India-Forums

Beintehaa
Beintehaa

Was that right of Zain (Page 3)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Doodle (you got a better name ex modji? Lol)

Exactly - Zain is carefree thanks to his philosophy abt love, and like you said seeing Usmaan- Zain interactions he has never seen things go kaput thanks to his dad yet !

I have a strong feeling the way Zeeshan's mother saw them today,
In future they will be caught in a wierd position and the wedding will break, at that time it will be Zain who will announce to marry Aliya ! Tongue

Zain can actually do anything for the people he cares abt - the Friday epi showed it the way he did all for his dad and firstly came to Bhopal! So for his phup's sake he might take this hasty decision !

I feel what the promos and posters indicate abt hate - it kicks tomorrow ! I felt Aliya was not taunting but very seriously telling him to buzz off -which she is right in her view -and plus Zain didn't look funny too- infanct the first time he looked grim ! Ermm

I have a feeling he will return to Bombay with Aliya Zain Abdullah! Lol

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OodlesDoodles

Originally posted by -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Zeeshan is Not a Criminal...Aliya too played a prank on Zain...with help of Police so she can settle her scores

Oh so this is a prank Shocked too. How did she know he was not Zeeshan and was ZainConfused

I am assuming we will get to know that in flashback after the prank..
They will show how Aaliya got to know..

I think she mustve overheard the conversation between Zain and Rizwan when he told Rizwan he will have 24 hrs of fun pretending to be Zeeshan... LOL
Asha_Tacker IF-Dazzler
Asha_Tacker
Asha_Tacker

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Zeeshan criminal? Na baba,its just a prank na.But Zain's antics were little overboard though it's gna lead us to ZaYa track.
OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .VivaciousSoul.

zeeshan is nt criminal LOL... thts alai's prank.. LOL

n abt zain... den right... he should clear d thing. ... since its abt sm1s feeling... bt zainnis in his masti.. he dsnt knw wht hes doing... Ermm... bt glad dey didnt drag ths much..

Ya the fact that Aliya got to know before it got dragged out is good. If not god only knows how she would have reacted Embarrassed
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Doodle (you got a better name ex modji? Lol)

What's in the name Khushji ..anyways its Priya

Exactly - Zain is carefree thanks to his philosophy abt love, and like you said seeing Usmaan- Zain interactions he has never seen things go kaput thanks to his dad yet !

I have a strong feeling the way Zeeshan's mother saw them today,
In future they will be caught in a wierd position and the wedding will break, at that time it will be Zain who will announce to marry Aliya ! Tongue

Zeeshan's mother already saw her yesterday. Would like to see what she does witht that or just she ignore that and let it grow to the situation you mentioned.

Zain can actually do anything for the people he cares abt - the Friday epi showed it the way he did all for his dad and firstly came to Bhopal! So for his phup's sake he might take this hasty decision !

I feel what the promos and posters indicate abt hate - it kicks tomorrow ! I felt Aliya was not taunting but very seriously telling him to buzz off -which she is right in her view -and plus Zain didn't look funny too- infanct the first time he looked grim ! Ermm

I guess I missed the promos and hence was not aware that this is a prank. Will Zain be able to keep that face will be interesting to see. After all he has been happy go lucky so will be able to manofy Aliya with his charm and jovial manner or will she be mad and make him annoyed.

I have a feeling he will return to Bombay with Aliya Zain Abdullah! Lol
That is for sure as if not how will Suraiya get another bakriLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by OodlesDoodles

Originally posted by -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Zeeshan is Not a Criminal...Aliya too played a prank on Zain...with help of Police so she can settle her scores

Oh so this is a prank Shocked too. How did she know he was not Zeeshan and was ZainConfused

I am assuming we will get to know that in flashback after the prank..
They will show how Aaliya got to know..

I think she mustve overheard the conversation between Zain and Rizwan when he told Rizwan he will have 24 hrs of fun pretending to be Zeeshan... LOL

I don;t think she overheard their convo because she would not have fed him the sheer khurma so lovingly then.  My feeling is as Zeeshan's mom saw this she might make some comment and to clarify pups will mention who Zain is
adithyan IF-Sizzlerz
adithyan
adithyan

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:54am | IP Logged
are Zeeshan toh crimal se bhi bura nikliDead
.May. Senior Member
.May.
.May.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Obviously it wasn't right as this is a very serious thing but it's what makes the story so...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Beintehaa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index