Beintehaa

Was that right of Zain

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
How mean is Zain  When he knows that Aliya has mistaken him for Zeeshan yet he is encouraging her😲  No wonder when Aliya gets to know his real identity she gets mad and tells him to not be come anywhere near her . Its one thing to have fun and play pranks but its something else here when its matter of someone's feelings. Poor Zeeshan was left look at his fiancee dance and wish someone else for New year . Zain took the opportunity to create more confusion instead of clearing the air. Not just on the cruise ship but the following day with Zeeshan's parents and the sheer khurma . When Zeeshan's parents were wondering who he was why is that they did not ask? Finally tomorrow the true identities get revealed but that left me wondering why would Aliya still want to marry Zeeshan if he is a criminal ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Zeeshan is Not a Criminal...Aliya too played a prank on Zain...with help of Police so she can settle her scores
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lets wait n watch today's episode n then only we will know
But I don't think zeshan is a criminal
Aliya is playing a prank this time
Yeah zain's prank was too much but only next day
But during cruise he din know she mistook him for zeshan...
So actually it's not entirely his fault
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Zeeshan is not a criminal dear! πŸ˜†
Its Aaliya's plan to teach Zain a lesson for the fake-identity game which he has played.
She'll deliberately call the police & get Zain arrested! 🀣
But I agree it was so childish of Zain to continue playing with Aaliya's feelings even after he knew that she has mistaken him for Zeeshan.
But I guess thats how Zain is...irresponsible, carefree, playful!
But thank god Aaliya is not one of those leading ladies who'll sit back & cry after this revelation!
She's definitely going to bounce back & settle scores with Zain as per the precap!
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Zain is very childish and he is the kind of guy who does things without thinking about the consequences. He cares about having fun and since Aliya has bothered him with her pranks in childhood he thinks getting back at her would be something fun. Not knowing exactly that he's hurting her in some way. Aliya had already gotten attracted to him thinking he's her fiance now when she finds out she is going to be hurt. If Zeeshan leaves Aliya because of Zain then Zain has done another wrong thing. He isn't able to see that he's wrong right now.

As for Zeeshan being a criminal it's an act by Aliya to get back of him for lying to her.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wat if like Initial Promo...On the Day of Nikaah Zeeshan Say Nahi...?? .Aliya will be heart broken...I think after that on ZaYa track will start
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Zeeshan is Not a Criminal...Aliya too played a prank on Zain...with help of Police so she can settle her scores

Oh so this is a prank 😲 too. How did she know he was not Zeeshan and was ZainπŸ˜•
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Originally posted by: SlovesBSSI

Lets wait n watch today's episode n then only we will know
But I don't think zeshan is a criminal
Aliya is playing a prank this time
Yeah zain's prank was too much but only next day
But during cruise he din know she mistook him for zeshan...
So actually it's not entirely his fault

He did know and he told his friend and his friend advised him to tell her .

I am also waiting to see what is Zeeshan's story and this whole setup
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

Zeeshan is not a criminal dear! πŸ˜†
Its Aaliya's plan to teach Zain a lesson for the fake-identity game which he has played.
She'll deliberately call the police & get Zain arrested! 🀣
But I agree it was so childish of Zain to continue playing with Aaliya's feelings even after he knew that she has mistaken him for Zeeshan.
But I guess thats how Zain is...irresponsible, carefree, playful!
But thank god Aaliya is not one of those leading ladies who'll sit back & cry after this revelation!
She's definitely going to bounce back & settle scores with Zain as per the precap!

I am confused how did she know to play this prank with the police .

If that is indeed a prank case then these 2 are really made for each other..To the extents they go to annoy the other πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ya the settle score part is what I liked..Zain deserves to get a  dose of his medicine πŸ˜‰
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Originally posted by: MalikaRose

Zain is very childish and he is the kind of guy who does things without thinking about the consequences. He cares about having fun and since Aliya has bothered him with her pranks in childhood he thinks getting back at her would be something fun. Not knowing exactly that he's hurting her in some way. Aliya had already gotten attracted to him thinking he's her fiance now when she finds out she is going to be hurt. If Zeeshan leaves Aliya because of Zain then Zain has done another wrong thing. He isn't able to see that he's wrong right now.

As for Zeeshan being a criminal it's an act by Aliya to get back of him for lying to her.

Zain is indeed very childish and in his childishness is forgetting that there is more ot life than that.

I think Zeeshan is so madly in love with Aliya's beauty once Alliya explains what really happened Zeeshan might be fine