India-Forums

Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki
Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

Ketki..... (Page 2)

paulsibila Groupbie
paulsibila
paulsibila

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:41am | IP Logged
i hate ketki, i was happy when her husband had an affair with other girl and had baby, she really deserve that, hope next time atleast cvs show some kind of sceen where her husband has affair with another girl.  I truly hate her.

Edited by paulsibila - 08 January 2014 at 9:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Agrata23

Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jsrkfan

Dhara should have tore off that cheque then n there. 

Yes, that would have solved that problem but then I guess she had to actually take the cheque from Deepika's dad 1st...She's probably to naive yet when it comes to Ketki to realize that she will not just take Dhara at her word and will cause as many problems as she can for her.Cry

Agrata23

Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paulsibila

i hate ketki, i was happy when her husband had an affair with other girl and had baby, she really deserve that, hope next time atleast cvs show some kind of sceen where her husband has affair with another girl.  I truly hate her.

I don't like her either.Dead   And I didn't feel sorry for her either as she is always causing problems for others, even when they have done nothing to her.   In some ways it's too bad that her hubby didn't actually have an affair with another girl and leave her...It would have been good if she had left that house with her mama ji but then we'd have to get some other negative person on the show...

Agrata23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index