good show - nice job OQ - 
avdhoot file ab saaf ban gaya๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Lol, Kash Astha ke paas ye delete ka option hota ๐Ÿ˜†
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Operaqueen

Lol, Kash Astha ke paas ye delete ka option hota ๐Ÿ˜†

Kaaash๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
aaha...we started with wasim n wer did we reach?well done guys...u keep the izzath of our forum to sky heights...keep it up...๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Sana.AshlokFan

aaha...we started with wasim n wer did we reach?well done guys...u keep the izzath of our forum to sky heights...keep it up...๐Ÿ˜†

thanks on behalf of mad mad squad๐Ÿ˜†
For me the actors that are performing the best have to be Manish Wadhwa and Geetanjali Tikekar. Their scenes are by far the best, and I think it's great that there is a show where we have supporting characters who are so intrinsically linked to the main story. Usually the parents role in a show is small, but here they play one of the biggest roles, and it allows them to show their talent, and I think the director should be applauded for that. 

No offence to Avinash and Shrenu fans intended, I like them too, but I have to be honest and say my favourites are Manish and Geetanjali.  
Edited by butterfly15.. - 10 years ago
The topic was made in appreciation of the director of the show, which is turned into a chat thread, there  by completely deviating from the opening post. 
Please refrain from chatting and spamming any discussion threads,   For member chatting, please use IPKKND-EBP Chat Club #20  or use the chat club section here Chat Clubs

Topic Closed 

Regards
IPKKND...EBP Dev Team