Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: justlovetv

Oh no!! Why Why Why? I really liked Shivani and Hakim's pair. I really wanted to see them together!😭😭

Same here yaar.😭 πŸ€— 😭
But more than that I can't see My Cutie Mirza Heart-broken. 😭 😭NO!!!!!😭
Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh no!! Why Why Why? I really liked Shivani and Hakim's pair. I really wanted to see them together!😭😭

Hey one thing's for sure, there will be no marriage between Shivani and Hakim.
Pals2411 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elasingh

The serial is getting very modern...A 16th century Royal wedding called off because Bride loves someone else...Her elder sister supporting an interreligious wedding! What rubbish...

Indeed. Some more MU and some more drama. πŸ˜• The only hope left is for Akdha to come closer😊
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I think someone made a very brilliant suggestion, that even though there might be some mu between akdha based on this... jalal might elevate the status of tejvant to that of his architect or something...if thats the case..then its an interesting twist...
Thing is, historical chronicles are not too enlightening about the status of shivani's husband...but, its very clear mirza hakim DID NOT marry into rajput khandaan and that he was against Jalal 

so I guess that's why CVs are taking this path... 
Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
Pals2411 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

I think someone made a very brilliant suggestion, that even though there might be some mu between akdha based on this... jalal might elevate the status of tejvant to that of his architect or something...if thats the case..then its an interesting twist...

Thing is, historical chronicles are not too enlightening about the status of shivani's husband...but, its very clear mirza hakim DID NOT marry into rajput khandaan and that he was against Jalal 

so I guess that's why CVs are taking this path... 

yes, even I read that post. πŸ˜ƒ Hope the CVs make this track interesting and sensible while bringing Akdha close.😊
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Janvie--

Same here yaar.😭 πŸ€— 😭
But more than that I can't see My Cutie Mirza Heart-broken. 😭 😭NO!!!!!😭

Same here! Can't see him that way! but I guess its history so its gotta remain that way..
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

</div>
<div>
Same here! Can't see him that way! but I guess its history so its gotta remain that way..

History says nothing about him liking Jodha's sister and marriage not happening and I'll not believe ever without proof that He went against Akbar bcoz of this reason😲 πŸ˜• It maybe bcoz of the throne in real history but not all this Bulls**t😑,Ekta really is messing with Real historical charachters here,Fictional liberty doesn't mean She'll show anything on the name of History.😑
Pals2411 thumbnail
you are welcome dear
katana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-

tfs fr sharing..

so hakim against Akdha...i dnt want one more negative character in d showπŸ˜”

Hakim's negativity will not affect JoJa's relationship.  Hakim - want to conquer Hindustan.
Pals2411 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Janvie--

History says nothing about him liking Jodha's sister and marriage not happening and I'll not believe ever without proof that He went against Akbar bcoz of this reason😲 πŸ˜• It maybe bcoz of the throne in real history but not all this Bulls**t😑,Ekta really is messing with Real historical charachters here,Fictional liberty doesn't mean She'll show anything on the name of History.😑

Even I feel the track has been made deliberately to show how Hakim and Jalal will be at cross paths now. Though the actual reason in history might be different. Not sure about it though. Confused Calling history_geek.😊