Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jalal's three-point plan in action??? (Page 4)

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adianasr

Mansi dear, I am in total agreement in your assessment of Jalal yesterday. Maybe we both might end up with egg on our face but even I felt the same as what you have analysed of TE as seen in yesterday's epi. Maybe we both are desperate to see our Tedha Emperor back - since 'Clever / Brainy is the new sexy' afterall!!!

Aapki muh mein ghee shakkar!TongueTongueTongue

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinken

Happy New year to Forum Members!Big smile

Great Analysis once again Mansi! Thank god I missed the show for last two weeks. .   I had awesome  vacation in Bali.

Ben is getting on my nerves these days. Yesterday Jho-Jallal interaction near Tulsi was good. I also feel Jallal could smell the rat and  he is buying time
An over confident Maham is very entertaining and Cv makes sure a disaster is waiting for her round the corner.

Usually I always think Maham will never get caught, but this time I have a feeling her deliberate misreading of Jodha's paigam will surely get caught. Hope I am right!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreev12

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adianasr

Also wanted to addthat if you remember the epi after the MB where it started with Salima Begum with Jalal - I think perhaps that might have been when Rahim may have read the paigam to TE. Since then TE is harping on 'Nazariya' to his Chudail and even that alluding to 'The Night' by TE yesterday also seemed more in the lines of 'Nazariya'.

That's possible!Tongue
skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandyg

mansi, love ur hope and positivity for jalal..i really hope cvz do not disappoint us this time!

After moping for two weeks,  feel like being positive again!TongueWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sreev12ghalibmirza

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by history_geek

Brilliant analysis !!

I feel you have included every possible event in this.

I did not think so much after the episode but after reading this i got my mind working.

BTW.
I still doubt CV's intention, but yes it seems they have got to know the audience do not want Ben more. She ll pack off soon.

Jalal
I think there was a considerable improvement in his portrayal. It ALSO appeared to me that he is thinking something inside on his own. The good thing is that he is back with his spicy leg pulling stuff which he reserves only for his Rajvanshi wife. His expressions in the Tulsi scene and hair oiling scenes were 'DUAL'. Afterall, i was satisfied. He did give certain CLUES that his brain is STILL FUNCTIONAL. LOL.

Keeping short, i am still confused on this shivani, hakim and tejwar drama which is going to unfold soon. And, abul mali's future entry will surely add more political drama in the show, which i ll love, if this happens.

Also, day after day, it seems you, do include a few lines from history in your writeup. It just adds depth.

Reading you after a positive episode is a treat. Keep it up.

Thanks Abhay. I remembered all the points you raised and tried to include these in the post.Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

noor2009sreev12sunshine_sunhistory_geek

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonilausarun

nice episode, after a long time Embarrassed supereb post Thumbs Up

Yes Soni, seems like some hope after the dark clouds of last two weeks!
skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor2009

Hi, great analysis Mansi. But am afraid you give too much credit to Jalal's shatir demaag.  Jalal though is aware of his enemies but is not too much concerned about them. As per the latest spoiler it will be jodha again who will save the day for Jalal. As for maha manga helping benazir, well!!! Maha manga is being cleverly used by Benazir and she doesn't know that benazir is a spy of Abul mali and also abul Mali is all set to go to Agra to complete the job himself. He wouldn't have said that if he had maha manga in her pocket. At the moment hakim is on his brother's side. Now when and how will Rahim put the pieces of letter together...- that is yet to happened and I seriously think that your prediction  about Rahim, Jalal and maha manga is based on  clever acting skills of Rajat rather than jalal's clever mind ( here I mean ekta's jalal and not the original jalal)

Hi Noor, I understand your point but I want to stick by my belief that Jalal is using his shaatir dimaag this time. Let's wait and see ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noor2009sreev12

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

It was a good episode ad I think the end of this track is nearer 

Hope so Nandini!TongueWink

Go to top