Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Rival site new article more love drama in JA (Page 5)

Pals2411 IF-Rockerz
Pals2411
Pals2411

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Janvie--

Originally posted by Pals2411

Originally posted by justlovetv

Oh no!! Why Why Why? I really liked Shivani and Hakim's pair. I really wanted to see them together!CryCry

Same here yaar.Cry Hug Cry
But more than that I can't see My Cutie Mirza Heart-broken.Ouch Cry CryNO!!!!!Cry

</div>
<div>
Same here! Can't see him that way! but I guess its history so its gotta remain that way..

History says nothing about him liking Jodha's sister and marriage not happening and I'll not believe ever without proof that He went against Akbar bcoz of this reasonShocked Confused OuchIt maybe bcoz of the throne in real history but not all this Bulls**tAngry,Ekta really is messing with Real historical charachters here,Fictional liberty doesn't mean She'll show anything on the name of History.Angry Ouch
Even I feel the track has been made deliberately to show how Hakim and Jalal will be at cross paths now. Though the actual reason in history might be different. Not sure about it though. ConfusedCalling history_geek.Smile

Ofcourse the actual reason had to be different.Maybe Mirza Hakim wanted to rule entire Hindustan or wanted the throne,something in that line only.Embarrassed
Yes pls call The Saviour Angel of our forum-Mr Abhay.TongueOnly He can help us now.LOL
I so wish They hadn't taken such a Lame and Stupid track to show differences between Jalal and Mirza.Ouch Cry
Informed our saviourLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Janvie--

--Janvie-- IF-Rockerz
--Janvie--
--Janvie--

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Oh no!! Why Why Why? I really liked Shivani and Hakim's pair. I really wanted to see them together!CryCry

But more than that I can't see My Cutie Mirza Heart-broken.Ouch Cry CryNO!!!!!Cry

</div>
<div>
Same here! Can't see him that way! but I guess its history so its gotta remain that way..

History says nothing about him liking Jodha's sister and marriage not happening and I'll not believe ever without proof that He went against Akbar bcoz of this reasonShocked Confused OuchIt maybe bcoz of the throne in real history but not all this Bulls**tAngry,Ekta really is messing with Real historical charachters here,Fictional liberty doesn't mean She'll show anything on the name of History.Angry Ouch
Even I feel the track has been made deliberately to show how Hakim and Jalal will be at cross paths now. Though the actual reason in history might be different. Not sure about it though. ConfusedCalling history_geek.Smile

Ofcourse the actual reason had to be different.Maybe Mirza Hakim wanted to rule entire Hindustan or wanted the throne,something in that line only.Embarrassed
Yes pls call The Saviour Angel of our forum-Mr Abhay.TongueOnly He can help us now.LOL
I so wish They hadn't taken such a Lame and Stupid track to show differences between Jalal and Mirza.Ouch Cry
Informed our saviourLOL

Great.Hug LOL Embarrassed
Actually Abhay was name of My favourite Charachter in Pkyek Abhay Raichand.EmbarrassedAnd He was an Angelic Vampire in that show who always helped everyone.LOL
In Our Forum,Mr.History_geek Abhay solves everyone' queries.Big smile EmbarrassedSo I named him as Our Saviour Angel.Wink Embarrassed LOL

Edited by --Janvie-- - 07 January 2014 at 3:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

katanaPals2411

Sansanana IF-Sizzlerz
Sansanana
Sansanana

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Nice track m liking itSmile

Pals2411

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Pallavi...
LOL..

Do not make me read this article...

Already, written that we do not have 100% idea on Shivani...
But,  1 thing is "NEVER ANY DAUGHTER OF BHARMAL EVER ELOPED..!!!.."...KDR81 has mentioned it before also...i mean TILL DATE, none of us read in archives regarding this issue..

Also, i have a subtle feeling that shayad jalal may award a title to tejvar..!Confused!..(may be i have read it...but i cannot recollect...so better wait and see...).

And, Hakim will NEVER marry Shivani...ROFL...that is sure..!...In CHRONICLES they have mentioned only 1 wife of Hakim.Confused.Shocked...she was a muslim...not a hindu...!..!...

Doubt is that..Is future Tuhir Das = present Tejwar.?Confused...

