Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Sophz

Well some rumors are true while others fabricated. I personally believe the SRK and PC affair was true. I bet they had something going in Berlin but they stopped.

PC is still having fun.. not scared of Gauri.. KWK.. any episodes.. its always srk on top (i mean on the list okay)

Kjo digs out rumors from every saint person on the show but he didnt ask PC aby srk rumours.. oh yeah... that wud be conflict of interest ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by LadyDabangg

What will happen?

Baby rohit will grow up.

Exotic mama will be fed up with krissh leaving her each time to save people.

She will run away with unemployed G.one

as he has loads of Free time.

Baby Rohit will be sad and will decide to take revenge

he will grow up and become villain of the story

and then jaadu will come back and save the day
Yeah.. Jadoo gotta be there to bring back mighty old Rohit back.. 
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

PC is still having fun.. not scared of Gauri.. KWK.. any episodes.. its always srk on top (i mean on the list okay)

Kjo digs out rumors from every saint person on the show but he didnt ask PC aby srk rumours.. oh yeah... that wud be conflict of interest ðŸ˜‰

It was so weird that they didn't even talk about the affair. Not even about the little fight KJO and PC had. I think it's because he didn't want to hurt Gauri by bringing it up.

But whatever they all cheat, I don't think anyone in bollywood is faithful. Not even Imran ðŸ˜†
Ayo let her have anybody else's babies but SRK's please! 

You know I was wondering why KJo didn't even ask about those SRK rumours on Sunday. He brought SRK up with Salman, Aamir but not her and it was puzzling to me

Plus he didn't spare Deepika and asked her a lot of RK questions. But why not PC is what bugs me. Maybe he didn't want to upset Gauri but still...
Originally posted by LadyDabangg

What will happen?

Baby rohit will grow up.

Exotic mama will be fed up with krissh leaving her each time to save people.

She will run away with unemployed G.one

as he has loads of Free time.

Baby Rohit will be sad and will decide to take revenge

he will grow up and become villain of the story

Pass this to RR.. Obviously not for free.. atleast for a few Crores..!!😉 i dont thing he has this much in mind..😆
Originally posted by _YoU_KnOw_WhO

and then jaadu will come back and save the day

jaadu will be dead by then!!!so many generations

how about a witch with a jharu

many actresses have already been indulging in plastic surgeries to fit in the role 
-koena,minissha,kat,PC
latest to join is anu
Originally posted by AbhiLovesShreya

Pass this to RR.. Obviously not for free.. atleast for a few Crores..!!😉 i dont thing he has this much in mind..😆
😆😆
would love to

just tell me how to contact him😉😆
Originally posted by HappyMelody

You know I was wondering why KJo didn't even ask about those SRK rumours on Sunday. He brought SRK up with Salman, Aamir but not her and it was puzzling to me

Plus he didn't spare Deepika and asked her a lot of RK questions. But why not PC is what bugs me. Maybe he didn't want to upset Gauri but still...

Is it just obvious to me why he wouldn't bring up the affair rumors? What difference would it have made even if he had bought it up? I remember reading various discussions even before the show aired about how even if the topic would be bought up Priyanka would obviously deny it and how Karan would definitely bring it up to clear SRK's image etc.

The fact remains that both Priyanka and SRK have already commented and denied it so many times. When they have done that and still particular people on this forum refuse to take their word, then why would her repeating the same thing be of much more importance on KWK? (which according to everyone on this forum is a non-classy show supposedly)

Even though SRK is so close to Karan, he has still dragged his name in controversial ways in both Salman and Aamir episodes. Why? Coz there's obvious truth to it. Same goes with him asking about Rabir to Deepika. The affair is a rumor and SRK has denied it. Why would Karan bring up a rumor that has finally died down?
Originally posted by qazplm

Is it just obvious to me why he wouldn't bring up the affair rumors? What difference would it have made even if he had bought it up? I remember reading various discussions even before the show aired about how even if the topic would be bought up Priyanka would obviously deny it and how Karan would definitely bring it up to clear SRK's image etc.

The fact remains that both Priyanka and SRK have already commented and denied it so many times. When they have done that and still particular people on this forum refuse to take their word, then why would her repeating the same thing be of much more importance on KWK? (which according to everyone on this forum is a non-classy show supposedly) 

Even though SRK is so close to Karan, he has still dragged his name in controversial ways in both Salman and Aamir episodes. Why? Coz there's obvious truth to it. Same goes with him asking about Rabir to Deepika. The affair is a rumor and SRK has denied it. Why would Karan bring up a rumor that has finally died down? 

Because its Koffee with Karan? he grills everyone about their sex life and rumors. It's only fair he brings this one up too. It doesn't matter whether it was true or not he should've at least addressed it. 

It was fishy that he didn't even bring up their "fight". The fact that they didn't bring it up raised many eyebrows not that many people didn't already believe the rumor. It's too obvious.