Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

AarYa OS ---Together---We shall be!

kmfan_2 IF-Sizzlerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

AarYa OS ---Together---We shall be!

Why should life be so boring and filled with drudgery?

Why should I keep doing the same things over and over again?

Why can't I take a break away from all this?

I can't handle this monotonous way of routines taking charge of my existence! Sorry!

Aarti was in one bad mood and she looked to be fed up of herself --- her family ---the same family which meant the world to her.

After all I am also human and I too need "my time --- my space"!

She quickly made the kid's food and laid it on the table as they were expected from school any moment.

Palak, Payal and Ansh came running and started: Mumma---mumma---mumma---what have you made for us today?

Aarti was soft as she said: All the things that you all like.

The kids noticed that their mother wasn't her enthusiastic self on seeing them. Aarti would generally give them one big HUG on their return but today was different.

They looked at each other and quietly went to their room, changed into fresh clothes, nicely put away their school stuff --- shoes, bags in place and brought their snack boxes and water bottles to the kitchen to put it for washing.

Aarti was waiting for them to serve them their food.

They sat quietly and ate and finally Palak said: Ma, the food is really delicious today. We love you Ma, you really take care of all our needs so well.

Aarti smiled at this sweet remark of her little doll. She was feeling bad at her nasty mood but she could not help it. She needed a break from these mundane chores.

After eating, Ansh came to Aarti: You never even asked me how my class test was?

Aarti sat next to him: How was it beta? Actually mumma is not feeling good. I am missing my mumma.

Ansh: Then go and meet her. I'll tell Papa when he comes and he will take you to Shobha daadi.

Aarti just smiles.

The kids never bothered her that evening ---managed their home work on their own --- played by themselves and waited for Dad to return home. They wanted to tell him to cheer up their Mumma and also take her to her mumma.

But Yash was delayed as he had been very busy at work for the past few days ---one of the reasons for Aarti's state of depression too.

The kids went off to sleep after waiting till late.

When Yash came Aarti was ready to just blurt out all her feelings of being fed up! She walked quickly towards him and was about to start her tale of woe when she found Yash walk in tired and remove his coat and place it on the sofa. He then loosened his tie and moved his head backwards as if to say that he was indeed fed up of himself as well!

Aarti paused and had a look at her husband.

Oh God! He really seems to be sad. She went near him and said: Yashji, you must have a tough day at work.

Saying this she sat next to him and placed her hands on his forehead lovingly.

Yash smiled: Thanks Aartiji, you really understand me so well. Your one word gives me so much strength and now I feel like I can work all over again.

Aarti felt so good that she could make him feel better.

She served him dinner very lovingly and then they went to rest.

Yash simply crashed for he was so very tired.

Aarti thought to herself: Thank God the kids are asleep, or else they would have told Yashji about my mood and also about my wish to go and meet my mother. Already he is so stressed. I need to be with him. I can't go anywhere leaving him. I will have to tell the kids not to tell him anything tomorrow morning when they get up.

Aarti too went off to sleep after looking at her Yashji.

Around 3 AM at night or rather in the early morning, Yash moved a bit and his eyes opened. He saw Aartiji next to him. He moved towards her and placed his hands over her face. Aarti moved a little and opened her eyes.

She saw Yashji and smiled. She now held his face and brought him close to her.

Aarti: Yashji ---

Yash: Yes Aartiji ---

She asked him for a kiss and he kissed her very passionately. Then she moved him gently on his pillow and looked into his eyes. Her hair was falling on his face which he tried to move away. Aarti kept looking at him and then said: Yashji, I think you need to relax a bit.

Yash: Yes, I know the work pressure is too much.

Aarti: I'll help you relax.

She then initiated a very beautiful session of love making with her husband and gave him all the emotional support that she felt he needed.

After some time, Yash said: Aartiji, what will I do in your absence?

Aarti: Why will I be absent? I'll always be with you --- next to you - like this!

She places her head on his chest and hugs him tight.

Both go off to sleep.

Aarti got up early because she had to make sure that the kids did not blurt out something to Yashji as he already was in no great spirits.

She went to the kitchen to quickly finish up their packing for school and came to their room to wake them up. She got the shock of her life when she found them missing from their room.

She rushed to tell Yashji about it when she found the three kids hugging their Dad on his bed.

Yash was awake and cuddling his darling kids.

Aarti: What are you all doing here? Don't you know Dad is tired? You are disturbing him.

Yash: No Aartiji, it is a pleasure for me to be with my angels. They can never disturb me at all.

Aarti got worried that they should not have said anything to Yash.

Before she could think of a way to find out about it Yash said: Aartiji, today I'll get the kids ready.

Aarti: No Yashji, you rest I'll take care of them and their needs.

Yash: Okay kids, you decide --- whom do you want ---- me or mumma to get you ready?

The kids in chorus: Papa!!!

Aarti lost and so left from there in deep thought.

