Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Whats in the Diary? (Page 4)

Aruni. IF-Rockerz
Aruni.
Aruni.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:24am | IP Logged
WOW nice angle... 
As of now nothing is connected - we need more hints for that... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anukat

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Anu, it would be interesting if Thakur's diary does in fact indicate Paro's right as a heiress to the property that he governs.  

anukat

mpuhan Goldie
mpuhan
mpuhan

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:22am | IP Logged
even I feel the diary holds the key to Rudra and Paro's past. Is Rudra thakur's stepbrother? My imaginations are running quite wild. And hey I was wondering where did Paro's mama and cousin sister disappear?Her mami had taken her daughter to the bathroom while Paro sat in the bus. As far as I see her mami is a widow now right??Too many loose threads and yet it is soo exciting with so many intense characters. it's just wow:)

anukat

1sarun Goldie
1sarun
1sarun

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:46am | IP Logged
I think that diary may have info about thakur's malicious deeds which may be linked to Paro's and Rudra's past. I somehow feel that Rudra's mother could have been kidnapped by Thakur.
Malini
anukat Senior Member
anukat
anukat

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mpuhan

even I feel the diary holds the key to Rudra and Paro's past. Is Rudra thakur's stepbrother? My imaginations are running quite wild. And hey I was wondering where did Paro's mama and cousin sister disappear?Her mami had taken her daughter to the bathroom while Paro sat in the bus. As far as I see her mami is a widow now right??Too many loose threads and yet it is soo exciting with so many intense characters. it's just wow:)

Omg I didn't notice that!!!
anukat Senior Member
anukat
anukat

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munni1

I think that diary may have info about thakur's malicious deeds which may be linked to Paro's and Rudra's past. I somehow feel that Rudra's mother could have been kidnapped by Thakur.
Malini

Some important interplay between thakur and Paro's parents and Rudra's!!! Oh God! This is a new angle!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index