Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

ROYAL DAMAD coming-Don't worry-Mushu Love is too Strong- [DT PG7+36] (Page 47)

lamboobabu Goldie
lamboobabu
lamboobabu

Joined: 20 September 2010
Posts: 2191

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
like mother like daughter
tappu mem got her boytoy by playing the blackmailing game with ichha and
here beti mukku numkku successfully the great model (successfully experimented by mama)
by blackmailing ichha v 2.0 and vishnu bhagwan...
like people say
it (blackmailing you stupid) runs in the family blood
and now ambe maate is doing so blackmailing akash, the criminal...
now can anyone refute that it is not a family business...WinkWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Joined: 09 September 2007
Posts: 32828

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lamboobabu

like mother like daughter
tappu mem got her boytoy by playing the blackmailing game with ichha and
here beti mukku numkku successfully the great model (successfully experimented by mama)
by blackmailing ichha v 2.0 and vishnu bhagwan...
like people say
it (blackmailing you stupid) runs in the family blood
and now ambe maate is doing so blackmailing akash, the criminal...
now can anyone refute that it is not a family business...WinkWinkWink

yeah its a family business & runs in the family blood.
mkta walked on taps footsteps & got her boytoy just like her mother did but taps father didn't help her but mkta devi's father helped her.
an d moreover aksh is blackmailed by the daughter of the same prsn whos anodr younger daughter did the same & whom he helped in blackmialing.
in short aksh the blackmailer got blackmailed by anoder blackmailer.
i wish mkta devi also gets blackmailed by sum great blackmailer.
lamboobabu Goldie
lamboobabu
lamboobabu

Joined: 20 September 2010
Posts: 2191

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
but frankly I hate this crimo-dumbo separation in this way
they are trying to make akash an angel which he is not
viewers in large see him as a hardcore criminal (including me)
I want his truth to come out to everyone that
he is a double-murderer and after knowing that
akash baba kills people to hide his sins and let
ichha v 2.0 accept him and worship as her great lover
I will not have a problem then...
than I will really love that dumbo v 2.0 tell in her lover's ears
'mein tumhen beintehaa pyaar karti hoon'

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Joined: 09 September 2007
Posts: 32828

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lamboobabu

but have you noticed that
now-a-days CVs are not showing even one scene vishnu-mukku devi together
because they must have felt that
whenever vishnu comes near mukku devi
he looks like he is talking to his badi behen
...
apni badi behen-type loook dekhe
ghabra jata hai vishnu bhagwan ne...

even if we are telling from rooftops
they look like badi-behen chhota bhai type
the CVs thought otherwise...
aab jaake akal aya hai...
bhai-behen jodi ko... romantic jodi bana dala...

yeah even i noticed this.
i agree wiid u they do luk like bhai behen & moreover like badi-behen-chota bhai. 
@bold i agree.
@bold blue yeah thatswhy he luked/s so aloof in their scenes.afterall who can mouth romantic dialogues & do such scenes wid a gal who luks like his behen widout feeling uncomfy.
@bold re i alos think that now CVs muct've realized it. u know RG must b saying this now just like JRK now saying she has done v.wrong in making ron & hermoine as a couple in Harry Potter series(books& movies). i don't know if u've read these books or heard abt it.
btw sum ppl said on this forum that mkta & vishnu've romantic scenes so how can we say they luk like bro-sis??
means if sum1 shows such scenes btn those prsn who luks like bro-sis then how can we see them as couple??
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Joined: 09 September 2007
Posts: 32828

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lamboobabu

but frankly I hate this crimo-dumbo separation in this way
they are trying to make akash an angel which he is not
viewers in large see him as a hardcore criminal (including me)
I want his truth to come out to everyone that
he is a double-murderer and after knowing that
akash baba kills people to hide his sins and let
ichha v 2.0 accept him and worship as her great lover
I will not have a problem then...
than I will really love that dumbo v 2.0 tell in her lover's ears
'mein tumhen beintehaa pyaar karti hoon'
i agree wid u completely.
me 2 hate this.
i've this prob wid mkta also.
i just can't like making of both as sum great luvers & patnivrata/pativrata which they r not.DeadDeadDead

now going. GN & swt drms.Smile
lamboobabu Goldie
lamboobabu
lamboobabu

Joined: 20 September 2010
Posts: 2191

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by lamboobabu

but have you noticed that
now-a-days CVs are not showing even one scene vishnu-mukku devi together
because they must have felt that
whenever vishnu comes near mukku devi
he looks like he is talking to his badi behen
...
apni badi behen-type loook dekhe
ghabra jata hai vishnu bhagwan ne...

