Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

shlok kidnaps aastha and handcuffs aastha and go to jail (Page 3)

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ms.Wildcherry-

Originally posted by .SajnaVe.

Originally posted by .SajnaVe.

What the crap they are copying MB eiej,cvs are copay cat,but who cares all that matters is chemistry,the handcuffing and forcefully bringing home are all stuff from mb,be original cvs,no one can beat dvd's performance in that scene,and an entire copy-hell nooo!!!

did i saw thaat scene in MB Dont think sooo D'oh

YOU think your show is only showing such stuff theree a sooo many shows how do the sameee 

well its not my show,there was no need to get personal with this,anyway by saying so many shows you accept that cvs of ipk2 did copy scenes from mb,yes you have not watch that scene,I am sure you are not an MB fan or a viewer atleast otherwise you haven't had said that.

No i didnt say thaat what i mean too say was every serial has his scene on his own way 
did madhu mom got rk arrested no 
sooory you are wrong  i did watch the show but yes i quite it 

no its you ,who is wrong ,first you said you are not sure that scene was in mb and now you are saying you have quit it.

If you dont believe me then dont Tongue
but still this is ipkknd2 forum sooo we should not discuss moreee about other shows 

notacrimetolove Goldie
notacrimetolove
notacrimetolove

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Exciting and for some reason when I read this, I just found it funny. So Shlokie kidnaps her and takes her to his house and when police try to intervene he handcuffs her to him? Lol I just find it funny.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SMMereMahiyaa.

notacrimetolove Goldie
notacrimetolove
notacrimetolove

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:10am | IP Logged

What the crap they are copying MB eiej,cvs are copay cat,but who cares all that matters is chemistry,the handcuffing and forcefully bringing home are all stuff from mb,be original cvs,no one can beat dvd's performance in that scene,and an entire copy-hell nooo!!!

Indian serials copy each other in terms of concept and scenes. I'm sure MB isn't the first to ever have a scene like that, so does that mean they copied another serial as well? It's Indian serials and obviously scenes and ideas are sometimes going to overlap, it doesn't mean they're necessarily copying.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SMMereMahiyaa.

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MariaS395

Indian serials copy each other in terms of concept and scenes. I'm sure MB isn't the first to ever have a scene like that, so does that mean they copied another serial as well? It's Indian serials and obviously scenes and ideas are sometimes going to overlap, it doesn't mean they're necessarily copying.

thaats what i was trying tooo say :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

I have also seen that scene in MB. But the scenario is diff .Here police comes to arrest Shlok .They handcuff him and Shlok purposely handcuff Aaastha and they go to jail and not to home . Were as RK handcuff Madhu in their home. Handcuffing is similar but not the scenario .

All shows I will not say copy take inspiration from movies and other shows .In Kitini Mohabet Hai shows also Arjun And Arohi get handcuffed together. So before MB other show also showed the handcuff scene of leads. 

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
I find this ridiculous . Don't know what happened to CV's . 
VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MariaS395

Completely agree with you . 
sonia871 IF-Sizzlerz
sonia871
sonia871

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Tfs...

The scene is nt new...
It is shown in many movies like Dil,Love,dharmendre s movie...
Many movies...
All serials are copy cats n paste in their scene...but all matter is presentation...which makes scene new n fresh...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

Go to top