Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: abi_niki

From my view Positive Shlok :

Today you break my trust Astha... You promised on the day of  first surprise that I give or shown to you... No one come between us even mobile.. Now how can you allow everyone come in between us?
                            " Astha Shlok Agnigothri" with unbreakable relation, shared evrything with me, and not follow Saasu Bai's rule like  "wearing Saree", " Changing Ringtone"...

I search my where is that innocent, cute, smart Astha? only for Shlok..

From teary Astha:

When I entered into this home as bahu, I expect only your support nothing else... Why dont you want share anything with me? I accept, I am like a kid, but you forget that I have brain & you have heart...

You think, I am changed...Its not like that, I need time to understand everyone in this family... 

Today i am leaving from you,  i said   "its in your words"... not from me...

You add conclusion well and connections. Well..next post before posting will ask for your lines.
Wow honey so true .
I say you write OS too..well scripted with ap connections.no one will come I between us..kirloskars parents love is not allowing to give or see hubby love..tough Aastha needs parents love shlok needs one too.
It's in the words so,true honey.
Changing saree and ring tone change nice again..but was the ring tone changed ..Aastha has her name as Aastha kirloskar now it's should be shlok Agnihotri as baba requested and his love of jealousy for kirloskar is showing up shloks love even in varad way
Prani08 thumbnail
Prani08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

A very beautiful and interesting analysis...

way to go...👏

Thank you.sis.
lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
di i feel if we put the monologue scene aside for a while,,,all the other is on track as we predicted yesterday...
niranjan asking shlok to bring back aastha and varad trying to knock sense into him...

see,he knows his brother so he is not buying this attitude of shlok...niranjan would soon suspect too...anyhow...

what we thought today is happening...when shlok showed love, niranjan insecure, anjali angry, sojal jealous and varad and vinayak looking to asstha for suport...now he has made niranjan secure, anjali not angry and sojal content while varad and vinayak as support for aastha, knowing that shlok is not support for aastha...that was what we concluded yesterday..

varad scene reminded me of mehndi night when shlok wanted to go see aastha but he showed to varad and vanayak as if he was going becuase they showed him a way...posing as a little bro...and today he was again posing as a little bro who is saying i will call her because you are asking otherwise i was not gonna call...and i will bring her back bcz of baba...so no one knows about his own feelings...

di i had mentioned earlier when the hate track started that they went extremes with love traack so taht the msot suspecting one started to belive in his love andnow they will go to extremes in showing hatred too so hat the most trusted ones like us would be shaken too...

now in this perspective, shlok's monologue...
"when did you get so much "akar"(what would be proper eng word🤔) that you did not even stay when my father asked you...you have insulted my father again.  i could not forgive you till today since you first did this .  just imagine how many folds my hate will increase for you.  you cannot even imagine what it will conclude to miss astha kirloskar.  i will never let you remain happy by giving trouble to my family "

i do not know why but i felt cvs are purposely tryin to misguide us...with that monologue...
he is angry because now avdoot's arest has made him persuade aastha to leave and niranjan is feeling apmanit again as his bahu has left the house and so he will have to again show more hate towards her to keep niranjan aside...and since the enemy is not in open , so kirloskars may get affected more..

Edited by lachii - 10 years ago
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

like the top left pic of shlok niranjan aastha hands cutting the cake. aastha and shlok hands are making a heart (love) and niranjan driving a knife through it.
abi_niki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prasai

You add conclusion well and connections. Well..next post before posting will ask for your lines.

Wow honey so true .
I say you write OS too..well scripted with ap connections.no one will come I between us..kirloskars parents love is not allowing to give or see hubby love..tough Aastha needs parents love shlok needs one too.
It's in the words so,true honey.
Changing saree and ring tone change nice again..but was the ring tone changed ..Aastha has her name as Aastha kirloskar now it's should be shlok Agnihotri as baba requested and his love of jealousy for kirloskar is showing up shloks love even in varad way

@blue - you know about my OS skill...  I wrote one OS for MB serial... For EBP, sometimes feel to write .. dont know why not?

Even one song also ringing in my mind from Astha's view and matched with today episode

Girl:
Anal Maelae Vaazhgiraai,
(You) live atop smouldering embers,

Nathi Polae Paaigiraai,
(You) rush past like a river,

Oru Kaaranam Illaiyae,
There's no reason for it,

Meesai Vaitha Pillaiyae,
O my child, with a mustache

Guy: Ithai Kaathal ndru Solvathaa?,
Should I call this love?,

Nizhal Kaainthu Kolvatha,
Should I seek shelter here?,

Thinam Kllum Intha Bhoomiyil,
On this earth that kills daily,

Nee Varam tharum Idam..,
This place where you grant your boon...

unakenna mattum,
just for you,

vaazhum idhayamadi,
lives (ticks) my heart,

uyirulla varai,
until I live,

naan un adimaiadi,
I'll be your slave

Doubt in EBP: No CCTV in Shlok's institution? If it is, then easily trace out Abhay...Normally, education institiution have na...

