India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Is Rudra's Character Dheela? (Page 10)

sinisterstorms IF-Sizzlerz
sinisterstorms
sinisterstorms

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
hes not "disloyal'...HE IS CHEAP. (coming from a guy) hes an emotionless fool, why would u praise a man who looks at women as objects of sex
and regarding onesided female characters...get ready for A LOT MORE OF THAT...and butchering
(if uve ever seen mb...) Wink

KhurafatiKalash Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

sinisterstorms
sinisterstorms

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissCoco

Originally posted by AnshForums

hes not "disloyal'...HE IS CHEAP. (coming from a guy) hes an emotionless fool, why would u praise a man who looks at women as objects of sex
and regarding onesided female characters...get ready for A LOT MORE OF THAT...and butchering
Are you serious? 

What is between him and Laila is consensual and mutual . If you put it that way, they BOTH look at each other as objects of sex. How does that make him cheap?

ya...i agree wid u on dat, they were both cheap 
their relationship means nothing...its only physical lust..Dead
and out in india double standards...this show would be banned if paro did all that
saurabhs cheap mind can only come up with such ideas...

and for reference, saurabhs "heros" tend to be villains for the majority of the show so...this isnt unexpected

Edited by AnshForums - 07 January 2014 at 6:11pm
KhurafatiKalash Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

sinisterstorms
sinisterstorms

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:20pm | IP Logged

Are you serious? 

What is between him and Laila is consensual and mutual . If you put it that way, they BOTH look at each other as objects of sex. How does that make him cheap?

ya...i agree wid u on dat, they were both cheap
saurabhs cheap mind can only come up with such ideas...
Well I didn't think it was cheap.

You seem like a scorned MB fan. It would help if you watch RR with an open mind. Just a suggestion. Take it or leave it. 

sorry hun..my open mind may be a bit too sheltered to appreciate such scenes..what are they sending out to the public...gross! and if i didnt have a open mind, i wouldnt be watching rang rasiya
Im watching nautankis shows only icuz i like sanaya and drashti <3
and YES there shows are fab and grand in the beginning..lets see how things go

Edited by AnshForums - 07 January 2014 at 6:17pm

KhurafatiKalash

butterfly15.. Goldie
butterfly15..
butterfly15..

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
How can he be considered to be disloyal in a relationship? He's not even in one. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StorybrookeKhurafatiKalash

Storybrooke Goldie
Storybrooke
Storybrooke

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
I'm glad that the PH made it clear that Rudra was not a virgin at the get-go, rather than simply "allude" to it like in other shows. Because to me, it's not a big deal at all, but fans would like to believe that their leads were inexperienced, and its only with their OTP that they actually experienced their first. That doesn't happen in the real world and I'm glad that the PH kicked that allusion to the side. And I really liked that scene too! Ankita had a great entry!

As for Rudra, I don't hink he is "dheela"/immoral. Yes he sleeps around but he makes it clear where he stands, and that is that there's no place for a woman in his life. Barring fondness I suppose, he has no feelings for her. But he is honest about it, and that to me is utmost important, rather than virginity.

Laila obviously has developed feelings for him and so she's conveniently disregarding what he is telling her. That's her fault, she should not expect him to come back to her simply because he's not actively searching out for another woman.

KhurafatiKalash

KhurafatiKalash Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index