Update soon please 
Update soon please
Update soon please
Update soon please
Update soon please
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey goingreen when r u going to update...
I am waiting for update...
Update fast naa...
Update fast
update fastEdited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 10 years ago
daydream. thumbnail
Finally all caught up with the story after forever. 😆 Hopefully I'll comment more regularly now. 😳 Continue soon! 😉
jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for an update love
Hope you got good grades for your report 
goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kals82

not bad... haaa

i predicted pretty accurate...

love the way zoya kiss asad... i love prasad too... wow mr hemant, u kept aside ur jealosy and  u like brad pitt... to support ur boss and his love story...
 kya office hai... and kya dimang hai(yours)

poor narges... i am sure she will find someone else...😉

waiting for more drama...
 continue soon...

Hahaha thank you, both for myself and on behalf of the office that you seem to like very much now :p Glad you liked it! (:
goingreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: lasya13

Hw lovely...
the whole staff supporting asad n zoya...
n the hilarious part was presenting of proofs 🤣
this time zoe darling took initiative in the kiss 😆
oh... poor narges...
I guess narges n rk r typical women.. they were so interested in drama 😆
loved the update...

Hahaha well Mr DB is very serious about his work, proof was definitely a necessity :p Glad you liked it! (:
goingreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita.M

WOW you have a way with your stories man, always on toes to surprise us, such amazing humour and writing. Its always a good break to read a story written by you. PLEASE don't stop writing on AsYa if you ever plan to, this is an amazing alternate world btw.🤢

Thank you so much Ankita (: I don't know if I will continue writing about AsYa, let me finish this first and then decide haha. But I'm really glad you're enjoying this! (:
goingreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: webuser7

Whoa! Hold on! You are showering updates after updates! Not that I am complaining! 😉Just caught up and absolutely loved it! Sorry I have been very busy and didn't get a chance to post some feedback! But please know this that I LOVE your writing!!

The last few chapters have been mind-blowing. Your depiction of Mr. DB is par excellence. I laughed my *ahem ahem* backside off when I read the kayda kanoon and ab tak pachhatar statements! Flawless!! 👏

The Vinod / Vijay twist was unexpected, so made all the more impact!! 

Asad kiss kiss ka muah band karega! Kya kamaal ka idea nikaala hai! Kaash sabki "kiss"mat itni achhi hoti!

Arrest the love birds? 😭 Loved how the staff jumped to the rescue, especially Prasad and Monica! Oh, loved Hemant's quip of wanting Brad instead of Angelina! Hilarious! 🤣

Now, it's Zoya's turn to kiss and tell! Poor Asad! Major face palm moment! Yeh kya? Zoya ne bhi mauke ka phayda uthaaya aur maara chakka, I mean kiss! Oh boy! Mr. Tehzeeb has forgotten his spiel and passionately kissed back! CHUMMESHWARI!! 

What, you made my bachha cry?! 😡 Lucky for you that I like you, so baksh diya. There's some one better for my bachha!! Asad can have his Zoya! Humph! 😆

Haha I know you said before that my updates are really short, so you'd rather read a few in a row. Glad you got to do that then :p Ah I'm so glad you didn't see the Vinod/Vijay twist hahaha and I see your little kiss pun is back :p Hahaha the reaction against Narges was so unexpected! But anyway, yes there's definitely someone out there for Narges hahaha. Glad you liked it! (:
goingreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveOnlyAsYa

Absolutely brilliantly and fantastically written. Loved every word you wrote. I love Asad's staff. Everyone trying to save their boss n his love. As soon as I read what Zoya did I couldn't help smile so wide that my cheeks hurt and my heart danced to DHINKACHIKA DHINKACHIKA DHINKACHIKA DHINKACHIKA HEY HEY HEY HEY 😆

HAHA! I'm glad to have made you as happy as that then (: Glad you're enjoying the story! (:
goingreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushreemishra

😆Res

Unres
Omg slow down girl😆😆😆I know people will kill me for this but it gets really difficult to catch up with the comments when you update at the speed of light😆😆😆Also i want to savour this story for long😳😳😳Thank God you didn't update today i finally i caught up😆😆

OMG this had to be one of the best updates so far..it was funny,romantic and well full of surprises😳😳

One man was tied to a pillar, and another one was being held still in front of Asad by two men. What in the world...?
Haha poor Mr.Bhatawdekar what a scene that graced him😆😆😆

Aapne apne aap hi ki arrest ke liye police ko bulaya? Gosh, you're a really strange man Mr Khan.
Mr.khan is indeed a strange man mr.Bhatawdekar but not a foolish one to call the police to get himself arrested😆😆😆What a suggestion from Mr.Kaiyde+Kanoon🤣🤣