Edited by abi_niki - 10 years ago
lachii thumbnail

@blue - you know about my OS skill...  I wrote one OS for MB serial... For EBP, sometimes feel to write .. dont know why not?

Even one song also ringing in my mind from Astha's view and matched with today episode

Girl:
Anal Maelae Vaazhgiraai,
(You) live atop smouldering embers,

Nathi Polae Paaigiraai,
(You) rush past like a river,

Oru Kaaranam Illaiyae,
There's no reason for it,

Meesai Vaitha Pillaiyae,
O my child, with a mustache

Guy: Ithai Kaathal ndru Solvathaa?,
Should I call this love?,

Nizhal Kaainthu Kolvatha,
Should I seek shelter here?,

Thinam Kllum Intha Bhoomiyil,
On this earth that kills daily,

Nee Varam tharum Idam..,
This place where you grant your boon...

unakenna mattum,
just for you,

vaazhum idhayamadi,
lives (ticks) my heart,

uyirulla varai,
until I live,

naan un adimaiadi,
I'll be your slave

Doubt in EBP: No CCTV in Shlok's institution? If it is, then easily trace out Abhay...Normally, education institiution have na...

me thinking same...why no cctv...or the peon tell abhay came, the gaurd with register outside owuld know itme...and suresh to match time...we need CID here😆
abi_niki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lachii

me thinking same...why no cctv...or the peon tell abhay came, the gaurd with register outside owuld know itme...and suresh to match time...we need CID here😆

I think, we have to rewind the office episodes...
Prani08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lachii

di i feel if we put the monologue scene aside for a while,,,all the other is on track as we predicted yesterday...

niranjan asking shlok to bring back aastha and varad trying to knock sense into him...

see,he knows his brother so he is not buying this attitude of shlok...niranjan would soon suspect too...anyhow...

what we thought today is happening...when shlok showed love, niranjan insecure, anjali angry, sojal jealous and varad and vinayak looking to asstha for suport...now he has made niranjan secure, anjali not angry and sojal content while varad and vinayak as support for aastha, knowing that shlok is not support for aastha...that was what we concluded yesterday..

varad scene reminded me of mehndi night when shlok wanted to go see aastha but he showed to varad and vanayak as if he was going becuase they showed him a way...posing as a little bro...and today he was again posing as a little bro who is saying i will call her because you are asking otherwise i was not gonna call...and i will bring her back bcz of baba...so no one knows about his own feelings...

di i had mentioned earlier when the hate track started that they went extremes with love traack so taht the msot suspecting one started to belive in his love andnow they will go to extremes in showing hatred too so hat the most trusted ones like us would be shaken too...

now in this perspective, shlok's monologue...
"when did you get so much "akar"(what would be proper eng word🤔) that you did not even stay when my father asked you...you have insulted my father again.  i could not forgive you till today since you first did this .  just imagine how many folds my hate will increase for you.  you cannot even imagine what it will conclude to miss astha kirloskar.  i will never let you remain happy by giving trouble to my family "

i do not know why but i felt cvs are purposely tryin to misguide us...with that monologue...
he is angry because now avdoot's arest has made him persuade aastha to leave and niranjan is feeling apmanit again as his bahu has left the house and so he will have to again show more hate towards her to keep niranjan aside...and since the enemy is not in open , so kirloskars may get affected more..

Prediction is going good in some ways of character thoughts at-least.as we are in and living it..has or pink.or mahilamandal.. For us reality ..
Yes EBP of mehindi so right catch ..EBP then pushed shlok this time requested astha for self.stay..and varad asking shlok related their individual comfort talks like men talk..again and again EBP..varad always hinting about astha is one making me suspicous...or can just be concern and comfort..as in humanity.
Hate track intense,love track intense,revenge track intense,now consoling will be also intense in a unique way..so only EBP unique and we cling more to find why this strange behaviousr and intense..honey the common daily segments of different characters in real potrayed in intense makes us dig more and seek more..as we all sometimes all characters..
Me say am ashlok in balance hurry and meet ..NA and kalanadi teaching  young kids discipline and Pampering love at end of day ashlok ..once a Aastha, sometimes a anajli who will blindly fallow hubby,sometimes Sojal avoiding kids for self means,sometimes varad thinking let's go live like this..

Ashlok of pati/patni and for family is ture...a seven life's epic and episodes.
EBP rocks.

Akar is proud for principles and living in truth kinda of another aahankaar as alankaar..and aid ziddi as per ajju means stubborn...isn't both ashlok in same ..siddhi and Buddhi..

The Aastha scene after finding shlok feelings and Aastha staying away from shlok..and not lifting calls.
Again related EBP Aastha while walking out felt shlok feelings and avoided shlok calls.now will be shlok to kalandi houses..let's see what EBP we will see today.

lachii thumbnail

I think, we have to rewind the office episodes...

ya jsut think at one time indian channel showing highly investigative CID and on the other hand does not figure out who called from an office. as if anyone can come and use an office number and that also on the owner's room...and no one knows...😲