Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
mansi, I still think either Jalaal knows about letter truth or BEN is the one who came to kill him ( not Vishkanya) ...I don't think CVS can show that much twist ...

I still feel in malish scene we can see Jalaal back who enjoys getting attention from jodha.. How comfortably he sleep on her lash and gets malish with Shivani as a cupid.. But with JJ conversation i still feel jalaal had not forgotten the pain Jodha pushing him " THAT NIGHT" .. I still feel so letter truth didn't came out..

Jalaal-BEN scene we can clearly see jalaal not at all interested in BEN nor her story..

So Is Jodha ready for Hakim-shivani marriage ?

Good to see Jodha worrying about Jalaal's life whole day and trying to talk to him & want his to take this matter seriously that someone among them only trying to kill him...

At Tulsi puja jodha is praying for welfare of whole family & particularly for jalaal's life.. The Back HUG of Jodha shows how much protective she is to Jalaal , and I can sense she is going to hurt in BEN-Jalaal fight.

Abuli mali is a BIG FLOP, neither he has looks, not acting up to mark as a VILLAN, even adham & shariff are better than him..

IS MAHAM KNOW BENAZIR VISHKANYA ? WHY IS SHE ALLWAYS AFTER JODHA ?

I  sincerely want  Ruqu to question MA before jalaal & HB that she only gave BEN as a gift to Jalaal ... So MA know BEN is vishkanya ?

I surely want MA after Ruqu instead of Jodha sometime...
Give some time to JJ  love story to develop...

sreev12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Mansi: gr8 analysis once again! 👏
This post was just like 'U spoke/pen down my mind, my views ..." here ...🤗
IYesday I saw that CVs are tryng to correct/improve Jalal's char portrayal (which they somehow failed in last few epis) so that show is back to normal ...

I do agree with you ... epi was considerably far btr than the last few filler ones ...
By observing Jalal carefully it ll lv us guessing  that he smelled somethng fishy abt ben & his life in khatra ...somethng more abt reality of Jodha's ltr ...
the 3 point plan stuff looks absly rt ...

I think jalal have alrdy knw the reality of jodha's paigam n then after that he mt start renovating ambe maa temple & tejwar mt come to agra in that renovation team! lets c how it unfolds.

Overall a very good analysis!

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: deepa911

Nice write-up.

The optimism in your write up shows how desperately we all  (yes we  ALL) want  'Jalal' to act as 'intelligent' ruler and not a clueless person acting as per MA's wish.

I've had enough of the clueless Jalal. Now I am going to the other extreme of hoping he is the "full of clues" Jalal!😆😆
vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How I wish what u Sid could come true but remember we all thought the same in the divorce case n jalal didn't have an ace up his sleeve. I think he is shown as becoming too complacent when it comes to his enemies . I think he believed Ben when she did her nautanki. I don't trust jalal to have a agenda up his sleeve after watching the episodes of past few months. He is still as clueless as he was earlier.
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: adianasr

Mansi dear, I am in total agreement in your assessment of Jalal yesterday. Maybe we both might end up with egg on our face but even I felt the same as what you have analysed of TE as seen in yesterday's epi. Maybe we both are desperate to see our Tedha Emperor back - since 'Clever / Brainy is the new sexy' afterall!!!

Aapki muh mein ghee shakkar!😛😛😛
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinken

Happy New year to Forum Members!😃

Great Analysis once again Mansi! Thank god I missed the show for last two weeks. .   I had awesome  vacation in Bali.

Ben is getting on my nerves these days. Yesterday Jho-Jallal interaction near Tulsi was good. I also feel Jallal could smell the rat and  he is buying time
An over confident Maham is very entertaining and Cv makes sure a disaster is waiting for her round the corner.

Usually I always think Maham will never get caught, but this time I have a feeling her deliberate misreading of Jodha's paigam will surely get caught. Hope I am right!
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: adianasr

Also wanted to addthat if you remember the epi after the MB where it started with Salima Begum with Jalal - I think perhaps that might have been when Rahim may have read the paigam to TE. Since then TE is harping on 'Nazariya' to his Chudail and even that alluding to 'The Night' by TE yesterday also seemed more in the lines of 'Nazariya'.

That's possible!😛
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandyg

mansi, love ur hope and positivity for jalal..i really hope cvz do not disappoint us this time!

After moping for two weeks,  feel like being positive again!😛😉
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: history_geek

Brilliant analysis !!

I feel you have included every possible event in this.

I did not think so much after the episode but after reading this i got my mind working.

BTW.
I still doubt CV's intention, but yes it seems they have got to know the audience do not want Ben more. She ll pack off soon.

Jalal
I think there was a considerable improvement in his portrayal. It ALSO appeared to me that he is thinking something inside on his own. The good thing is that he is back with his spicy leg pulling stuff which he reserves only for his Rajvanshi wife. His expressions in the Tulsi scene and hair oiling scenes were 'DUAL'. Afterall, i was satisfied. He did give certain CLUES that his brain is STILL FUNCTIONAL. LOL.

Keeping short, i am still confused on this shivani, hakim and tejwar drama which is going to unfold soon. And, abul mali's future entry will surely add more political drama in the show, which i ll love, if this happens.

Also, day after day, it seems you, do include a few lines from history in your writeup. It just adds depth.

Reading you after a positive episode is a treat. Keep it up.

Thanks Abhay. I remembered all the points you raised and tried to include these in the post.😛
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonilausarun

nice episode, after a long time 😳 supereb post 👍🏼

Yes Soni, seems like some hope after the dark clouds of last two weeks!