Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Rival site new article more love drama in JA (Page 7)

raparthidolly Goldie
raparthidolly
raparthidolly

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:20am | IP Logged
tfs

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
thanks
LoveRomance0 Senior Member
LoveRomance0
LoveRomance0

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I hope when Shivani elopes or refuses HM MA does not again brainwash Jalal into thinking that this was another plot of Jodha to humiliate his family for humiliating her infront of the whole durbar.

This is quite probable as CVs have stopped using their brains.
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Janvie--

Originally posted by Pals2411

Originally posted by justlovetv

Oh no!! Why Why Why? I really liked Shivani and Hakim's pair. I really wanted to see them together!CryCry

Same here yaar.Cry Hug Cry
But more than that I can't see My Cutie Mirza Heart-broken.Ouch Cry CryNO!!!!!Cry

</div>
<div>
Same here! Can't see him that way! but I guess its history so its gotta remain that way..

History says nothing about him liking Jodha's sister and marriage not happening and I'll not believe ever without proof that He went against Akbar bcoz of this reasonShocked Confused OuchIt maybe bcoz of the throne in real history but not all this Bulls**tAngry,Ekta really is messing with Real historical charachters here,Fictional liberty doesn't mean She'll show anything on the name of History.Angry Ouch
Even I feel the track has been made deliberately to show how Hakim and Jalal will be at cross paths now. Though the actual reason in history might be different. Not sure about it though. ConfusedCalling history_geek.Smile

Ofcourse the actual reason had to be different.Maybe Mirza Hakim wanted to rule entire Hindustan or wanted the throne,something in that line only.Embarrassed
Yes pls call The Saviour Angel of our forum-Mr Abhay.TongueOnly He can help us now.LOL
I so wish They hadn't taken such a Lame and Stupid track to show differences between Jalal and Mirza.Ouch Cry
Informed our saviourLOL

Great.Hug LOL Embarrassed
Actually Abhay was name of My favourite Charachter in Pkyek Abhay Raichand.EmbarrassedAnd He was an Angelic Vampire in that show who always helped everyone.LOL
In Our Forum,Mr.History_geek Abhay solves everyone' queries.Big smile EmbarrassedSo I named him as Our Saviour Angel.Wink Embarrassed LOL

angelic Abhay. How adorable?.ROFLLol, i did not know we had desi version of Edward Cullen here on this forum too.
LOL

P.S. Janvi, I am a PYEK fan too. I miss Abhlya.Broken Heart

Edited by Clumsy_Wings - 09 January 2014 at 11:18am
--Janvie-- IF-Rockerz
--Janvie--
--Janvie--

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clumsy_Wings

Oh no!! Why Why Why? I really liked Shivani and Hakim's pair. I really wanted to see them together!CryCry

But more than that I can't see My Cutie Mirza Heart-broken.Ouch Cry CryNO!!!!!Cry

</div>
<div>
Same here! Can't see him that way! but I guess its history so its gotta remain that way..

History says nothing about him liking Jodha's sister and marriage not happening and I'll not believe ever without proof that He went against Akbar bcoz of this reasonShocked Confused OuchIt maybe bcoz of the throne in real history but not all this Bulls**tAngry,Ekta really is messing with Real historical charachters here,Fictional liberty doesn't mean She'll show anything on the name of History.Angry Ouch
Even I feel the track has been made deliberately to show how Hakim and Jalal will be at cross paths now. Though the actual reason in history might be different. Not sure about it though. ConfusedCalling history_geek.Smile

Ofcourse the actual reason had to be different.Maybe Mirza Hakim wanted to rule entire Hindustan or wanted the throne,something in that line only.Embarrassed
Yes pls call The Saviour Angel of our forum-Mr Abhay.TongueOnly He can help us now.LOL
I so wish They hadn't taken such a Lame and Stupid track to show differences between Jalal and Mirza.Ouch Cry
Informed our saviourLOL

Actually Abhay was name of My favourite Charachter in <font color="#ff0000">Pkyek Abhay Raichand</font>.EmbarrassedAnd He was an Angelic Vampire in that show who always helped everyone.LOL
In Our Forum,Mr.History_geek Abhay solves everyone' queries.Big smile EmbarrassedSo <font color="#ff0000">I named him as Our Saviour Angel.Wink Embarrassed LOL</font>

angelic Abhay. How adorable?.ROFLLol, i did not know we had desi version of Edward Cullen here on this forum too.
LOL

