Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

NEWS ....................

rafif thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
THIS IS WHAT TIMES OF INDIA HAS TO SAY

It was producer Rajan Shahi who introduced actress Sara Khan to the industry in his show, Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai.

And now, she has become a link in the discovery of the parallel lead of the producer's next show titledAur Pyar Ho Gaya, which will air on Zee TV. Shahi has finalised Mayur Mehta to play the parallel lead in the show.

Mayur, who was seen in Aaj Ki housewife Hai... Sab Jaanti Hai, has featured opposite Sara Khan in movie titled The Dark Rainbow. Waseem Mushtaq, who was last seen in Amrit Manthan produced by the same producer, will also be seen in the show. Newbie Kaanchi will play the protagonist. Says the source, "Ashita Dhawan Gulabani will return to the tube post her maternity break with this show. The show, a love story, will explore the relationship of the lead couple, who will fall in love gradually and confess their feelings to each other." We sent a text message to Rajan Shahi, but he didn't revert.

THIS IS MAYUR MEHTA 

KINDLY EXCUSE IF ALREADY BEEN POSTED

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for sharing 😊
 who is mayur mehta πŸ˜•

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TFS!!!

But I think its and Old Article...

Mishkat Verma is d Lead...

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lizzie1765

thanx for sharing 😊
 who is mayur mehta πŸ˜•

Hehehe... Lizzie me too Thinking so Who is Mayure mehta... seems its an old Article

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ShivinkiJas

Hehehe... Lizzie me too Thinking so Who is Mayure mehta... seems its an old Article

ok πŸ˜†
tina_sre thumbnail
Yes, Miskat Verma ...our cute Raj is d lead in diz show...A big Thank u 2  Rajan Shahi...Raj is d only reason I started watching diz show but now I like Avni too😊  cutest couple everπŸ€—