The kids and Yash came down ready for breakfast.

Aarti had made everything with so much love on that day that they enjoyed it fully. The kids then hugged Aarti and went off to school by bus.

Yash: Aartiji, I was thinking that it has been many days since you visited Shobha Ma. I shall drop you at her place on my way to office.

Aarti now knew there was something fishy. She came towards Yash.

Aarti: Yashji, did the kids tell you anything?

Yash: No, they slept even before I came yesterday Aartiji and this morning we hardly had much time to chat --- except get ready.

Aarti: Okay then, but I will be back by evening.

Yash: If you wish you can spend a few days there Aartiji --- no problem I'll manage everything.

Aarti: No Yashji, I'll return today itself because ---

Aarti now went near him and said: I can't stay for long without seeing you!

Yash smiled and went to get his office bag and car keys.

His mobile beeped. Aarti checked who it was. It was some unwanted message but as she was putting it off, she saw the earlier message which was from Aarti. She wondered how her name was there when she had not sent any message to Yashji. She scrolled down to see that it had been written by the kids to their Papa about Aarti missing her mumma. She could not believe this.

She saw Yash coming and quickly put away the mobile where it was --- on the table.

Yash: Shall we leave Aartiji?

Aarti came to Yash: My program is cancelled.

Yash: But why Aartiji?

Aarti: Now I will go only with all of you --- that is you and the kids --- to meet my mother.

Yash held her by the shoulder and said: But you were missing her --- isn't it?

Aarti: I was --- but now I realise how much you all will miss me too.

Yash: No we'll be fine Aartiji.

Aarti: But I won't be. I am sorry Yashji, I've been quite cranky for the last few days. Just getting bored of the same routines at home. I guess now I have realised that it is important to take out some time for the ones you love --- to just be with them and try to understand their needs too --- just as the kids have done for me!

Yash: What did they do?

Aarti showed that message which she read.

Yash smiled: Yes, Aartiji, yesterday when I read that I knew you were right in a way. I promised the kids over phone that I would send you to meet your mother. In fact, more than the office pressures the thought of sending you away made me more depressed last night.

Aarti was now in tears. She hugged Yash and said: I understood Yashji when you spoke of the absence part last night after we ---

Yash: After what Aartiji??

Aarti was smiling as she said: Why don't you take leave instead today? I'll spend the day with you --- I mean we can spend it together.

Yash: And I'll order for the food so you don't have to cook.

Aarti: And the laundry?

Yash: That can wait till tomorrow --- can't it? We have enough clothes!!!!

They hugged and spent a nice cozy day in the warm company of each other.

The kids came home in the evening and knew their mumma would not be at home.

They entered and saw Papa.

They ran to him and hugged him: Thank you Papa --- for listening to us and sending mumma to her mumma!

Aarti: Won't you all hug me bacchon?

They turned and saw Aarti there.

They looked at Yash who was smiling.

The kids: Papa, you did NOT listen to us.

Yash: No kids, but I listened to your mumma --- and she wanted to stay with us only. You know why? She loves us so much. But yes, we will take her to her mumma this weekend. All of us will go together. Alright?

The kids ran and hugged Aarti. Yash too followed them and the family shared a BIG HUG of togetherness!

Big smile Big smile

Thanks for reading!!!

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagembmeenuu111Ssmmnnaa6Ken309pvanaticgiaa5678gmhatcherabjeyaelanpremiqwerty012srilanka123sree1413bongalisoomaaneetkimeetcutestar12disha_rajdevLincy_Linsnan0102rachna1970sara1990Shashi1984ns1970nirmalac99ksensaf24Abie10RA17VincyAnneSharlene1410roseroseymaha9freya123alekhika20caller123.HandsomeBananalovely_nikkiGuruvishva_Dimples_-Dhoop-Donnaa

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Superb Shanthi. Thanks a lot for sharing this with us..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmfan_2

kmfan_2 IF-Sizzlerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

Superb Shanthi. Thanks a lot for sharing this with us..

Big smile Hug

caller123

g.vani Goldie
g.vani
g.vani

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:12am | IP Logged
wonderful os thanks for sharing

kmfan_2

palbhar IF-Rockerz
palbhar
palbhar

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Such a sweet story !!!!!

Edited by palbhar - 07 January 2014 at 1:11am

kmfan_2

vinnas IF-Sizzlerz
vinnas
vinnas

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:14am | IP Logged
it was wondreful shanthi ...very much refreshing it is...enjoyed entire part of this os...very lovely going..beautiful relations btn kids and aarya..everyone loving each how beautiful it is ..smart kids helped thr mama to get out of tht cranky mood ..so sweet..aarya love it was a treat...
thanks fr giving this refrshments to us..
waitin for more ..
thanq soo much shanthi dear
have a nice time...

kmfan_2

kmfan_2 IF-Sizzlerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by g.vani

wonderful os thanks for sharing

Thank you so much!!!