Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Laila :the lead the show needed (Page 10)

rinkyc Goldie
rinkyc
rinkyc

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:06am | IP Logged
I just want to say all sanaya fan plz dnt reply to such post..y to make such thread hit.. Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samiraoVIMAL.SMprincessunara

TheSnowman Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Krishma042 Senior Member
Krishma042
Krishma042

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinkyc

I just want to say all sanaya fan plz dnt reply to such post..y to make such thread hit.. Confused

Well why not? TM has an opinion, its different, so what? Not everyone is here to create fan wars. Seriously this forum is a joke. Dare one say something against sanaya or the show, uski toh kher nahi !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90KhurafatiKalasharchana.mh17Aruni.gieers.shailu29

Aruni. IF-Rockerz
Aruni.
Aruni.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishma042

Well why not? TM has an opinion, its different, so what? Not everyone is here to create fan wars. Seriously this forum is a joke. Dare one say something against sanaya or the show, uski toh kher nahi !

Agree. Anyone can say anything about any actor Smile

Am trying to be fair. Yesterday some stated officially hating Laila just because she's having a affair with Rudra. That's not fair too. Paro is going to get married to someone else, and Rudra is nobody's man. So he can be involved with anyone he wants, nahi? Just because Laila is the antagonist, we should not hate her.

But I do not agree with TM's basic point - that Sanaya isn't good as the lead. She has a exceptional acting prowess. Just because she did not get to portray much in mere 6 episodes, just declaring her worthless looks a tad biased to me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishma042libran90archana.mh17

Krishma042 Senior Member
Krishma042
Krishma042

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aruni50218

Originally posted by Krishma042

Agree. Anyone can say anything about any actorSmile

Am trying to be fair. Yesterday some stated officially hating Laila just because she's having a affair with Rudra. That's not fair too. Paro is going to get married to someone else, and Rudra is nobody's man. So he can be involved with anyone he wants, nahi? Just because Laila is the antagonist, we should not hate her.

But I do not agree with TM's basic point - that Sanaya isn't good as the lead. She has a exceptional acting prowess. Just because she did not get to portray much in mere 6 episodes, just declaring her worthless looks a tad biased to me.

Yeah rudra can be involved with anyone he wants at the moment. Also imo he is equally at fault as is laila. And about paro, I don't know.. it has been 6 whole episodes and she is the main lead, but is not as interesting as the other characters.
One more thing, saw so many posts on laila 'the villain' but hardly any on thakur who is the main antagonist, and that seems like the tad bit of bias to me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aruni.

forever.young IF-Sizzlerz
forever.young
forever.young

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:16am | IP Logged
are you trolling ?? if yes then plz stop it  Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Guineaprincessunara

samirao IF-Dazzler
samirao
samirao

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Really , that's what u think ,did cvs , ph. Or ST called u personally and told u that Laila will b the new lead , Man U have connections
-UnknownSoul- IF-Stunnerz
-UnknownSoul-
-UnknownSoul-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Wow another post ? Shocked

People are getting obsessed with laila ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Indiana_JonesAruni.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index