Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

ROYAL DAMAD coming-Don't worry-Mushu Love is too Strong- [DT PG7+36] (Page 33)

lamboobabu Goldie
lamboobabu
lamboobabu

Joined: 20 September 2010
Posts: 2191

Posted: 11 March 2014 at 12:51am | IP Logged
in that case
srideviji ki izzat bach gayee...
unlike the great amitabh bachhan who is directly compared with akash baba...WinkWinkWink
poor amitji... yeh din bhi dekhna tha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Joined: 09 September 2007
Posts: 32874

Posted: 11 March 2014 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lamboobabu

in that case
srideviji ki izzat bach gayee...
unlike the great amitabh bachhan who is directly compared with akash baba...WinkWinkWink
poor amitji... yeh din bhi dekhna tha...
haan kafi had tak shrideviki izzat bach gayi kyunki log guess hi kar sakte hain ki kis top actress se comparison ho raha hai.
lambooji i always said that ajay is fab actor & i m not saying it as i like him .its said by Anuraag Basu himself & every1 knows whos he??and even i never said or can say that ajay is equal 1 amitabh eve tho hes fab.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lamboobabu

lamboobabu Goldie
lamboobabu
lamboobabu

Joined: 20 September 2010
Posts: 2191

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Oh my God...
my mukku-nukku itni dayalu hai...
so kind and so caring...
she calls up raghu and says...
'hey papa, I can understand that you have lost your daughter
(she has not lost her sister, obviously for her ambika never existed after she knew that ambika is the daughter of raghu)
I can understand, but not sad
I don't care about your daughter but
humein meethi ki chinta ho rahi hai...

aise dayalu and unchi bichar rakhnewali mahila kisne dekha hai
bhai meine toh nehin dekha...
for whom a human life does not have an value...
Narayana...Narayana...


Edited by lamboobabu - 13 March 2014 at 10:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

lamboobabu Goldie
lamboobabu
lamboobabu

Joined: 20 September 2010
Posts: 2191

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I cannot stop giving my bishesh tippani for my darling mukku-nukku
in the pre-cap my mukky babe ji bharke apni
papa ki beijaat ki sare aam...
accusing him of taking revenge against meethi by testifying...
poor raghu...he must be proud of his chhoti beti who is so much samajhdar...
I am sure raghu must have told what he saw
that both meethi-ambika were fighting physically and
ambika was shouting why you want to kill me
after that raghu jumped off and did not see anything till the body engulfed in flames
he must not have told that meethi poured kerosene and put ambe on fire...

but for mukku-nukku is telling the truth by raghu papa is now allowed
he should have testified what super-intelligent and astrologer mukku
thought was right...

what a great understanding, intelligent and CARING daughter is our mukku-nukku...
never thinks twice before insulting papa dear in public...
going great guns mukku dear...lage raho...pura forum tumhari saath hai...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Joined: 09 September 2007
Posts: 32874

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lamboobabu

Oh my God...
my mukku-nukku itni dayalu hai...
so kind and so caring...
she calls up raghu and says...
'hey papa, I can understand that you have lost your daughter
(she has not lost her sister, obviously for her ambika never existed after she knew that ambika is the daughter of raghu)
I can understand, but not sad
I don't care about your daughter but
humein meethi ki chinta ho rahi hai...

aise dayalu and unchi bichar rakhnewali mahila kisne dekha hai
bhai meine toh nehin dekha...
for whom a human life does not have an value...
Narayana...Narayana...
bilkul and that2 wen she doesn't know ambi is bad or evil or gud.
how can she b sad?? wen she got wat she wanted??she wanted her 2 b only daughter of raghu so she got it.
and if 2marrow vishnu get mrd 2 mth she"ll again lost her luv 4 mth also.
lamboobabu Goldie
lamboobabu
lamboobabu

Joined: 20 September 2010
Posts: 2191

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by lamboobabu

Oh my God...
my mukku-nukku itni dayalu hai...
so kind and so caring...
she calls up raghu and says...
'hey papa, I can understand that you have lost your daughter
(she has not lost her sister, obviously for her ambika never existed after she knew that ambika is the daughter of raghu)
I can understand, but not sad
I don't care about your daughter but
humein meethi ki chinta ho rahi hai...

