Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...KSGmiAmor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Green

Why are u so mean πŸ˜²

First u give us a sexy Start that gave us all goosebumps then u mention a weird bra clasp that ruined the beautiful moment
i still love u because i know u will give more HOT sizzling scenes like this

U write so beautifullyπŸ‘

Now please please please continue soon

sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well dis is unfair ...but den asya need to accept dat dey luv each other
update soon
annanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ye dono kab samjenge asli feelings
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What the

i totally loved it.
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Was going to RES last night. But was tad busy cleaning up the bits of my exploding head. 

😑
volatile thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That was a perfect dodge! Hahaha...all of us are so desperate for AsYa to get some action. πŸ˜‰

But I am glad that it didnt go any further...they need to get their feelings out in the open first!

webuser7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Did you know "mean" rhymes with "green"?! πŸ˜‘ How could you do that to us?! Kidding aside, brilliant update! πŸ˜†

Uff, you really turned the heat on in peak winter!! That was some passionate ahem ahem SR start. Poor Mr. Khan has no idea how to operate certain contraptions! πŸ˜† He needs practice!!

But, Zoya took the cake with "Mr Kh... Mr Khan... Yeh sab... yeh sab asli hai... ya nakli?" πŸ€£

Oh god, this asli nakli saga is going to be the death of Mr. Khan. He better confess soon.

Waiting for the next update ...

akaswan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi πŸ˜ƒ

Awesome story i just love it and you write very well update soon please πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved it green...hope they clear d confusions soon...he should muster up d courage to tell her how much asli these r for him...good writing
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yo yo Green πŸ˜Ž I am here...ek dum full ishtyle mein. In hope that this part will give us a successful suhaag raat...Toh chalein, shuru karte hain. 

Part 35
"Asad..." Zoya whispered hoarsely (Oh yes finally, she said his name) πŸ˜³

He was kissing the very spot in her mehndi design where the mehndiwali had hidden his name in Urdu... and he probably had no idea (Very unique and new...so romantic) πŸ˜³ πŸ‘

the extra emphasis on the s' in his name giving it a sexy edge (Yes, yes, yes...you described it perfectly)

taking advantage of the fact that he'd unbuttoned the first few buttons earlier (Okay, this girl knows what to do and how! I like) πŸ‘πŸΌ

"Take it off," (Yes, please do that...) β˜ΊοΈ

"Mr Khan... Mr Khan, stop. Stop, please stop," (WHAT?!) πŸ˜²

"Mr Kh... Mr Khan... Yeh sab... yeh sab asli hai... ya nakli?" (Oh my...what the...) πŸ˜³

"Aapko yeh sab nakli lag raha hai?" Asad asked incredulously, his voice dripping with sarcasm... and disappointment (Bechara Mr. Khan...)

Greeennn, what the hell are you doing?! This has to be the most unsuccessful suhaag raat since it must also be the firs time where a dulhan asks her newly wed husband whether this is fake or real!!!
Yes, I know can't blame poor Zoya for asking, but seriously...one knows that these kind of raw emotions and feelings are and cannot be fake. Mr. Khan sleeping on the green settee is even worse than a cold shower...bechara. 

One positive thing though; she finally called him Asad. Oh, how long I have waited for this moment   And you described perfectly his thoughts... Very nice! 

No yaar, I can't say you have one reader less. Kya karoon, aadat se majboor hoon iss liye I will have to continue with reading this FF.
Lucky you! πŸ˜†

Thanks my dear! πŸ€—