Aamir Khan bares all for his new film 'Peekay'

-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Aamir Khan bares all for his new film 'Peekay'

Get ready to see the actor shock and Awe audiences this year by stripping down in 'Peekay'.

Aamir, who plays an alien wears women's clothing, as he attempts to blend in by dressing like Earthlings

When it comes to challenging himself as an actor, Aamir Khan doesn't leave any stone unturned.

And this time, he's set to take the biggest leap. The actor has done a completely bare scene (without an inch of clothing on him) in what will easily be the biggest film of 2014 " Rajkumar Hirani's Peekay.

Full marks to the actor to go into a territory no Bollywood actor from his league would dare to tread. Sources from the film's unit declare that even they were shocked when the Dhoom 3star decided to do the "unthinkable".

An insider reveals, "In the film, Aamir is playing the role of an alien who lands on Earth by choice.

The bare portion is a part of his introduction scene." Remember Arnold Schwarzenegger did something similar in Terminator 2: Judgment Day when he time travels from the future? In the stills of the film which have been leaked online, Khan is seen wearing women's clothing. That's because the alien' doesn't know what to wear and blindly apes people.

According to insiders, the naked scene was part of the original script and Hirani was keen to retain it in the film. "The only debate was whether Aamir would do it himself or want to use a body double," says a source. "After a lot of deliberation, Aamir decided to do it himself so that it would look authentic. And he was not nervous about doing it at all. When the scene was shot, a minimal unit was present on the set, all cameras and phones were kept out and everyone was taken into confidence."

Aamir is known for setting new benchmarks " both in terms of his performances and his box-office collections. And oops, he did it again!

Edited by -chamkilli- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamir's half nakedness in Dhoom 3 still disturbs me
I dont think I will be able to survive Peekay πŸ˜†
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
O boy!πŸ˜›
And he plays an alien? With those ears he had to someday! πŸ˜ƒ
BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's too BOLD for Bollywood πŸ˜† btw didn't Ranbir Kapoor almost do a nude scene in Saawariya in a towel πŸ˜† 
MissChievous thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
What is so shocking about this? Starting from Raj Kapoor's actresses to Neil Nitin Mukesh in Jail...nudity ain't anything new in Bollywood. Plus it's unlikely they are going to actually show any body part. 

As for this movie, I surely hope it's not as big of a disappointment as Dhoom 3 wasπŸ€”
Edited by MissChievous - 10 years ago
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Holy crap..  Now, I dont think i can watch this peekay(drunk).. 
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

In this picture aamir  looks funny...upar se rancho..,neeche se Halkat Jawani πŸ˜†

Edited by MR.KooL - 10 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Can someone tell me whats the concept of peekay 
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He plays an alien 😲 ... really hope the movie is good
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3