too many issues left un resolved!!

Posted: 17 years ago

the endin was gd in the sense dat s and a got 2getha but wat abt reeva dey neva showed enifink abther.  dey neva put an end to the shlok n disha love story!!!

i think ekta has a habit of finishin her soaps widout fully completin the story. this is onli my opinion!! im sure more unresolved issues will b spotted as well!!

i agree with u ekta shud get her brain checked
yeh i totally agree.... she jus makes sum characters n ther stories dissapear , like in the begining vansh n arpita, then nityas brother sakeet, n also jai n dish like u sed.... she kinda messes up sumtimes ... bt nways we cnt do much
ya and what about vayu and sandeep and bebe they never came back from US 😕
Yea there were way too many issued unresolved...What about Shauriya's brother... he is the one who killed Kavya...atleast thats wat he said in the beginning that Kavya was murdered and it was his planning and his mom was involved as well...they didn't get exposed and never got any punishment for that...Secondly, they didnt show how did Yug kill Kavya..I mean he jumped off the building cuz of fire then how did Yug kill him..was he there at that time or wat... they shud've shown that flashback... and Sholk Disha love story was also left unfinished, Shauriya's mom who took over the business... wat abt that? and Jay, his dad and mom..what happened to them?

Oh why they had to kill Kavya.. after his death nothing made any sense in this serial they were just dragging it for months now... I am glad they finised with with a happy ending atleast... Anjali married Soham
yeah, but Ekta is already busy dealing with the rest of her serial problems so she probably just forgot, but then why did she make so many problems if she couldn't solve them? 😆
i agree. oh after i saw 2day's epi there were tears in my eyes 😭 . a very lovely ending

😊
yeah, i agree, they should'nt have ended KA so fast with issues un-resolved.
great ending... anjali marry z person she love... n someone who luv her... zat's enuf 4 me...