Yes I always reffered My Abhay as angel when I used to watch the show and whenever I remember him or has to refer him somewhere I call him as My Angel AbhayDay Dreaming Embarrassed LOLRemember Piya used to call him her Angel as well after the 1st leapTongue WinkThough That's another thing That Mr.Angel consider himself a Vichitra Rakshas Monster(who don't harm anyone but blackmails the Princi of Mount College all the timeROFL) till the very 2nd leap of our show.Tongue LOL
@Red:-HahahaLOL Ya He is our Forum's Abhay RaichandTongue Wink LOLAnd Yup I miss Abhiya and Pkyek like HELL!!Ouch Broken Heart CryThey were My reason to join IF(I used to read Abhiya FF's after show endedLOL)I can never leave hope for season 2 with ViSu and same cast especially Sid.Day Dreaming LOL
I know next to impossible but Hopes pe hi Duniya kayam hai Just Like My AkdhaTongue LOLBtw, I want positivity back in this show now,Seriously Ekta is making joke out of a Historical tooShockedI hope They give some light tracks now,and Focus on the EPIC love-story if There is any by chance.Confused Ouch LOLBut I think It's due to Rajat's injury That All The non-sense dragged for so long,Now As Thankfully He is recovering They'll wrap it up in 2 weeks I think and give Akdha BACKDay Dreaming Heart Embarrassed
GOD,I'm hopelessly and Helplessly addicted to This show and Especially Akdha and PariJat!!(Though I was a Rajat fan from Tere liye beforeTongue Embarrassed)Can't quit even If I want to as I'm pissed like HELL with the current nonsense.Ouch Cry LOL
P.S.What's ur name btw?!LOL

Edited by --Janvie-- - 09 January 2014 at 7:33pm
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Clumsy_Wings

</div>
<div>

Informed our saviourLOL

Actually Abhay was name of My favourite Charachter in <font color="#ff0000">Pkyek Abhay Raichand</font>.EmbarrassedAnd He was an Angelic Vampire in that show who always helped everyone.LOL
In Our Forum,Mr.History_geek Abhay solves everyone' queries.Big smile EmbarrassedSo <font color="#ff0000">I named him as Our Saviour Angel.Wink Embarrassed LOL</font>

LOL

Yes I always reffered My Abhay as angel when I used to watch the show and whenever I remember him or has to refer him somewhere I call him as My Angel AbhayDay Dreaming Embarrassed LOLRemember Piya used to call him her Angel as well after the 1st leapTongue WinkThough That's another thing That Mr.Angel consider himself a Vichitra Rakshas Monster(who don't harm anyone but blackmails the Princi of Mount College all the timeROFL) till the very 2nd leap of our show.Tongue LOL
@Red:-HahahaLOL Ya He is our Forum's Abhay RaichandTongue Wink LOLAnd Yup I miss Abhiya and Pkyek like HELL!!Ouch Broken Heart CryThey were My reason to join IF(I used to read Abhiya FF's after show endedLOL)I can never leave hope for season 2 with ViSu and same cast especially Sid.Day Dreaming LOL
I know next to impossible but Hopes pe hi Duniya kayam hai Just Like My AkdhaTongue LOLBtw, I want positivity back in this show now,Seriously Ekta is making joke out of a Historical tooShockedI hope They give some light tracks now,and Focus on the EPIC love-story if There is any by chance.Confused Ouch LOLBut I think It's due to Rajat's injury That All The non-sense dragged for so long,Now As Thankfully He is recovering They'll wrap it up in 2 weeks I think and give Akdha BACKDay Dreaming Heart Embarrassed
GOD,I'm hopelessly and Helplessly addicted to This show and Especially Akdha and PariJat!!(Though I was a Rajat fan from Tere liye beforeTongue Embarrassed)Can't quit even If I want to as I'm pissed like HELL with the current nonsense.Ouch Cry LOL
P.S.What's ur name btw?!LOL

Yes, PYEK was the reason i became active on IF after gap of two and half years. i would love for the season to come back, but have lost hope. I do think they will wrap it up with in 2 weeks, but I think they are gonna set the stage for the separation after this.OuchI know all the Mughal and Rajputs have been reduced to like clowns in the show. LOLI am very attached to this show,and it has made me like a pendulum with whether i should quit or not.  Syria, u can call me birdie, pigeon or kabuttar if u would like.LOL 
ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
clumsy wings..there might be a separation track, but think of it this way..if they do show that track then how sweet will be their coming together after all their MUs clear up! and i think that will be the time when they will show sr as well! and i am sure this separation track will be a treat to watch..they both will miss each other and will be shown restless and that is when they will realize how much they love and miss each other! i think it is necessary to show their separation..i also thought of quitting but just cannot because i love their chemistry and no other pair can beat that..i started watching RR, its a great show but then JA was also great when it started..usually all shows r like chewing gum they start good but end up with a flat taste! if ekta seriously works on the script of this show it can create magic like no other show because akbar's life was so eventful that she does not need to create crappy tracks, i think she should take it from history!
.Shree. IF-Sizzlerz
.Shree.
.Shree.

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
t4s

Go to top