Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Is Rudra's Character Dheela?

KhurafatiKalash Goldie

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

mansajsanaya13kash_meet10nehapushkardynamosksn1saya312SweetSannyguessimgreatKurbaanHuanashninianukatArpi17asmanichatriEkPagliLadkiLoveYouChutki..sami_qtloveyoupreeto1sarunJuicee_SushieTimelessBeautyyTheDailyRushNavyaKavya30ipkknd-fanAmazingAmyArhi_2205-Aria-SanzforSushbinimoti-Maryam.K-Maghinallssho-shweetpoo_jNaijaLuv88-FreeSpirit-Zeffycylanblue.kindle--Yashi--FaerydaeMcNinjaLadyLaLaarshi_karishSidda8readingworms.-sanika-stg1GuineaKaBhiinloveSofnaHashiBooCandYlicious_SghalibmirzaGredandForgeSrilathalollaARS24nautanki_anu-himu-rogerrocksCarmillaxAaliya_Poulomi_shonasandy

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

1likeNoOtherEkPagliLadkiKhurafatiKalashJuicee_SushieTimelessBeautyy1sarunbinimotiNavyaKavya30Arhi_2205-Maryam.K-NaijaLuv88McNinjacylanSidda8nautanki_anuSofna_Poulomi_

anukat Senior Member
anukat
anukat

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
 Thats a nice discussion topic!
Well Rudra  as  a character is a  hard core high esteem guy! His job adds to his candor!

Now lets not forget the past about his mom at that!

Morality is a relative subject as it depends on many things! In this show I feel Rudra depicts the wordly and yet absolutely sincere side of the human natutre- A contradiction!

He lives off his life in duty and self recrimination while his personal self is detached and is in a hiatus as of now owing to a difficult childhood!

Lets see if paro can touch that part of him that still is preserved untouched by the tough exterior he presents to the world!

Good Post Buddy!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

1sarunKhurafatiKalashvanitha3dNavyaKavya30Sidda8FaerydaeMcNinjastg1Sofna_Poulomi_

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
He's upfront and honest about where he stands in a relationship. Doesn't lead Laila on by letting her think they are moving any further than what they have at the moment. 

^^I give this honesty preference over this so called notion "untouched, sharif" man. How honest and open a person is says hella more than what they do with another consenting adult.

The whole idea of being the "first" for your one true love is so outdated and has been shown repeatedly throughout the 90s, during the era of the cheesy romantic movies. I prefer some diversity in how different relationships have different dynamics, especially in current times. 

Edited by McNinja - 06 January 2014 at 11:10pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AerostealanukatnashniniKhurafatiKalashJuicee_Sushie1sarunStorybrookeNavyaKavya30LadyLaLablue.kindleMrDarcyfanSofnaCarmilla

anukat Senior Member
anukat
anukat

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

He's upfront and honest about where he stands in a relationship. Doesn't lead Laila on by letting her think they are moving any further than what they have at the moment. 

^^I give this honesty preference over this so called notion "untouched, sharif" man. How honest and open a person is says hella more than what they do with another consenting adult.

The whole idea of being the "first" for your one true love is so outdated and has been shown repeatedly throughout the 90s, during the era of the cheesy romantic movies. I prefer some diversity in how different relationships have different dynamics, especially in current times. 

Very well said!!

Its something like "its better to be the last rather than the first!!!"

Excellent post

Edited by anukat - 06 January 2014 at 11:12pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushie1sarunKhurafatiKalashNavyaKavya30McNinjaSofnaMrDarcyfan

Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Fer me Rudra isnt Dheela...but he was honest...just give n take...no promises, no commitment...n what I liked is his straight forwardness...its Laila who was throwing herself, not Rudra...now a days these things are common, though not in tv...I applaud ST n Nautanki TF for showing this unexplored side of relation ship.(Though personally I dint like that scene, for some unknown reasons, still I say Rudra's character isnt dheela!)

Nicee post Miss CocoSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10anukatKhurafatiKalashNavyaKavya30McNinjaSofna

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
they both looked amazing! beauty and hotness togetherBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalashNavyaKavya30Sofna

-FreeSpirit- IF-Rockerz
-FreeSpirit-
-FreeSpirit-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Nice post
Rudra has made no promises till now we don't know how long Laila has known Rudra, he clearly states that there are no emotions involved.
It's just shows that there are different shades in relationships and not every relationship is based on true love.. I am actually looking forward to the character of Laila she seems interesting and can bring in more drama and twists to the show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalashNavyaKavya30SofnaCarmilla

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index