paro and Rudra will meet as mamisa did mention "Do not open these doors no matter what" 

Also, in the extended version of the promo from SBS, When paro and rudra meet in the wedding function, they look away quickly.

If it was the second time they had met there would have been an eyelock! and plus wouldn't she wonder why a BSD officer was doing undercover at her wedding function!

Thank you so much! I am all humbled!

I would personally want them not to meet, they shouldn't as of now! There is nothing between them now, only when the dynamics unfold will the story set in and so will set in there equations.
Originally posted by peachpie

Mast khup chan! It is the hit song from "Natrang"

Yes it is! Even the movie is fantastic! Laavani songs are an added cherry to the cake! Mhala zau da na gharii...😆
Originally posted by Ad_Mumbai_Girl

Meself, very good post. 👏
I liked your detailed analysis of the characters and the thought you have given to each of them.

And super selection of the Natraang song. very different backdrop here but the song is for such  scenarios life offers to us.
So it fits the bill perfectly here as well.

RR looks impressive, except for OTT fighting sequences...

Aage dekhana padega.

Thank you sweets!

The song is such that it finds its way in every tumulus situations, it has such a feel that it adds up to every thing that a person can possibly feel in times of need.

I like the fight sequences, they were at least well choreographed then what we usually see on TV. The execution of it all is much better than most of the shows on TV today!
Originally posted by showviewer

Good read like always. With the principal players in place now waiting for the actual story to start. Laila is definitely an interesting character, she brought another layer to Rudra's personality, a contrast to Paro as well as will add quite a few dynamics to the Rudra and Paro relationship.

Thank you, love!! Laila with entry itsel has changed quite many dynamics and I am sure it'll be a very interesting watch ahead!

P.S. What do i call you???
Great post! I have a feeling that the events that follow her husband's death will  be the making of Parvati. Like Sati's eyes were opened to her father's hatred for Shiva, Paro's eyes will be opened to Thakur's deceit. It will obviously take a lot more time. And like Sati was reincarnated, Paro will change. She will realize her courage and tap into her strength. I know people are calling her a fragile doll, but she really isn't. It takes an immense strength and willpower to move on from the kind of tragedy she endured. And to not just survive, but live each day.
Wow! Beautifully written yet again! Tumhi Marathi aahat ka? Asaal tar farach anand zhala aaplyala bhetun!
One of my favourite songs! Yes, the game has already been set!
The significance of who sees the bride first says a lot of things!