aise dayalu and unchi bichar rakhnewali mahila kisne dekha hai
bhai meine toh nehin dekha...
for whom a human life does not have an value...
Narayana...Narayana...
bilkul and that2 wen she doesn't know ambi is bad or evil or gud.
how can she b sad?? wen she got wat she wanted??she wanted her 2 b only daughter of raghu so she got it.
and if 2marrow vishnu get mrd 2 mth she"ll again lost her luv 4 mth also.


oh, no not again...
don't even think of this now...
it is puke worthy scenario...
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Joined: 09 September 2007
Posts: 32874

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lamboobabu

I cannot stop giving my bishesh tippani for my darling mukku-nukku
in the pre-cap my mukky babe ji bharke apni
papa ki beijaat ki sare aam...
accusing him of taking revenge against meethi by testifying...
poor raghu...he must be proud of his chhoti beti who is so much samajhdar...
I am sure raghu must have told what he saw
that both meethi-ambika were fighting physically and
ambika was shouting why you want to kill me
after that raghu jumped off and did not see anything till the body engulfed in flames
he must not have told that meethi poured kerosene and put ambe on fire...

but for mukku-nukku is telling the truth by raghu papa is now allowed
he should have testified what super-intelligent and astrologer mukku
thought was right...

what a great understanding, intelligent and CARING daughter is our mukku-nukku...
never thinks twice before insulting papa dear in public...
going great guns mukku dear...lage raho...pura forum tumhari saath hai...
i agree wid u.
he must'd told that thing only but mukku baby as usual didn't like it.
shes so sensible, understanding ,intelligent & caring daughter & woman that any1 shud kiss her feetSleepySleepy
and don't u know only she has the rite 2 insult whom she claims 2 luv whether its her dear husband or dear papa or dear sis like mth epsly wen she doesn't get wat she wants.
@bold so true khaskar woh neutral viewers who always prsiases mukku baby.WinkLOLLOL
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Joined: 09 September 2007
Posts: 32874

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lamboobabu

Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by lamboobabu

Oh my God...
my mukku-nukku itni dayalu hai...
so kind and so caring...
she calls up raghu and says...
'hey papa, I can understand that you have lost your daughter
(she has not lost her sister, obviously for her ambika never existed after she knew that ambika is the daughter of raghu)
I can understand, but not sad
I don't care about your daughter but
humein meethi ki chinta ho rahi hai...

aise dayalu and unchi bichar rakhnewali mahila kisne dekha hai
bhai meine toh nehin dekha...
for whom a human life does not have an value...
Narayana...Narayana...
bilkul and that2 wen she doesn't know ambi is bad or evil or gud.
how can she b sad?? wen she got wat she wanted??she wanted her 2 b only daughter of raghu so she got it.
and if 2marrow vishnu get mrd 2 mth she"ll again lost her luv 4 mth also.


oh, no not again...
don't even think of this now...
it is puke worthy scenario...
no it won't once mukku baby dies.Wink
btw i can't stand mukku baby wid vishnu.plz she makes me puke more than this scenario esply her pativrata nautunki.DeadDead


Edited by tiny15 - 13 March 2014 at 11:19am

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Will Love to watch Love Guru's art of selling Love of a Crimo-family

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: lamboobabu   Replies: 52   Views: 4991

lamboobabu 52 4991 12 November 2013 at 11:10am by tiny15
don't worry about new promo

Author: mikku87   Replies: 6   Views: 1100

mikku87 6 1100 08 March 2013 at 5:03am by ...Scarlet...
Love love love Rathore...

Author: pinkwine   Replies: 7   Views: 1306

pinkwine 7 1306 02 November 2012 at 7:40am by znursingh
Hurry is a matter of worry....

2

Author: rahulvaid1   Replies: 13   Views: 1175

rahulvaid1 13 1175 22 February 2011 at 10:45am by intruderfast
Dont u worry..

2

Author: shivani9   Replies: 12   Views: 1414

shivani9 12 1414 13 January 2010 at 4:05am by vijaya_ls

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index