Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Rival site new article more love drama in JA (Page 8)

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Janvie--

Originally posted by justlovetv

Originally posted by --Janvie--

Originally posted by justlovetv

Oh no!! Why Why Why? I really liked Shivani and Hakim's pair. I really wanted to see them together!CryCry

Same here yaar.Cry Hug Cry
But more than that I can't see My Cutie Mirza Heart-broken.Ouch Cry CryNO!!!!!Cry

Same here! Can't see him that way! but I guess its history so its gotta remain that way..

History says nothing about him liking Jodha's sister and marriage not happening and I'll not believe ever without proof that He went against Akbar bcoz of this reasonShocked Confused OuchIt maybe bcoz of the throne in real history but not all this Bulls**tAngry,Ekta really is messing with Real historical charachters here,Fictional liberty doesn't mean She'll show anything on the name of History.Angry Ouch
Yeah, technically the entire Benazir fiasco along with Shivani's lover track is just fiction. It is like disrespecting history. But the part where Mirza goes against his brother did happen. So probably this entire Shivani-Hakim marriage track may cause friction in Hakim and Jalal's relationship. Hoping for the best!Day Dreaming

Go to top