Ah yes Monica finally spoke up..Thanks to me for pushing her😳😳

"No, no, no, Mr Bhataw... Dekhiye ji, you cannot arrest my boss and his... You see, main maanta hoon ke both of them lied to you, but it wasn't because they wanted to trick the authorities or anything. You see, they just wanted to be together!" Prasad suddenly cut in, as all heads whipped in his direction, surprised that the meek man actually had something to say. He let go of Vinod's arm, passing the duty to a police officer standing there instead.
Omg Prasad finally speaks up😳😳😳And what a timing...go prove Prasad that you aren't useless afterall😳😳
Haha but the way he was expalining everything to Mr.Bhatawdekar had me in splits🤣🤣

"Hey excuse me! Mr Bhataw... Bhat... Dhurandar ji and everyone else here, please listen up. This private moment was just a kiss alright, there's no need to... let your imaginations run wild," Zoya cut into the chatter, with Asad slapping his palm against his forehead in the background. How very subtle of her.
Haha zoya is definitely very very subtle😆😆😆Chalo but i guess her foot in the mouth disease and trying to fix everything with her explation will finally be of some use...
Poor Asad...he must be feeling so uncomfotable with Prasad nd zoya talking like that😆😆😆

"Yeh lijiye Mr Bhatawdekar, proof of their love for each other," Anu stated boldly, as she browsed through her phone and stopped at the picture of Asad kissing Zoya that had gone viral yesterday. 
Haha chalo thankgod even i have something good to contribute to all this...
I guess that pic going viral wasn't that bad afterall😆😆

"Mr Khan, please don't take this the wrong way, but I really don't want to be deported. Besides, it's not like we haven't done this before, so..." Zoya rushed her words out in a whisper near Asad's ear, as one of the female police officers grabbed her arm. Asad turned to her in confusion, not sure what she was saying. But before he could get to asking her, she pulled her arm free of the police officer and threw them around Asad's neck instead, pressing her lips against his urgently.
Ah the moment I read the first line I was sure that this time zoya will be the one giving us a public make out session😉😉Didn't need to read the next line to predict what was going to happen next😳😳
And smack...way to go zoya...i like that you initiated the kiss this time...ask me i saw that hawwt making out session first hand☺️☺️☺️and man can I say the way they were drowned in each other and oblivious to their surrounding i am pretty sure I was right about them being in love😳😳

Asad closed his eyes as soon as Zoya's lips made contact with his and deepened the kiss, as if it was the most natural thing to do. He wrapped his arms around Zoya's waist and pressed her body against his, unwittingly lifting her a little off the ground, leaving her on her tip toes. He found himself nipping her lower lip slightly when he heard her moan softly, earning a gasp from her instead, as he claimed her lips entirely, and engulfed the both of them in the most intense of kisses.
Hawwt hawwt hawwt hawwt☺️...
Ofcourse it felt the most natural thing to do itni aadat jo pad chuki hai ab Mr.Khan ko😆😆
Just reading about the kiss makes me all red and blushy blushy😳😳😳socho jab maine dikha to kya hua hoga😆😆

"Actually Sir, I'd prefer Brad Pitt..." Hemant replied confusedly, but trailed off quickly when Prasad jabbed his ribs to shut him up. 
OMG Hemant is so oblivious🤣🤣I guess we all need to get a sarcasm board for him like Sheldon needed one😆😆

Asad turned to Zoya, just to catch her wipe away a small tear that had just escaped from her eyelid. He felt something tug at his heart as he watched another tear threaten to fall, and quickly placed his thumb there to wipe it away before Zoya could. Zoya turned to him in shock, as he cupped her face lightly, right in front of everyone.
Aww this was so sweet...I was awiing throughout this para😳😳Ab bhai pyaar kiya hai to fikr to hogi hi,...
Aww the way he cupped her face..i could totally see Asya drowned in each other's eyes😳😳

"Actually Mr Bhatawdekar, we're engaged. Will that be reason enough to let Miss Farooqui stay?" Asad finally spoke up, his eyes not leaving hers for even a second. 
Hailaa engaged?😲😲My boss and my best friend are sure very big chupa rustams but well i don't care i am so happy for them...😳
These two love birds are meant to be together...

I feel sad for you Miss Narges but well Asya are meant to be together😳😳😳I actually didn't expect that Narges would actually feel bad when she heard the news..I thought all that talks were just in good humor...

Now i am looking forward to how things sort out and your signature heart to heart talk between Asya😳😳😳

Can't wait for the next part

Love you loads Green❤️❤️❤️

Hahaha see, you told me to stop updating so fast and I listened to you immediately :p Hahaha and yes! You had a big role to play in providing proof and all huh :p And now you can even tell when a kiss is coming hahaha you should just write the rest of the story now as well :p Or maybe not... because when did I say they're gonna have a heart to heart now?? :p Wait and see hahaha. Glad you liked it Anu, and love you too! (: