Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi

Vipul Gupta aka Anand Appreciation Thread #1|Handsome Angry Young Man - Page 21

Saanjh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Can a guy get any hotter... I have just complaint... could he not take off his shirt before dipping in the water... why not Vipul.. why notπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwishCrawley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saanjh5

Can a guy get any hotter... I have just complaint... could he not take off his shirt before dipping in the water... why not Vipul.. why notπŸ˜‰

DITTO! πŸ˜†
Saanjh5 thumbnail
I feel like showering all my love and appreciation on Vipul after yesterday... he stole the show... what a transformation in emotions... till a day back he was still reeling in ager but yesterday he turned a whole new leaf to his character.. till now his character has seen all possible shades but yesterday was a step up on the ladder to heaven...

his care, his concern, his LOVE, his helplessness, his conviction to find his wife, his remorse, his resentment towards his own actions, his feeling of loss, his VULNERABILITY... all of it were so well emoted and depicted by Vipul... I am so in love with this man... its hard to explain...

I just felt like walking up to him and wrapping him in my arms and telling him... ALL IS WELL... and if not then MAIN HOON NAπŸ˜‰

Jokes apart Vipul was phenomenal ... outstanding... played his emotions so subtly without being loud... my heart went out to him... big thumbs up and KudosssπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Saanjh5 thumbnail
Loving another shade... adding some humour to his dialogues... Love Vipul in totality.. he is rocking it😳😳
Saanjh5 thumbnail
Looks like I am the only one active out here.. but what the heck... at least Vipul has one true lover πŸ˜‰

Shaayri for his character Anand and his appearences...

Anand ke anek RANG

Anand ke hai rang anek...Lekin nahin vo dil phenk

Starting with anniversary where he dons a white suit...
He looked dashing thank god they did'nt give him matching bootπŸ˜†

Whenever he wears the colour Red...
Swish and me are totally dead😳
n Jab vo hota hai gusse main laal...
Toh hum sab ka ho jaata hai bura haalπŸ˜‰

His winter wardrobe has totally awakened my senses...
I just see him all around with or without my lensesπŸ˜›

When he wears that blazer blue...
He kills me straight without a clue

Uff the black suit makes him look smashing, dashing and uber cool
I am left with no choice but to sit and drool

Yesterday we saw him wearing a green coat
When he went for his sisters Rishta with a lot of pride and gloat😊

My favourite has to be the baby pink...
doesn't he look like a cutie pie.. what do you guys think ❀️❀️

Saanjh5 thumbnail
neeed to revive this one...

Vipul's interview from JUly 2013:

The very handsome Vipul Gupta who has not been active on the scene post the success of India Calling is back as Anand on Star Plus' Meri Bhabhi. We chat him up...

Q. Why the disappearing act from the scene post India Calling?

a. I haven't been completely away. In fact I have worked almost constantly. I did some TVC and also a few roles in the movies. I did shows like K Street Pali Hill for Star and Four for Sab. I had some meaty roles to play in films like Yeh Saali ZIndagi and Fox.

Q. Your character in India Calling was immensely popular then why the need to do films?

a.  I think it's a natural transition most of us look to make. It was a conscious decision I made back in the day to try my hand at films. I had to give it a shot. I realize that my career in Bollywood did not pan out as I would have liked it to but having said that, I don't regret giving it my best shot. That's what's most important, I feel.

Q. But you didn't want to pursue TV further?

a. I didn't say that at all! TV gave me instant popularity, fame and money and I'd always be grateful for that. TV's reach today is also immense so one cannot complain. But all actors want to make it big in Bollywood sometimes somewhere at the back of their minds, I'm just glad I did my bit. I worked with some biggies in the ad industry, that's when I thought of trying my luck out in films. But I'm back here now.

Q. Is it more difficult or easy being in a TV daily- Meri Bhabhi?

a. Oh it's mad! We are constantly shooting. The plot has just strated to pick up so we are all eager for the audience's reactions. We are very positive. The show looks promising. The rains are a pain but it's all worth it as the entire team is so dedicated in making the final product.

Q. Any changes you observe in your second innings' on TV, so to speak?

a. Haha.. Areyy.. I have been around only. In terms of change, yes it's much more organized. Also, makers and audiences are both receptive to new formats, ideas, concepts. It's not the same old formulae based ways to storytelling anymore. So that's really encouraging for us actors.

Q. Have you seen a change in perception about TV actors in film lately? You know, with someone like Sushant Singh for instance doing so well.

a. Definitely! Earlier we were looked down upon in the sense ki hum toh ghar baithe dikh jaate hain.. Why will people pay to watch us. But now script is king! You don't neeed a big name for a good film to work. That's a fresh change.

Q. You got married last year. How is that going?

a. All good. Megha isn't from the industry. I think it must be tough for her being married to an actor but she's come around that fact and she gets that it's all make belief on screen. We are very happy together.

Q. Future plans?

a. I think I know from experience now that as an actor, no matter how much I plan, I just need to go with the flow. Currently, I'm doing what I love the most that is being in front of the camera and connecting with my audience. Eventually, we'll see how things go from here.

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so proud of him today,s o madly in love with him today that I just HAD to be here...#ProudToLoveYouVipulGupta #YouHaveWonMyHeartForLife

drool guys...DROOOL...who needs a stupid dance performance when we have this???
Saanjh5 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

so proud of him today,s o madly in love with him today that I just HAD to be here...#ProudToLoveYouVipulGupta #YouHaveWonMyHeartForLife

drool guys...DROOOL...who needs a stupid dance performance when we have this???

Agree smriti.. He's so so so hot n what a fab human being. . I have no idea how to control my emotions.. Love him too much to handle. . Inna sonna munda teh inna achha changa ladka.. so freaking proud to be a vipulian
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
did last night really happeend?
thanx vips for a dream come true chat session...it totally proved how down to earth, honest, sincere and humble u r, u truly won me over for a lifetime
Saanjh5 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

did last night really happeend?
thanx vips for a dream come true chat session...it totally proved how down to earth, honest, sincere and humble u r, u truly won me over for a lifetime

I am just reading his chat session over n over n over again... he is a true sweetheart n gentleman...koi tujhsa nahin Vipul