MUZ ki info pata karne mein..i have to run hard from pillar to post...
Uski sister ka, what can i say.Confused.?
Afterall, i am not a historian..!!..LOL

i am trying to find about MUZ not her sister...Still if any one of us gets anything, we will post..Smile

Edited by history_geek - 07 January 2014 at 4:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

katanaPals2411--Janvie--SonaLuvZaSaf

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:07am | IP Logged

</div>
<div>

Informed our saviourLOL

Actually Abhay was name of My favourite Charachter in Pkyek Abhay Raichand.EmbarrassedAnd He was an Angelic Vampire in that show who always helped everyone.LOL
In Our Forum,Mr.History_geek Abhay solves everyone' queries.Big smile EmbarrassedSo I named him as Our Saviour Angel.Wink Embarrassed LOL
Ye thread dekh ke khush ho jaayegaa woh... ek thread uske naam LOL
Btw, you know what janvie.. this could be the start... like maybe MU ke baad MU... and relationships escalate to become Jalal Vs Hakim.. Ouch
wonder if the CVs have it in them to direct this well.. 
but, the guy they've chosen to place hakim is good.. not only is he cute and sweet... i can also see him being the 'evil' guy just as well... 
i hope the CVs don't disappoint..kyunki after MA this guy will turn out to be prime antagonist for leads here.. 

Edited by lashy - 07 January 2014 at 4:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Janvie--Pals2411

ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Whatever happens ppl just stop jo bashing reading a spoiler
Nowhere does the spoiler say ki jo will force shivani to marry the servant guy or hakim...
the palace will have preparation if hakim and shivani wedding
no mention of jo forcing shivani to marry anyone
poor girl had ni say in her wedding let alone her sister Angry Angry

Pals2411

--Janvie-- IF-Rockerz
--Janvie--
--Janvie--

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

</div>
<div>

Informed our saviourLOL

Ye thread dekh ke khush ho jaayegaa woh... ek thread uske naamLOL
Btw, you know what janvie.. this could be the start... like maybe MU ke baad MU... and relationships escalate to become Jalal Vs Hakim..Ouch
wonder if the CVs have it in them to direct this well..
but, the guy they've chosen to place hakim is good.. not only is he cute and sweet... i can also see him being the 'evil' guy just as well...
i hope the CVs don't disappoint..kyunki after MA this guy will turn out to be prime antagonist for leads here..
Ya Exactly Shraddha di.LOLAnd I agree totally on Hakim with you.EmbarrassedThe guy who is playing the charachter had a cute and sweet face but the negative gleam come from his eyes.Tongue EmbarrassedHe had that perfect qualities of portraying a Grey charachter to excellence.Big smile EmbarrassedAnd I can't say How They'll exactly take this track or Will It just create MU's betwn Akdha but Hakim can actually be more dangerous villian for Akdha(In case He plans to plot against the couple Coz I would be happy If He do only against Jalal)As both Jalal and JODHA too trusts him BLINDLY unlike MA as in her case Jodha always had doubts.If This Guy ACTUALLY went on to plot against them or Seperating them then Take My words,He can actually Accomplish his goal unlikely to MA who always failed.He could actually proved out to be Really Khatarnak as He is not someone who is upright negative He has the Grey Shades which will make him stronger than the Normal Dull Villians.Wink EmbarrassedYe Jalal-Jodha ko jo bolega both will believe him blindly.OuchP.S.I'm really in love with The actor who plays this Role of Mirza Hakim.Day Dreaming Heart EmbarrassedHe is too cute and Totally perfect for his role.Big smile Heart EmbarrassedVery Nice Actor.Clap

Edited by --Janvie-- - 07 January 2014 at 5:42am
latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:19am | IP Logged
So before they end this Benazir bullshit, they move on to the shivani nonsense.
Oh god Ekta so have not change, she sure knows how to ruin a good mood and a good show.
What bullshit is Ekta showing, there is no where in Akbar time that A princess would have been allowed to married a servant. That servant would have been killed for looking above his station. I understand this show is fiction but it is base on real people and a time when certain things were not allowed. Ekta should at lease stay true to the period in history,, she could fictionalized some character and event. 

Go to top