Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Laila :the lead the show needed (Page 7)

Deus_Vult IF-Rockerz
Deus_Vult
Deus_Vult

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.Zombie

Please guys dont try to show Sanny up by putting others down...fat or thin, its all God's gift...dont mock some one by saying fat/thin...I have said earlier n stilll saying we can praise our fav bt not by demeaning others...the TM hasnt bring Sanaya into course, then why to bring her in this discussion! If the TM thinks Ankita is better then let him praise her! Bringing Sanaya here will lead to bashing n more over the topic will get closed. Please guys if you dont like a topic then ignore n being a hard core Sanaya fan, its my appeal to my fellow Sanaya fans.
i  completely  agree,
ignore the   people  who  r  trying  to  provoke  !
they can  love  sanaya, they  can  hate  sanaya, but  they  just  cant  ignore  her!Cool

Aditi_ARHIrule Goldie
Aditi_ARHIrule
Aditi_ARHIrule

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Paaleeezzz!
KhurafatiKalash Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pasbarunJulie_Stararchana.mh17Alpenliebewin7gieeCandYlicious_SGuineaamaia

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:40am | IP Logged
laila was gud i agree but she is not the heroine for the showBig smile
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Chanchan.

I am not very fond of prostitute-like characters. Had to fast forward the whole scene to save my respect. I come from a decent family so didn't watch more than 10 secs of the whole performance.
And Paro ka asli jalwa toh abhi dikhne wala hai <3 This is just the beginning.
BTW, your posts aren't mirchi-wale or masale wale. I don't like them :) My opinion.

awww baby tell me u bunch of kids skipped it all..
I hope u didnt at least have the younger 2 watching this Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neloufer.

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:44am | IP Logged
I  have to politely disagree with you, but in a show different aspects appeal to different people. Glad you found something that may keep your interest in the show. At the end of the day show needs an audience, whatever interests them. I started watching this show for Sanaya, as I like her acting, and so far the rest of the cast is also good. Some started watching for ML etc. It is like that with each show or film. No actor is universally liked, and you have made it quite clear in your posts over the week that Sanaya or Paro does not impress you much, so glad at least now you have an actress  and character to look forward to, and the show may retain your viewership. Even a love story needs multiple interesting characters to make it engrossing, each character adds a hue to the narration.

Edited by showviewer - 07 January 2014 at 4:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pasbarunJulie_Stararchana.mh17gieeFAYKHAN29

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by .Chanchan.

I am not very fond of prostitute-like characters. Had to fast forward the whole scene to save my respect. I come from a decent family so didn't watch more than 10 secs of the whole performance.
And Paro ka asli jalwa toh abhi dikhne wala hai <3 This is just the beginning.
BTW, your posts aren't mirchi-wale or masale wale. I don't like them :) My opinion.

awww baby tell me u bunch of kids skipped it all..
I hope u didnt at least have the younger 2 watching this Ouch
Don't worry Di, I didn't watch it at all. Just 10 seconds maybe, to see how she looks. Better than what I expected but Eee!! Her character looks irritating! You know how I hate all that rightTongue You liked her?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Originally posted by MissCoco

I agree with you about the show needing Laila, but not as the lead, as the vampLOL
Every show needs a vamp to keep things spicy na. Wink It gets boring if everything is swell all the time. 

Exactly a show needs different layers and diversity to survive n this diversity is provided by different actors...one show cant survive only becoz of two leads, side characters are also needed...Rang Rasiya has a hoard of experienced and wonderful characters and Lila is one of them...she adds the much needed spice in the show. Still she isnt the lead.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalasharchana.mh17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index