even if we are telling from rooftops
they look like badi-behen chhota bhai type
the CVs thought otherwise...
aab jaake akal aya hai...
bhai-behen jodi ko... romantic jodi bana dala...

yeah even i noticed this.
i agree wiid u they do luk like bhai behen & moreover like badi-behen-chota bhai. 
@bold i agree.
@bold blue yeah thatswhy he luked/s so aloof in their scenes.afterall who can mouth romantic dialogues & do such scenes wid a gal who luks like his behen widout feeling uncomfy.
@bold re i alos think that now CVs muct've realized it. u know RG must b saying this now just like JRK now saying she has done v.wrong in making ron & hermoine as a couple in Harry Potter series(books& movies). i don't know if u've read these books or heard abt it.
btw sum ppl said on this forum that mkta & vishnu've romantic scenes so how can we say they luk like bro-sis??
means if sum1 shows such scenes btn those prsn who luks like bro-sis then how can we see them as couple??


aab toh 100% prove ho gaya hai ki
I am an illiterate viewer...
you are right, I have not read those books...I don't like reading fictions
I love reading political history/economics/achievement in science and technology
but when you say if I have heard about it or not...
I feel like banging my head on this forum wall...
http://www.smileyvault.com/

......[/URL]


Edited by lamboobabu - 24 March 2014 at 12:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Joined: 09 September 2007
Posts: 32828

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lamboobabu

Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by lamboobabu


yeah even i noticed this.
i agree wiid u they do luk like bhai behen & moreover like badi-behen-chota bhai. 
@bold i agree.
@bold blue yeah thatswhy he luked/s so aloof in their scenes.afterall who can mouth romantic dialogues & do such scenes wid a gal who luks like his behen widout feeling uncomfy.
@bold red i also think that now CVs must've realized it. u know RG must b saying this now just like JKR now saying she has done v.wrong in making ron & hermoine as a couple in Harry Potter series(books& movies). i don't know if u've read these books or heard abt it.
btw sum ppl said on this forum that mkta & vishnu've romantic scenes so how can we say they luk like bro-sis??
means if sum1 shows such scenes btn those prsn who luks like bro-sis then how can we see them as couple??


aab toh 100% prove ho gaya hai ki
I am an illiterate viewer...

you are right, I have not read those books...I don't like reading fictions
I love reading political history/economics/achievement in science and technology
but when you say if I have heard about it or not...
I feel like banging my head on this forum wall...
http://www.smileyvault.com/

......[/URL]
@bold LOLLOL
lambooji oh sorry i thot u mite'dn't read the books but i thot u must'd heard abt it.basically the series is children's/teenagers/youngsters fic novel but it can b read by all.in that also JKR whos the author made a incompatible ppl couples.and now shes regretting that 2 after 10-15 yrs .later. 
i read all types of books/novels.i've v.gud collection of novels fic/non-fic.my father was a voracious reader &my mother also read .
and i m also voracious & fast reader. i can finish a novel of 300-400 pages wid in 2 days once start reading.LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lamboobabu

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Joined: 09 September 2007
Posts: 32828

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
btw 2day mkta devi was saying that ambi never b able 2 4get him(aksh) and she wants him. btw has she or RG got amnesia??
disn't she alos behave like this wen mth mrd vishnu wen vishnu didn't wnat 2 go back  2her??she sso irritating & "dogali".
i think naani shud say girgit  2 her

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Will Love to watch Love Guru's art of selling Love of a Crimo-family

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: lamboobabu   Replies: 53   Views: 4743

lamboobabu 53 4743 12 November 2013 at 11:10am by tiny15
don't worry about new promo

Author: mikku87   Replies: 7   Views: 1028

mikku87 7 1028 08 March 2013 at 5:32am by ananya2000
Love love love Rathore...

Author: pinkwine   Replies: 7   Views: 1226

pinkwine 7 1226 02 November 2012 at 7:40am by znursingh
Hurry is a matter of worry....

2

Author: rahulvaid1   Replies: 13   Views: 1102

rahulvaid1 13 1102 22 February 2011 at 10:45am by intruderfast
Dont u worry..

2

Author: shivani9   Replies: 12   Views: 1372

shivani9 12 1372 13 January 2010 at 4:05am by vijaya_ls

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index