India-Forums

Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki
Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

Ketki.....

Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Got a hand it to her with the phone today.   Here I thought she was going to try and make it out that Nanku was a thief (maybe put Jai's mobile in his schoolbag or something) but she was much more cleverer than that.  She managed to make Jai believe that Dhara was money hungry and was telling the truth that that was why she agreed to marry Jai.

Getting very interesting...So many hurdles for the two to overcome...Of course the first being Jai being able to accept Dhara as his wife (not in name only) and of course find out that Ketki planted the evidence today...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Agrata23

RSKS Groupbie
RSKS
RSKS

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Agree with you... Clever Ketki Evil Smile she is smarter more then expected. But think Jai will directly ask Dhara about the DD as his character is always shown (as case of Dilip's) and she will say something so innocently that will make him release her truth. About the precap think there would be an accident and Dhara would have to again save Jai life may be this time some Blood donation, Or if more Dharma then Organ Donation Shocked. This will bring them closure.

Agrata23

Agrata23 IF-Rockerz
Agrata23
Agrata23

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:37am | IP Logged
yeah agree with u she is clever but she never uses her cleverness for good things..hate herAngry
Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RSKS

Agree with you... Clever Ketki Evil Smile she is smarter more then expected. But think Jai will directly ask Dhara about the DD as his character is always shown (as case of Dilip's) and she will say something so innocently that will make him release her truth. About the precap think there would be an accident and Dhara would have to again save Jai life may be this time some Blood donation, Or if more Dharma then Organ Donation Shocked. This will bring them closure.

@bold:  yes I agree.  Either she herself will unintentionally say something that will make him no longer doubt her or he may even over her Ketki and her mama ji talking perhaps.   Either way, I hope it doesn't last for too long...

Looking forward to seeing how she'll save Jai from another mishap..
Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayarvi

yeah agree with u she is clever but she never uses her cleverness for good things..hate herAngry

If only...but then that would make the show to boringWink.   But yes, I hate her equally.   I'm ashamed to say but I was laughing when she was crying when she thought her husband was leaving her and having a baby with another women.  I thought it served her rightEmbarrassed  No sympathy whatsoever from meTongue
Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
and so her plans successful outcome begins...Jay choose the most expensive ring for Dhara thinking she's a greedy, money hunger person...  

Agrata23 IF-Rockerz
Agrata23
Agrata23

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:24am | IP Logged
felt sad for dharaOuch

Parm.

jsrkfan Senior Member
jsrkfan
jsrkfan

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Dhara should have tore off that cheque then n there. 

Agrata23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index