jodharabba123 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I used to love Ashish from his gunaon ka devta times. I always felt the actor had lot of potential but just always got bad luck with shows. I am glad he is playing in rang rasiya and when I knew Sanaya Irani was in this show, it will be a hit. What are you guys thoughts of him? I sure think he is damn sexy,and hoping to see intense scenes with Paro.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suvarnaawt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
we all GKDns knows ashu is bst in romantic scens😉, lookind forwrd to ashiush n sanaya's romance not wid laila 😡hope this was first n last rudra n laila scene🤢
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This is my first show of him. He is mind blowing.
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
At first, before the promos were out, I was worried about the chemistry between him and Sanaya and I didn't want Rangrasiya to be flopped just like ChhanChhan because of the chemistry. But after watching the promo, I saw so much chemistry between Sanaya-Ashish and I could already see sparks flying between them so I was getting more excited!! And now Ashish is my favorite actor on Television along with Gautam Rode :) 
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Well, I never liked Ashish but yes he is a great actor I must say after seeing him in Rangrasiya!!! He is a fab actor!!!
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Even I am ashish fan since gunaho ka devta. .yes he is most talented actor of tv...too happy for him. ..he he really deserve show like rang Rasiya. .he looks super hot in the show. 
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Me too want romantic or intimate scenes with sanaya. ..not with laila.
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ashish is fabulous as Rudra! A really good actor! I m glad he was chosen for this show! And did I mention that he's super hot 😉
McNinja thumbnail

I'm not a follower of a lot of dramas so I had no idea who he was. But I am loving him so far. I find him to be the most intriguing character so far and Ashish is doing a fabulous job with the portrayal. 

I hope he gets his due as the show goes on and people can appreciate him without thinking people are putting other characters/actors down...which seems to be how people often react ðŸ˜†
Edited by McNinja - 10 years ago